What is the best portable vaporizer of them all? Will be using exclusively for cannabis...

What is the best portable vaporizer of them all? Will be using exclusively for cannabis, so I want it to get me truly fucking blazed.

I use the Arizer Air. Sometimes with bubbler.

What temperature settings do you use? I'm not getting high enough with the AIR.

BUUUUMP

>wanting to be blazed everywhere you go
jezz it's like life is too hard to face normally

It is not a matter of difficulty, I just like to go stoned at places, like the movies for example. Stop being such a fucking snob and get a girlfriend, it will make you feel a little less taciturn.

Want to save money by not smoking $5 packs of cigs . So spend $100 on vape device and $20 on flavored chemicals. Lol! Gay!

I grind small flower and pack it quite loosely. Start on green for a few hits. As soon as the taste starts to change, bump up to yellow. You'll get maybe two more hits. Granted I'm in Colorado so my weed is more potent than I really want sometimes.

The pvhes long stem pic related is great. Much better airflow.

Also got a G on G adapter for the bubbler (Chinese knockoff, $20).

But I don't smoke cigs you giant autist.

Will keep that in mind, thanks.

Why not just smoke weed like a normal person and stop being a gay twink faggot?

Have been using the pax 1 for years, has never let me down. Getting a pax 3 sometime after the holidays. Look up pax 3 reviews. Simple, elegant, portable, discreet, effective.

He is asking about vaporizers that vaporize cannabinoids out of cannabis, friend.

Grabbed wrong pic. I really need to clean that stem.

Because I want to try vaporizers, fucking cunt, mind your own retarded nigger business you salty pussy.

yocan mak will fuck you up

So what happened to create this vaping is gay/stupid meme?

My homie has the OG pax. Seemed like a bitch to clean (I see the irony in that given the pic I posted, but the Arizer is super easy to clean if you're not a lazy fuck like yours truly.)

I've got no experience with the 2 or beyond. How's cleaning and maintenance?

Why would you assume I made this meme? I just found it online.

>Why not just smoke weed like a normal person and stop being a gay twink faggot?

You want the grasshopper
hopper vaporizer