Closest to getting caught using Sup Forums ?

Closest to getting caught using Sup Forums ?
(Parents, cops, family etc)

I don't understand your image, what's trying to point out?

Under age alcohol charge 2 months ago. Sober life has been hell (probation)

Have you been caught with any of the three?

Age?

yeah like thousands of times im 27 it doesn't matter anymore

i browse /b in front of everyone at uni.

you only live once i guess...

>caught
Nigga I smoke weed with my dad

I've never been caught before but i've seen a kid almost get caught with an ounce by the cop at the highschool I went to. Out back behind the school where everybody smoked weed and whatnot, cop see's one kid hand another kid an ounce of bud in a clear ziplock bag. Cop confronts him and the kid books it, cop slips on wet mud and falls and the kid gets away. Also a few kids found some guys grow in the forest near the school and they decided to take plants and bring them back to school and put them in thier lockers to take home after. Entire first floor wreaked of weed and the cops were called, they brought in dogs and caught the kids. They were arrested. Fucking morons.

I got caught going into a festival with 15 caps of mdma. A dog walked right up to me and sniffed my balls and they ended up searching me

I remember the day my dad found out I smoked
>15
>Broken Ankle sitting in my room drawing and playing vidya
>Big 10-20 Pound Cast so I couldn't move very easily
>Smoking in my room
>Blowing it out my window with my door covered
>Dad walks out in the backyard to smoke a joint
>Just stares at me for a good 2 mins
>FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK
>He was totally cool with it

Also now I've quit and I'm completely straight edge.

Smoked H for a long time, then tried banging it. Like third time ever doing it my sister came over unannounced and barged in, I had to put shit away but I think she saw something tied to my arm. Feelsbadman.. actually never banged again after this. Not worth

Kid you sound pathetic.

Your op pic is retarded btw for multiple reasons

I hope this is a troll or buddy you got some growing up to do.

>middle of the day on the weekend
>just bought an ounce of weed
>on my way home
>police breath test out of fucking nowhere
>not nervous at all, didn't drink much the night before, so i'm def 0.00
>being super nice to the cop
>"ok user, you're good to go, have nice day"
>totally forgot my ounce was sitting on passenger seat in full view (smelled really strong too)
>still not sure if he saw it and didn't give a fuck

Never done drugs, nicotine or alcohol.

I however was caught by my parents having sex with my 12y old sister when I was 15.

haha fuckin dumbshits. like, why not just go back after school?

I'm french so i drink whith my parents, i drink in front of the cops and as a teenager after 15-16 i could buy alcohol

pics of sister pls

>Be soccer player in 3rd world country college
>Go with girl to stadium after dark because romantic and cheap
>Get really high and start making out
>Hear shotgun loading behind me
>Security guard kicks me off her and points at my neck
>Asks what the fuck I was doing
>Gf is panicking
>Try to explain who I am. Wearing pijamas, didn't bring ID.
>Call my roomate, tell cop Social #, he lets me go
Apparently they've found jocks raping drunk/roofied chicks after dark. Scary shit though.

I was in china town and there was a strange tea cup with the Sup Forums clover on it, with the tilled side ways leafs and everything, I picked it up and laughed, proclaiming Sup Forums clover!

got a few looks...

Oh you you don't mean using Sup Forums in front of normies, you mean drugs, I don't do drugs because Im a huge autist. this kinda proves it.

you're not 18? what you doin on Sup Forums faggot?

>be me
>why are your eyes red?
>i'm blazed, never questioned again

>be 18
>buy myself couple of very strong beers (10% alc) porters
>watch serbian film while drinking
>finished beers, don't feel well
>mom comes sooner than i though
>sit in my room stare in to the wall
>she comes in, asks some shit
>all i say is: fine, ok, yes
>leaves
>ohshitimgonnapuke.webm
>open window, puke (i live on a 4th floor)
>close it
>she didn;t hear shit
>lay down fell tired
>she comes in again
>asks if ive been drinking
>no
>doesn;t give up
>starts sniffing
>still say nope
>give up say i did
>says she smells alcohol
>no consequences
>mfw

This happened in 11th grade and I got super lucky so here's green text
> 1st period of the day theatre class
> Had 2 friends in the class one is not the brightest
> Pulls weed vape out mid class and starts hitting it
> Me and other friend in class call him retarded
> Student aid sees us and speed walks to office
> We tell him that he is fucked he gives me vape to hide
> Nothing happens to me all day till last period
> Assume I am ok but paranoid so I have loot hidden in underwear pockets and shoes
> Principal comes in and asks me to follow him
> Go into his office and see a lot of both of my friends stuff on counter
> Lots of illegal stuff on that counter
> Principal tells me both friends where arrested
> Says he is gonna search me
Cont? On phone so sorry if shit

>be dutch
>use whatever the fuck i want

Go on.

