Ask D.B. Cooper's grandson anything.*

Ask D.B. Cooper's grandson anything.*
*except name

>tfw one of the guys pictured here is my father
>tfw im not even lying

No, he was my grandfather

Why did they find money from his ransom on the banks of a river?

>tfw these guys are my 3rd cousins

rollin' for Jones

Run for president and save us, asshole

Is that Linda Hamilton?

what does your birth certificate say about you
>please be thorough

tfw I'm a minority with no famous people anywhere on my family tree

Where did he go, what did he do with the money

nope

eleanor roosevelt

one of these days...

POW, right in the kisser

Roosevelt 2020

how can teddy AND fdr be your 3rd cousins? incorrect

>Why did they find money from his ransom on the banks of a river?

Tossed about $20k out the back of the plane at various points.
But he never left the plane in the air.

Who is d.b. cooper

i can't remember exactly, but i'm pretty sure it's fdr. it's been awhile since i looked.

>Where did he go, what did he do with the money
Bought a house and several acres of land in Northern California. Raised livestock and grew weed.

Out of the most popular Cooper suspects bandied about, was he one of them, or someone else altogether no one ever suspected?

What the hell kind of a name is Dick Boy Cooper?

>Out of the most popular Cooper suspects bandied about, was he one of them

As far as I know, he was NEVER on the FBI's radar.

Is he still alive?

what did he do before like as a profession

He died a couple of years ago.
Cool guy and smart as all hell.
I really miss talking with him.

>what did he do before like as a profession

Mechanical Engineer
He got sick of the work and wanted to get back to a more nature oriented life.

So he hits those harsh woods in his parachute. Then what? Hikes out on foot? Accomplice picks him up?

What's your name

Did he tell everyone in his family who he was?

>So he hits those harsh woods in his parachute. Then what?

LOL!
When the plane landed, he was still on board.
He always got a good laugh out of the fact that people thought he was really crazy enough to jump out of an airliner at night.

Now that would be cool plot twist, but surely they went over that plane with a fine tooth comb afterwards

>Did he tell everyone in his family who he was?
Only very close family who he trusted to keep the secret until after Grandma passes away.
When she's gone, we were given permission to identify him.
So, someday, the world will know.
He was very proud of being able make his plan work.

Did he die in Northern California, at his farm?

None of these?
Kenneth Christiansen
Lynn Doyle Cooper
Duane Weber
Richard McCoy
Barbara Dayton
William Gossett
John List

tell us something so that we know its you when you decide to go public.

They did.
is fucking retarded

how similar did he look to that

>surely they went over that plane with a fine tooth comb
Oh, they did.
Everywhere but where he was hiding.
He studied the construction of the plane for months to find the ONE place, accessible while in the air, that they were unlikely to look.
He was right.
Then it was just a matter of getting off the plane undetected the next day. He even brought water, snacks, and a piss bottle.

I would like to know this to.

Was it Bonham? Do you lie and say it's Ringo?

Where was his secret spot then?

faggot user's mother is a slut and claims to have banged (fill in the blank) and claims user is the son.

>any idea how many other faggots out there believe the same horseshit?

rolling for mom claims Jimmy Page. They always claim the singer.

In my pants.

Bought a set of boobs and had his wingle cut off and became Donna B. Cooper of 154 Frontman Road, Manchester, PA

how do you account for the sudden upswing assumed to be him jumping from the plane?

bully! shit

>how similar did he look to that
Not close enough that you'd say "Hey! That's the guy".
After he grew his hair and beard long you'd never make the connection.

Really interested in who he is. OP when you come forward how will we know it's you?

>Where was his secret spot then?
I'm gonna sit on that one for a little longer.
He sketched out a picture for me that I want to compare to the prints for the plane.
Let's say he's lucky he was a thin guy.

do you have any siblings? have you seen any of the money or did he spend it all?

he should announce it on TV wearing a Sup Forums shirt.

Fair enough, have you and the family got any idea when you will be going public?

>how do you account for the sudden upswing assumed to be him jumping from the plane?
No idea. The air was kinda turbulent so I would guess there were a few "upswings". Or maybe it was a change in the aerodynamics when he opened the door.
But I really don't have an answer for that.

Any particular reason he stole the money? or was it just because he needed it?

>Fair enough, have you and the family got any idea when you will be going public?
After my Grandmother passes away. Like I say, he want people to eventually know who he was and how he did it.
>do you have any siblings?
Yes and aunts and cousins.
>have you seen any of the money or did he spend it all?
The money was "laundered". He would say no more about that because other people were involved.

What's your name?

his name is daniel

Was D.B Cooper a criminal and would he have killed someone on the flight to save himself?

>Any particular reason he stole the money?
He wanted to change the way he was living and wanted to do it "right now". He just wanted to get out of the "rat race".
Although I kinda suspect he had realized that he REALLY liked to smoke weed.

I'm asking you to prove you are D.B. Cooper's grandson.

