where's op?

Yay

oh thank god

shit yeah

was this the girl from the pic? btw fuck andy chavez

imma try to get the pictures back up

jesus fuck got scared for a minute thank god we're back

bump

What the fuck is happening? I saw the last thread. Is this some kind of weird trend or...

oh shit

is that a dead body

OP is here

Still stuck on this
anyone got the imgur thing?

imgur.com/ a/sRW3O

bump

>a dead body

Nah thats not her

>Just waiting for smartfags to decode this

write something on the body with marker so we know its real and recent

original imgr

Will OP show back up?

Did you do somthing op?

Maybe the imgur pic has something to do with the value of ' ? ? ?'

its a photo

OP of original bread ples show u are still in thread ples

Thats an Axe in the background.

u OP?

checked

it's the one OP posted but upside down

weekly meeting of sperglords anonymous

Op did you kill someone?

what the fuck is this

here is your edited pic

IS DEAD PUSSY LIKE FUCKING A FISH?

OwO what's this

Anyone else think this looks like chicken wire from a fence? Some kind of farm perhaps?

its him

Almost as autistic as saving a gif of an autism meter meme

hey OP stop being a bitch your do confident you wont be found so write something on her leg and show us pussy

It flipped

i am not op just reposting for the people new to the thread

oh sht

its not the original image, the legs arent bent enough

Wat

Wait, what am I looking at?

oh my bad worded that wrong

I dont see it, what's circled? Fucking phone screens.

where do you have that image from ?

yo that's my sister

she got a bf?

OP=bf

its this one

u serious?

I know you are but what am I? I know you are but what am I? I know you are but what am I? I know you are but what am I?

ur trying to spook me.

And its not working.

looks like a noose

WTF?!?!

From the lack of info and ambiguity from Op we should just peace out and wait to see if he's really serious and communicates properly

Alright OP keep going _SD

nigga i dont see shit

A garbage man

almost 2017 and this nigger takes a pic like that
buy a phone OP

i think op might be back

washington pa

fucking hell this is giving me a scare

once again... OP is here...

?

U saved a thing you liked and planned to use at a l8r time. That makes u a fag8, go collect model trains you sperg.
-user, gold medalist in comedic posting, 1994 special Olympics.

From last thread

Straight up noose

We've traced the call....it's coming from INSIDE THE HOUSE

OP abandoned the original thread 2 hours ago. no new pictures were posted since then. he had posted a new pic each time and sometimes cryptic clues with them

>Almost as autistic as replying to a post about saving a gif of an autism meter meme

OP's location again.

See this one makes more sense.

Already looked for matching missing persons in that county and alas no luck there

Whiteness, or, rather, identity, is being forced on the deracinated, consumerist Last Man that was the European-American. No one is going to be permitted to escape this process. Great historical changes are imminent when people are forced into a binary choice – fight or flee, join or die, resist … or cuck.

That is the position of white people. Two weeks ago, I might the have said the election of Donald Trump would actually lessen the pressure on white Americans. But today it’s clear his election is only intensifying the storm of hatred and hysteria being directed against us.

As Europeans, we are, uniquely, at the center of history. We are, as Hegel recognized, the concept of world history. No one will honor us for losing gracefully. No one mourns the great crimes committed against us. For us, it is conquer or die. This is a unique burden for the white man, that our fate is entirely in our hands. And it is appropriate because within us, within the very blood in our veins as children of the sun lies the potential for greatness.

That is the great struggle we are called to. We were not meant to live in shame and weakness and disgrace. We were not meant to beg for moral validation from some of the most despicable creatures to pollute the soil of this planet. We were meant to overcome--overcome all of it. Because that’s natural for us.

Because for us, as Europeans, it’s only normal again, when we are great again.

Hail Trump. Hail our people. Hail victor