Greetings and salutations Sup Forums

Greetings and salutations Sup Forums
Could these two creepy ding dongs from YouTube be on to something big, or are they just completely insane? There are theories that they could be using their "art" to potentially start a movement or at least spread some kind of big message, but their "art" also leaves a lot of people to think they are just bonkers.

Also, Mars Argo is the cutest cupcake in the entire kitchen.

Other urls found in this thread:

v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMzkxOTY0Mjc2.html
youtube.com/watch?v=ofVK1eCQzs4
youtube.com/watch?v=Tdkdvv9d9L4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fucking really

Oh I am forrealzies

i fucking love mars argo

That's because you're awesome. Mars argo is the best

Titanic Sinclair has always been the edgy and cynical "everyone is a sheep/slave to the media"

Poppy's videos are completely nonsensical and use this to come off as "creative" when in reality they're absolutely thoughtless

Regardless, thousands of people eat that shit up thus proving what I can only assume is Titanic's point: the media can be used to turn people into mindless slaves who blindly worship some shitty youtube idol

Not that I agree. I think Titanic is annoying but I like Poppy's and Mars' music tho

That's what I'm trying to get to the bottom to. The theory is that titanic is using poppy (who is intentionally acting like your typical fame hungry weirdo) to exploit and make fun of the way the world views celebs. At first I thought they were just drugged up edge lords but when I looked into it (because I have nothing better to do), the whole thing started to make sense. The whole "3:36" thing with the Mars argo video makes things interesting.

It's far fetched, but it does kinda seem like titanic has been working at this little scheme with the ladies for several years. If that's the case, they have done a good job covering it up in so much mystery. As for what the end goal of it would be, I wouldn't know.

Certainly does sound like a bit of a stretch, but I could believe it. Whatever his end goal is I'm eager to see it.

What I find really interesting is the resurgence of interest in Mars. In just the last couple months some youtube channels have popped up and posted some of her old music and some rare footage of her.

For me, it all started to add up when I saw the connections between the "disappearance" of Mars and the rise of poppy. Poppy was almost like a direct replacement to Mars argo in titanic's "project" that he has actually talked about. A project that I think involves combating the way the world views and worships celebs. Even on things like Twitter, there are subtle hints that give insite about their ideals. Of coarse it's mostly through interpretation but it's hard not to believe at this point. I think it's kinda cool.

Check out this video of Poppy singing Kids before she went full meme. Featuring her southern accent.

v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMzkxOTY0Mjc2.html

Dude... I know it's strange. Poppy was always bringing up this "3:36" stuff and had a video where she had blood coming from her mouth and it all ended up symbolizing a video of Mars that was uploaded months ago. That doesn't seem like coincidence.

youtube.com/watch?v=ofVK1eCQzs4

This one? Weird shit, but it feels staged to me and I could easily see it tying into Poppy.

What kind of hints have you gotten off Twitter? I don't follow Popy's or Titanic's social media at all and I haven't really bothered to watch any of Poppy's latest videos

Fucking Autism.

youtube.com/watch?v=Tdkdvv9d9L4

It is staged but it was made for a specific reason I think. Poppy and titanic keep subtly referring back to it even to this very day. Shit is weird mang.

See that's the thing tho. This thing is so blurry that it can be interpreted in so many ways. All I'm saying is, something is going on.

i thought he looked familiar

She still posts the number "3:36" which is a direct reference to the Mars video and when you start to think about it from this perspective, a lot of the random shit she posts starts to seem like elaborate satire and it's all a part of this persona that she's playing for a bigger cause.

Keks

I want a girl like her. Drugged up. Docile. Dependent. Willing to do anything. I also want to be her slave. Its mixed feelings but i need her in my life.

I would marry poppy, she is so beautiful

She's a cutie batooty but her videos freak me the hell out.

She is, but mars argo is like next level adorable

If they freak you out then youre feeble minded. It also indicates you havent been on Sup Forums long. Quit being a bitch.

I may have exaggerated. I know it's all character. I'd lick her face. Holster thy weapons laddy.

Cuter than now a bit

Agreed

Anymore stuff of her before Poppy + Titanic?

I don't think so. A lot of the stuff was taken down and if there was, it would be hard to find.

That's why I asked

Oh wait you mean mars? There's some videos of her with titanic still on youtube but they're spread across different channels. A popular one is called "delete your facebook"

Checked, but no I meant Poppy before she started working with Titanic and/or looked the way she did(?) like in the video (here v)

Oohhh okay. I heard there was some videos of her from back in the day when she was still a brunette and just did music but apparently it was only found on some Korean website... I have no idea why... but I haven't come across anything myself.

I would like to go on a deep search for the material but I'm a mobile fag since my laptop is "dead"

First off, I just got trips twice in a row and didn't notice.
Second, I would as well but I'm also mobile right now. Away from pc.

Wew
Lucky lad

Hell yeah. Just racked up some serious Internet points from that.

:(
>-1 Internet Point
>+1 Sup Forums point

Got a kik to continue this talk