Did you ever see his dick? How big was it?

Massive

Was he in the army?

Was he still routinely beating your Grandmother near the time he died?

Did your grandad actually look similar to the sketches they had of him?

How long did it take for him to plan this whole thing out?

Tell us how your grandad was feeling when he went through it. Basically just repeat the story the way he would tell you

>Was D.B Cooper a criminal
Well, if he wasn't before he certainly was after.
But no. Outside of BS crimes like drug possession and maybe selling a little weed, he wasn't.

>and would he have killed someone on the flight to save himself?
Doubtful. That wasn't the plan. I think he figured he could pull it off or he couldn't.
No, I don't think he would have hurt anyone. But who knows, it never came to that.

Was it the center section service bay?

So, this dude was smarter than the average criminal, and then some. Was he ever in law enforcement, knew their tactics..ect?

>Was he in the army?
No

>Did your grandad actually look similar to the sketches they had of him?
Previously answered..

>How long did it take for him to plan this whole thing out?
A few months.

>Tell us how your grandad was feeling when he went through it.
Calm and focused. Just like he always was with everything he did.
>Basically just repeat the story the way he would tell you
You'll have to wait for that. Our family may eventually write a book. It's a pretty cool story and I think we kinda owe him that.

>So, this dude was smarter than the average criminal, and then some.
Yeah, I think it's pretty safe to say that.

>Was he ever in law enforcement
Nope

So, the FBI says they're no longer investigating D.B Cooper unless they have physical evidence. And if you ever come out to the public with nothing less you're going to be with the other dozens who say their uncle/father/ was D.B Cooper. You got proof?

How will you prove that your family is related to DB cooper? Is there any evidence you have that will surely say you are cos I feel like a lot of people will just say you're faking it

Did he leave you any money?

Upswing?

He supposedly jumped from a Boeing 727 after ordering that it be flown as close to stall speed as possible at 10,000 ft.

There's no reason that his departure would have caused any "upswing" given that his body weight represents less than 1% of the aircraft's' total maximum permissible payload. (And that's even if he was a big fat fuck)

Also, the stall speed of a Boeing 727 is around 120 MPH. Slow enough to be safe provided you understand how to operate your parachute, safer still with a reserve chute. Cooper asked for 2 chutes and two reserves. That's 4 chutes in total to carry him and the $200k to terra firma.

OP's story is interesting but one detail lets it down. If he didn't jump then how did he find the money?

>How will you prove that your family is related to DB cooper? Is there any evidence you have that will surely say you are cos I feel like a lot of people will just say you're faking it

There are a few things that only he (and the FBI) would know that were passed on to the family.
Let's just say that when the story comes out, there are probably a few FBI agents still alive who will say "Oh........Well fuck me".

So did the whole copper family suffer from autism or is it only you?

What decided you to post this all of a sudden? is your grandmother dying or something? (no offense)

>If he didn't jump then how did he find the money?
I'm assuming you're asking where the found money came from?
See

>What decided you to post this all of a sudden?
Just got home from a family get-together. We were talking about how we would let the world know.
>is your grandmother dying or something?
No, she's still doing OK. But she's getting kinda old.

Well OP this story has been epic, thanks for posting this. But if their is one thing i have to ask is were Richard McCoy Jr. and D.B Cooper friends? They literally had almost the same plot?

why are you posting this on Sup Forums

I thought the FBI found a parachute?

No I'm not asking that. I'm asking how did he find the $200,000 in cash after throwing it out of an aircraft from 10,000ft?

It could have drifted for miles from that height. You'd really need an accomplice to track where it fell if you didn't intend to jump with it. Now you say that he didn't jump, fair enough, but if that is true then he must have got incredibly lucky to find that dough. Especially since he would have had to have been inside the aircraft giving the police and the air national guard a very good head-start on finding it before he did.

>Richard McCoy Jr. and D.B Cooper friends?
I don't know Richard McCoy Jr.
>They literally had almost the same plot?
Now you've got me curious.

>why are you posting this on Sup Forums
'Cause I love you guys. (Gratuitous smiley)
Actually, I think my grandfather would have loved you guys. You're cut from the same mold.

>No I'm not asking that. I'm asking how did he find the $200,000 in cash after throwing it out of an aircraft from 10,000ft?

He didn't toss it all out.

What did D.B. Cooper think about politics?/what were his views?

>What did D.B. Cooper think about politics?
That all politicians were assholes and idiots.

And, with that, I bid you all a Good Night.

What was the next step of his master plan?

Fair enough, that makes sense.

So what did he do with the parachutes he asked for?

(Not trying to break your balls OP, I read about D B Cooper when I was a kid and it's fascinated me ever since.)

How much was the heritage?

Why don't you go fuck yourself?

kek they shagged thousands of sluts between them, your mother is just a straight up whore- you're the bastard child of some fuckboi and shes claiming that one of them got her pregnant to make you feel better about your worthless existence

that hurt me, and I aint even that guy