Took a bunch of adderall and starting to crash. How can I prolong the high without taking more?

Took a bunch of adderall and starting to crash. How can I prolong the high without taking more?

You cant

drink lysol

Smoking cigarettes.

try drinking a sip of cough syrup or eating 150+ mg of benedryl you trip off of benedryl similar to xany

Take a multivitamin and eat something.

Dont eat or drink anything with acids. Especially citric acid.

I take aderall daily for ADHD.

adderall stinks when you get the crash. google what it does to your heart and use a lot of water. you cant prevent it from crashing but you can be sure if you watch anything happening to your body.

Eat some baking soda beforehand next time. Also, caffeine and nicotine boost the dopaminergic effects

Its simple you do harder drugs instead

2400 mg gabapentin should do the trick.

Everyone i know who took aderall to get high in their teens are the most socialy akward people i know in their mid 20s today. That shit fries your brain dude

to add on this take some antacids like tums

Change your brains chemistry forever... Oh wait

Correlation is not causation. I hate when you "experts" talk bullshit out of your second asshole.

Everybody Wants To Rule The World

can vouch for this, adderall without food blows through your system. Adderall with citric acid is turbo speed. Adderall and tums/antacids makes the absoprtion of the adderall into your stomach lining slow down.

oh and btw adderall is just an amphetamine salt and is highly addictive, it will ruin your life. Have fun!

interesting. does peptobismol work for this too?

Just about everything will ruin your life if you abuse it.

i think it might, but I know for sure that antacids do. look at your active ingredients

Seasoned amp junkie here.
100% true.
What I'll do when I have little amp and want to make the most of it, is eat something high in protein a good 3 hours before taking, and take a handful of tums with like 20oz of water a good 45 minutes before taking.
Never drink soda/coffee, just water or poweraid. Take caffeine in pill form as needed, and of course nicotine throughout.

Or, you could bypass metabolism all together and plug it. Or you could be hardcore and just shoot it.

but some things are easier than others, like perscription meth :)

protein bars: yeah
water: yeah, dehydrates you bad.
shooting it: no, that's retarded

you sound like this guy looks