If you could make any rule for cute girls at school in order to satisfy your fetish, what would it be...

if you could make any rule for cute girls at school in order to satisfy your fetish, what would it be, and what's the punishment for not following it?

bonus points for having different punishments for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd offenses, pics preferred

Make them all get a tattoo on their forehead that says "OP is a faggot"

rule: rape is ok
punishment: rape

post more of this girl

anyone into asian girls?

Each person can demand any girl goes into bathroom with him and swallows his piss

punishments?

asian girls are top

1) You can also make her topless during that
2) She is loaned to you to use her in your home as a relief for a day

in what ways can you use her as relief? also since she already refused to swallow piss, she'd probably resist a lot

Girls are forced to go walk around in clothes that expose their tits all the time and cannot cover them with anything (fishnet is considered ok). If they dont, they are also forced to allow boys to grope them

You can put an open mouth gag and restrain her. And when you take her home, you can do the same and also use her mouth to dump your cum in. It is in fact encouraged to use her as much during that time so she learns her lesson

where can boys grope?

does uni count?

any rules for asian girls?

yes

Tits. Those girls are forced to wear a badge that basically shows they cannot resist and will get further punished if they do. So they have to endure getting felt up during classes

what about a 3rd offense punishment? for girls who tried to escape

must go barefoot

They are apprehended and brought back to school. There they are tied naked and a special event is organized (since 3rd offense ir rare anyway); all boys can jerk off to her into a cup and then all cum that is collected (a few jugs for sure) is poured down her throat.

Best rule here. What if a girl is caught wearing shoes?

nice, what will the day of a really cute girl wearing a badge be like?

she'd be wearing the open mouth gag right? how will she be tied?

girls blow me on eye contact, and no one in the school has an issue with it. so basically every girl i make contact with fucking blows me. inclduing teachers.

well first they are reminded about their duties. then during breaks they can barely move around because a group of horny guys fondle her all the time. during lessons she has to endure classmates casually walking up to her and massaging her tits once the lessons are over, she is cornered in a dressing room and groped intensely by people who want to make the most out of it.

Obviously. She can ask for the gag to be removed, but if in any moment she closes her mouth, it is done agan with gag the next day. She is hogtied and laid on her back, with her head bend backwards so her mouth is easier to access and her body is for anyone to look at.

what will further punishments include?

in taht case anytime a girl screws something up during classes she has to pose nude in a student newspaper that has a special section for such occasions

not sure, how about you come up with something?

people would actually read the student newspaper then

hah, good point

maybe her hands will be tied behind her back

well, that is too lenient how about doing that but also inviting people from outside for a grope, kind of like school fare?

she should just be immobilized and her mouth turned into a public cumdump station

Rule: Don't talk to me
Punishment: Expelled

ITT: virgins and beta maxes

/thread

sage

Question, OP: how old are you, because this seems like something a kid would post and ask? Or are you mentally challenged?

>bonus points for having different punishments for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd offenses, pics preferred
>bonus points

KEK

Nah, i like her being forced to drink cum in cups more hot. Also want to stay with the theme of only using her mouth and maybe making her naked

she wouldnt be able to push people away with her hands tied though. any specific girls you want this to happen to?

You're not that bright, are you?

yeah, lots of. one of them is my little sister

maybe they have to pose for specific fetishes too

possible, at first they can be just normal "artsy" kind of nudity, but the more they fuck up more perverted photos will get

i like the thought of some boys tying an innocent girl's hands behind her back and putting a badge on her. then they'd gag her so that she couldn't explain

examples of more perverted photos?

are any of them asian?

a nice scenario, i imagine they would only get a reprimand after the girl was groped for the whole day
none sadly

Cumshot taking, bdsm, closeups, giving a boy bj etc

i wonder how the girl would react

probably be furiosly tryng to defend herself at first, but accept it soon enough

and trying to tell the guys that she's innocent

naked is good idea

not if they gag her

She'll be nude for sure so everyone has good material to jerk off to for her to have lots of cum to drink

yeah she'd be gagged, she'd try to tell them but it'd be muffled and indecipherable

they would probably find it really funny

never been to /d/?

A person with best results in a semester gets a "impregnation pass" that lets him choose a single girl. She is obliged to tell him when she's fertile and allow him to have sex as long as she's impregnated by him

would there be a badge that allows for groping of everywhere else on the body too?

could be potentially nice to have it as another degree of offence, basically turing a girl's entire body into anybodys plaything

then i'd want the innocent girl gagged girl to have that badge

sounds like a good idea, to quickly grab her, drag into an empty room, put on the badge, gag her and spend the whole day groping away

think guys would try to finger her asshole?

as long as its only touching i see no reason why not

how many guys would be on her at once? she'd probably try to run away while they're groping her

i imagine around 4 and they would certainly not let her get away

where would each one be groping? imagine if they were creepy guys who have crushes on her who she hates

She is cute i would nail her pic related

huh, that would be fitting - one guy fingering her pussy and massaging her womb, one kissing her furiously while massaging her tit, other one squeezing her tits from behind and one using her hand to jerk himself off

if he's kissing her, she would have a ring-gag on then? what about her feet? i'm sure there are guys with foot fetishes there

You all forgot the most simple rule, no talking!

i guess he can either remove it for a while or just lick all over her mouth while she cannot do anything about it
im not really into feet, but using them to jerk off would be nice too

someone needs to be fingering her ass too

Every day a girl from each class is chosen as a cum extractor. She's bound and put behind a wall so that only her head is visible, and has to give heads to everyone who wants that

the guy who caresses her womb can give her ass some attention too

how would she be chosen? and would she be ring-gagged?