Legal drinking age where I'm at is 21 you fuck.

Cont

go go go

Can anyone in Humboldt county CA Hook me up?

cont
> says where he Is gonna search me he said backpack, pockets, Shoes and up my legs
> proceeds to check backpack finds nothing
> I am being friendly and chill whole time principal is having chill convo with me as well and he starts to like me
> before he searches bag he asks if anything is in there that is illegal or danerous or if he is gonna get stabbed when he reaches in bag
> I smile and say something he makes him think I am really funny
> I explain there is a big pointy fishing lure stuck in the bottom from when I went fishing (there was one)
> He thinks this is funny as fuck for some reason
> this greatly lifts mood and he really likes me now
> searches pockets nothing
> hoping he dosnt smell the weed because a ounce of weed in underwear
>In shoes 2 grams of coke, the vape, a lighter and 2 knives
>underwear 80$, pipe, ounce of weed
>makes me lift up pant leg finds nothing then tells me to sit down skipping shoes
> I silently thank god
> He explains that the other 2 kids where caught with various drugs and underage tobacco
> He asks if I know where the vape is and I say no
> asked if I hit vape I said no
> says thats what my friends said and they said I had nothing
> I am fucking in amazement how I wasnt caught whole room smelled like weed strongly from the ounce at this point
> there was around 45 minutes of school left but principal let me head home
> jump in car and go smoke some of the weed till school was fully over and then headed home
> who knows why he didnt check my shoes but thank you
> heart was beating out chest when he let me leave

I actually convinced my parents that weed is not bad at all if used properly. Afterwards -they were totally against it before- they were alright with it and understand me when, for instance, I get nervous when buying some. Top.

not using, but you reminded me of this; 20oz bag of Purp, i'm driving with $1800 is $20s on my lap, driving with my coworker's son who was grabbing it when the light shined through my back window. I had to jam the cash into my pocket without getting caught by the cop who said we looked like someone who had just ripped off a local liquor store. practically shit myself as i drove away.

>Be me
>Be 17
>Hippie stoner type
>Buy a 6 tabs of LSD, Never done it before
>Walking home at night with friend, LSD in pocket
>Police car ahead
>Policeman waves us toward him
>OHSHIT.jpg
>Think fast
>Stuff LSD into mouth
>Start chewing it
>Swallow and act like it was a maoam
>Walk up to police
>"Hey kids, Which way you heading"
>"Up X street"
>"Oh thats ok, Y street is closed is all, Have a good night"
>What have I done

seriously? did you ask fucking anybody? see that old lady across the street? she can get some in humbolt.

Kek, Poor Amerifag

cont.

>Get home about 20 minutes later
>Feel funny
>Everything getting bright
>Another 20 minutes passes
>Stuff starts getting wierd
>See my door melt before my eyes
>Look outside window
>All the cars are horse like creatures with headlight eyes
>Start to lose touch with reality
>Everything goes black
>Wake up in hospital
Apparently I was screaming and managed to shit and piss myself, I punched through my window and tried to climb out and my friend managed to restrain me and call an ambulance, I've never been the same since, I think it gave me minor brain damage

I've never been caught using Sup Forums and I don't think the cops would give a shit if I'm on here.

Punctuation is important.

autism

Dumb eurofag making assumptions about everything

I agree you had no reason to be scared of a cop waving you over at that hour unless there was a curfew but even then you wouldn't have gotten caught with the tabs

Why would there be consequences? You were 18

I can get everything else just looking for heroin and meth

Should of mentioned I was already stoned and smoking quite a lot at that point so I was a pretty paranoid guy

He probs lived somewhere where legal age is 21

Should I post more experiences? thread is kinda dead

yeah go on

High as a kyte on MDMA me finished all the stuff I was carrying but didn't even consider throwing the little bag away.

Go outside the venue, got searched by the police. Upon being asked if I have anything on me that would compromise me I mumble something close to "No, mr policeman".

First thing they find, little bag previously filled with powdered fun. He asks me if it's cocaine or what (I didn't even remember I had that on me). I say "Nope".

