Why does Sup Forums hate metal for being childish but have hundreds of daily hip hop threads?

Why does Sup Forums hate metal for being childish but have hundreds of daily hip hop threads?

insecurity

and Pitchfork

hip hop is "cooler" than metal.

by the way meal ≠ food

topkek
This

White guilt

because people who listen to hip-hop have sex somtimes

Sex under 13 is illegal

fapping to rap videos isn't sex user.

wacky zingers dudes

They fear what they do not understand. For a board such as this one that prides it's self on being anti-normie, into obscurest of shit and what not, them not liking metal, or at least it's vocal majority, hurts their pretentious pride and makes them revolt against it with as much half-baked memes that could rival Lisa Ann's plastic tits in order to make them fell good about themselves.

the answer is quite simple really - they're nu-males

why do nu-males think girls care about what music they listen to? as long as you're good looking and not autistic it doesn't matter at all

Because, they're betas.

I don't like metal

I don't like hip hop

I don't like pop

But at least the metalfags keep it contained to a general instead of shitting up the whole board with waifuism and rap album threads.

That used to be true, but not now, dear fellow. IF there's any thread about metal nowadays, you constantly get spammed by anons from the general that quickly suffocate any means of having a real discussion, but it's manageable.

it's not about girls caring about what you listen to, it's about the kind of person you have to be to listen to metal

not everyone who listens to metal is the awkward goth kid with cystic acne and pants from hot topic from your middle school user

You don't have to be a certain type of person in order to fit in the metal crowd. They accept everyone that's legit about it, so you're wrong.

probably because nearly every metal thread outside of the general are discussions about how metal sucks except for mastodon, gojira, the sword, vektor, acid bath, sleep, or deafheaven

not only is that not true 80% of the time, it also doesn't mean the majority of the fanbase of the genre aren't socially retarded permavirgins

How is it not true? I know a lot of metalheads, since I am in a position to go to a lot of local gigs and most of them are chill people. Don't substitute online retards for real people, thanks.

>has never been to a metal show

name a genre with a community more obnoxious and openly elitist about their taste than metalheads

Other children make the hip hop threads bro. fwiw metal fans are BETTER than hip hop fans. I hang out with metalheads they are cool and have dank. Hip hop cucks just like acting hard and commenting on how everything is "so lit senpai"

Grimes fans

why do the hippity hoppers use lit?

you're basing this on retarded shitposters on this board and youtube commenters, the majority of people who like the genre just listen to the music and go to shows

Um, every genre has their elites, faggot, metal ain't an exception. Again, stop substituting what you see on Sup Forums or other various forums with real life. Live a little and go to an actual gig, then you might realize how wrong you actually are.

congratulations on fulfilling the stereotype

What stereotype? You claim that elitism is exclusive to metal, you're the one who's fitting a certain stereotype, not me.

Metal is pretentious, hip hop isn't. The insane amount of autistically specific and or one trick pony gimmick sub-genres turn people off and the fact the a solid 85% of said subgenres are complete shit doesn't help.

You're actually retarded. I'm a lanky as shit white kid with short brown hair, dress in normal clothes, and I mostly listen to metal/punk etc. Earlier this year I joined the metal club at my uni and it was one of the most accepting and nice groups of ppl I've ever met. Not only that but they all looked completely different. I feel like you never leave your house or talk too anyone and just have your idea of "metalheads" from stupid rumours and memes and have never bothered to back that up. Metalhead are some of the most honest and unobnoxious groups of ppl I've ever met in my life.

jesus christ

indie, hip hop, classical

Jazz.

Can I like 2nd wave black metal if I'm a black guy?

>2nd wave

posers leave the hall

I never said it was exclusive to metal actually, only that the metal community is chock full of it

sure, Varg is autistic who gives a shit what he thinks

No.

Calling me a poser won't stop me from loving this music.

But it's not. Every genre has it's elitism, metal isn't different. Go outside and see why you're wrong.

Why do you care?

the basic truth that you have failed to realise is that people act more like themselves when they are anonymous and need not fear any personal repercussions than when they are around people they know

so you can continue to say that metalheads are honest and accepting people in real life, but it's that same group of people and same community who go home, get on the internet and say the cringiest, most obnoxious bullshit you can imagine

all it proves is that some of them are smart enough to not embarrass themselves by doing it in public

and I think you'd struggle to find a community with a higher percentage of that kind of person than metal, regardless of however many actually decent people listen to it

Have you ever personally seen this? or are you just basing this completely on memes. I've never seen a metalhead show any elitism in real life and I hang around quite a few metal heads. I actually HAVE seen elitism irl from hip hop fans, if they see someone listening to mumble rap or some shit then some will go "reeeee why aren't u lisntg too Kendrick??!!?" or some shit.

both genres are targeted at highschool students. prove me wrong.

took the thread long enough

If you think about it, every music is targeted at highschool students. Just take a look at Sup Forums.

>you have failed to realise is that people act more like themselves when they are anonymous and need not fear any personal repercussions than when they are around people they know

There are conflicting reports as to how anonymity makes a person act, but I've never seen someone claim it makes them act "more like themselves."

>so you can continue to say that metalheads are honest and accepting people in real life, but it's that same group of people and same community who go home, get on the internet and say the cringiest, most obnoxious bullshit you can imagine

It's funny to me how you think that this is somehow different from hip hop fans, classical fans, or fans of almost any other genre.

>and I think you'd struggle to find a community with a higher percentage of that kind of person than metal, regardless of however many actually decent people listen to it

Wow you really enjoy just pulling these """facts""" out of your ass, don't you?

the part prefaced with "I think" was meant as an opinion, not a fact

you can tell that because I said "I think" not "I know", or "it's a fact", or something

thought that was pretty clear

Because they're not racist

It was not an opinion, it was a theory. An opinion doesn't come stated as a fact.

And I don't understand why you felt the need to even write out your theory given that it has no basis in reality.

>I have a theory that I just made up in my head and I'm gonna state it here to make my argument sound stronger when it isn't

to be honest if you want to think about it for more than five seconds you can't even have "facts" about value judgements because your basis is subjective not objective and therefore cannot be factual

so just to be really clear, it's not a fact

Wasn't it a hypothesis?

>hiphop
>not racist

>It was not an opinion, it was a theory. An opinion doesn't come stated as a fact.

ironically this one does

metal fans are easier to annoy

watching Tyrone fuck your girlfriend isn't sex, user