At random. No gagging, i dont like it

she wouldnt open her mouth then

In that case we have a punishment; her pussy is spread and also made avalible, with a camera showing her face so you get better reactions

Any footfags here?

asshole too?

Sure, why not?

*bump*

Working on one now.

bump

Another bump...

First paragraph incoming...

In order to keep the school effective as a learning environment the Athletics and Education Charter School has taken an interesting approach to the problem of promiscuous girls. Any female who is noted by the teachers of being "flirty" is given a yellow checkmark at the end of the class. These checkmarks are only share amongst teachers. If a girl is given a checkmark by every one of her teachers in a single day or if she is given more than four checkmarks per week by three or more teachers in a single week she will be reprimanded by whichever one of the teachers is chosen or volunteers. The first reprimand is a simple one, done publicly at the end of that teacher's class.

OK... slight edit for fairness...

In order to keep the school effective as a learning environment the Athletics and Education Charter School has taken an interesting approach to the problem of promiscuous students. Any student who is noted by the teachers as being "flirty" is given a yellow checkmark at the end of the class. These checkmarks are only share amongst teachers. If a student is given a checkmark by every one of their teachers in a single day or if s/he is given more than four checkmarks per week by three or more teachers in a single week s/he will be reprimanded by whichever one of the teachers is chosen or volunteers. The first reprimand is a simple one, done publicly at the end of that teacher's class.

Once someone is marked in this way as a promiscuous student the checkmark system gets more complicated. No more verbal warnings are given and the student has progressed to the red checkmark system. Gaining a second red checkmark requires the same yellow checkmark requirements to be fulfilled again. Usually this does not take long because the students typically think they're getting away with their promiscuity. The same verbal warning is given, once again by whichever teacher feels like taking on the responsibility.

Rule: all students must behave like decent human beings. If an infraction is made the student will be lowered in rank, rank effects quality of education as well as treatment. Rank can be increased once lost by acts of valor or extraordinary kindness.
Punishment 1: rank lowered to teir two. In teir two schools minor infractions will be punished by deduction of points with 100 points starting accompanied by physical exercise as punishment as well as deduction of 5 points per infraction. However points can be earned by good behaviour or exemplary acheiments.
Punishment 2: lowered to teir one where punishments become more intense via descreation of the administration anything from paddling to removal of restroom privledges can be instuted. By this point the only way to advance to a higher teir is by proving yourself in gladiatorial combat, non leathal of course. Or by proving yourself worthy of a second chance by a court of ones peers.
Punishment 3: you are treated in most every way as a slave, however the work will be akin to a trade school, the student will learn a useful skill. Punishments at this point are in restricted and are dealt as deemed necessary. Anything from sexual to intense beatings are experienced at this stage. There is no way out of this expet by joining and passing an elite military selection process and regaining ones honour.

The next step is where it gets interesting. When a student gets a third red checkmark the s/he is sent directly to the vice principal's office near the end of the school day where a small court of sorts is assembled. The court is always made up of three teachers, one male, one female, and a third of the student's gender, chosen randomly. This is done to keep the process fair. The student is given a short hearing and if found to be genuinely promiscuous s/he is told that this sort of behavior is not tolerated in this school. After the hearing the student is given a secretly nanoID tagged pamphlet explaining the school's policy on promiscuity, as well as laying out the rules to follow. The pamphlet is marked because the student is told to never share the information on the pamphlet with anyone else.

this is way too over the top complicated

Don't care. I'm a writefag and I like to write.

>girls at school
>your fetish
fuck off you fucking degenerate
creep!

The rules:

1) In reaching this point of discipline you have been marked as a possible problem student. If you can control yourself enough to not get a further red checkmark during the following week your status will be lowered to code yellow. Code yellow is essentially probation for the hypersexualised student. It will take the gaining of a full yellow checkmark to revert back to code red. When at code red any instance of being given a yellow checkmark necessitates an office visit with the vice principal.

2) The first office visit following the original tribunal is merely the full warning. The full warning is simply a verbal reminder of what the tribunal and pamphlet covered. If at any time a student is found guilty of sharing any information in the pamphlet that student is instantly placed on red status and sent to the vice principal's office for a short conference.

(more to follow)

Still going...

3) At the second VP conference the actual punishment begins. The student is given the choice of either corporal punishment via five lashes with a cane or paddle across the backside, naked of course, or the psychological punishment. The psychological punishment isn't as physically painful, as its name implies, but it is harsher in its own way.

I wanna hear about the psych punishments

It's coming. The female one is just about done and the male one is on its way.

bump

4Fa) The psychological punishment begins with the student raising her skirt and lowering her panties to her knees (assuming she's wearing any). At this point she will be fitted with a ball gag. She is then brought to orgasm however the VP sees fit for that session. Usually for female students the VP simply hammers her g-spot with his middle finger till she's a writhing mess as fluids leak from her, soaking her panties. (If the student was not wearing panties at the time the VP will usually perform this punishment with a g-spot vibrator. In the first case the student must experience no fewer than two orgasms. Students not wearing panties must experience no fewer than three, but no more than six orgasms. If it becomes apparent that the student is multi-orgasmic, students wearing panties will be released from punishment following one full minute of continuous orgasm. Students not wearing panties must endure no fewer than five, but no more than ten full minutes of orgasm. If at any point the student loses consciousness through orgasm her punishment is served. After the punishment she must ride home on her bus wearing her soaked panties if she was wearing them. If the student was not wearing panties the VP has the option of either sending her home without panties or of tying a rope harness around her waist and hips, then cinching the rope up tightly against her vulva. If the busses have left she must take a late bus and bring home a note to her parents`explaining what happened that day and why. Any student needing to take the late bus home will suffer the harness punishment.

very nice, great detail, but seems pretty physical to me lol