He proceeds to find out the bag is empty, so totally legal to carry around.

I, high out of my mind but really feeling the love hugh the agent and go back inside.

That poor fella really looked disapointed, but I think he appreciated the spontaneous hug.

Not even European buddy

yeah post more. shits dank

So you are channeling your frustration through incest instead of drugs?

Noice.

> Gets shitfaced with 2 beers

Fucking faggot.

I came home drunk at like 15 and not tipsy i mean fucking smashed and reeking of vodka

I accidentally dropped my piece while i was lying on the couch and it was all covered in resin lol

I never really gave a fuck i used to come home smelling like cigs and weed and booze pretty regularly

There was this one time that we were at the beach and we were all smashed af fuck and wouldnt you fucking believe it we got out suv stuck in the sand and then a fucking cop pulled us over holy shit we had to have been maybe 16 or 17 and drunk as fuck. We shit a brick especially me since i was the one he was talking to. Luckily he let us off with a warning even though he knew we were underaged,drunk as fuck, and driving drunk.

That cop was a pretty cool guy

7th grade story now
> Be stupid kid take 600 mg benadryl in bathroom during 1st period
> after 2nd period feeling it hard no clue whats going and hallucinating hard
> go to 6th period class after 2nd because my logic was that I want to go hoe sooner but I hate my th period (last period) so if I go to 6th then school will be over faster
> I come in to the 6th period class after wondering halls for 15 minutes not sure where I was
> finally make it to my 6th (it was 3rd at the time) teacher is wondering why I am there but I sit down unresponsive to her but hallucinating my classmates are there
> she does emergency call to office and principal and vice principal drag me down to office
> asking what I took and what not but I just claim nothing
> Police come and drug test me and come up with nothing
> Parents arrive shortly after my mom freaking out
> take me to doctor they find nothing but say that it could have been blood pressure or blood sugar or some shit i cant remember
> get of scot free but vice principal and my 6th period teacher always acted weird around me the rest of my time at that school

I only remember taking the benadryl, leaving 2nd period and wandering halls, talking to classmates in 6th who weren't there, being brought down to office and the doctors appointment the rest of the day I was only told about

Same thing happened to me, got tests and shit but hospital said it was blood sugar

When i was 14 a friend of mine took a bottle gatorade mixed with vodka and we got smashed at lunch during school. Right around 6th period my teacher was standing at the door and he smelled us coming into class, the whole period we kept walking back and forth in class while glancing at me like he knew it was making me feel sick lol he never called me out on it but still i kinda felt like he knew

** YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY LE PELICAN! *** post this in 3 threads or you will be killed
░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▄███▄
░░░░░▄▀▀░░░░░░░▐░▀██▌
░░░▄▀░░░░▄▄███░▌▀▀░▀█
░░▄█░░▄▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▐░░░░█▌
░▐█▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▌░░░░░▐█▄
░▌▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░▌░░░░▄███████▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐░░░░▐███████████▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐░░░░▐█████████████▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░▐██████████████▄
Zoz

Yeah thats what it was I thought for sure I was gonna get fucked when I was sitting in that doctors office though

I just told all the teachers and stuff that I was having a breath-holding competition with my friend

They sent you to special needs class then, or where you already there?

It happened last summer when I was working at a fancy restaurant as a chef helper so I can have some pocket money cause my parents are poor and I didn't wanted to ask them for money
>be me
>working all night because it was a wedding party
>after hours of hell, it was finally over
>cool guy asked me if I wanted to drink with him
>whythehellnot.jpg
>talked and made jokes with the guy for 2 straight hours.
>it was time to go home
>ohshitidontfeelgood
>i puked
>guy helped me out and put me to sleep on a couch
>9 AM mom calls me
>oh fuck
>yeah mom, i was tired coming home rn
>after 1 hour i finally arrived home still drunk af
>hey user, why did you stayed so much at work?
>i got tired and slept on a couch there
>I'm gonna go straight to sleep mom if that's ok
>mfw mom didn't said shit to me.

>Working in a restaurant kitchen while being sober
You were doing it wrong the whole time, mate. That's not how it works.

Guys I was working with told me the same thing one day.

This is the worst thread of all time.

Nah I think its decent just slow

Getting caught using is the closest I've been to getting caught using.

Parents, progeny, police, professors, peers... pedophiles? You name it, I've been caught by it.