How I managed to beat my ex-wife, true story

How I managed to beat my ex-wife, true story.

> Live in Sweden, = swedish social services and swedish laws.
> Met girl, got married, bought house, both names on the contract of sale.
> When kids were 3 and 6, she wanted a divorce, had met another guy.
> Had to move to a small apartment 5 or 6 kilometers away.
> She kept all of 'our' things, and laughed when I left with my very private things in some 6 or 8 cardboard boxes.
> Other guy moved into house just weeks after.
> Could only see my kids every second weekend.
> They had scars and bruises on their arms and legs and their asses.
> 'Mother hits us, and sometimes that guy too.'
> Filed police report and also reported to social service.
> All hell broke out, investigations, lawyers, and finally court.
> 'It is anons (=mine) fault, because it makes me angry to even think of him.'
> 'How can that be, he wasn't even there? Also you have refused to buy him out for 50% of the house's worth.'
> Ended up with giving me full custody of both children, as well as giving me the right to buy her out of the house,
> ..... for about 35 % of it's worth.
> Because now I needed it more than she did, because of the children.
> After 5 month all in all, she and that other guy had to move out, and I moved in.
> I laughed when they left with their shit in some cardboard boxes.
> Got a loan from the bank, paid her, and told her very politely that she can see the kids every second weekend.

Was shitty 5 months, but the last day was the best day of my life.

I'm happy for you B/ro.

Good thru some shit right now. Just hope to see my kids and wife.

Fuck user, im proud of your ass.

Good luck my friend.

gratz man!

Nice work user

Good stuff bro. Glad it worked out.

Me and my wife split. Never been happier in my life but I only have my son once a fortnight. (She has new guy and child, I have new partner and she makes me the happiest I can be) but it's shit not getting to see my son as much as I want to (due to distance)

Well done bro. Glad you got exactly what you wanted out of it all.

Live strong swedebro.

Thank you all, and yes, I am a little bit proud over my self.

As well you should be. That was a shitty situation but the right person, you, came out on top. Well-done mate!

For all the shit Sweeden gets I think it's probably one of the best places to live on this planet.

Proud of you user! I wish you the very best of luck and I hope that you and your kids stay healthy and live happy

As someone who lives slap dab in the projects in Stockholm I think that it's a great place to live. Most of those "Sweden have been islamified!", "10/10 IGN", "Sweden yes" catchphrases are overwhelmingly exaggerated. There's yet to be an immigrant with any real power, if there are I'm pretty sure that they are at least a second generation immigrant, if not a third generation.

Most of those that want to keep Sweden swedish unironically think that spaghetti and bolognese is a swedish dish. There's even a clip of a guy that realizes that the gig is up when a reporter explains that all ancient norse places and artifacts are protected by law and starts to laugh.

I go to the university as much as I want, I recently got pneumonia and didn't have to worry about the ER costs, no one is religious here (I was 19 when I realized that the rest of the world is religious. My friends didn't believe me). I guess that it sucks to tip toe around feminists, but that seems to be the case in the US as well. Though I tip toe around right wing peeps too, since they eat made up articles like candy. "Yes please, I'd like another gingerbread cookie" "DID YOU KNOW THAT KIDS AREN'T ALLOWED TO DRESS UP LIKE GINGERBREAD MEN IN SCHOOLS ANYMORE?!"

Overall it's a good country. Good on you OP. My gf is studying to become a soctant and she is happy for you! God speed with rubbing that salt in her wounds!

Great Job user, not only have you won, You have also created the most positive thread ever created on Sup Forums

Glory to you user. Glory to you!

That happens all around the world, womans are bitches, im a lawyer and i can confirm that.

I got a client (Was the girl) that we kick the hell out of a good guy from his house because the other lawyer was an idiot,

Sometimes i feel sorry for the guy, hope he gets a good lawyer in the future and destroy that fucking woman. (Im not gonna represent her again lol)

Pics or it didn't happen!

>and their asses.
pics or it didn't happen

Proud of you user

Wth is with that dick?

Skin color is due primarily to the presence of a pigment called melanin , which is controlled by at least 6 genes. Both light and dark complexioned people have melanin. However, two forms are produced--pheomelanin , which is red to yellow in color, and eumelanin , which is dark brown to black.

TL:DR - Niggers.

They'll probably look for ways to keep harassing you.
Maybe if he knocks her up it'll keep her busy.
Tread carefully in any case.

i think he was talking about the fire hose nozzle to the left

>she can see the kids every second weekend

Are you insane?! She BEAT your kids. Don't let them near her for fuck sake.

This changes nothing.

bueno

Hey op i am very happy for you, will drink a beer for your toast 2day

good job op

TIL: Equality can only be had in Sweden if kids are being beaten.

Who got the cuck shed?

Thank you, and cheers. :)

Gives this user some hope at least... it's a brutal ride for some of us.

Fuck all that "but the mother" shit

>cuck shed?

What the heavenly fuck is ^ ?

7 years with a Femslut? Where the pics bro?

Congratulations. Go find a good girl.

Med vänliga hälsningar.

A cuck shed is where a Swedish husband stays while his wife is being serviced by her chosen bull.

No pics, sir, I wouldn't sink that low. I am completely satisfied just to know that she suffers now.... well. at least I hope she does.

My cousin's ex shacked up with some drug dealer and he'd notice burns and such on his daughter whenever she would come for her visits. Took like 4 months, several court dates and $5000 in legal fees before he finally got her back because of the turbocunt judge.

Tack, min vän.

i have a justice boner now. good for you user. give your kids a safe and good life.

Give those kids a good home user!

Well done Sup Forumsro, be a good dad and fuck many hot bitches!

start beating your kids and see if she can flip the table again

OP here.
>Took like 4 months, several court dates and $5000 in legal fees

It's shit when that happens, but finally he saved her, and that is a good thing.

1. I would never hit my (or anybody else's) kids.
2. I would never, ever, ever give her that chance.

You still live in Swedistan.

This is one of the most accurate descriptions of Sweden I've ever seen

Oh yes, Sweden is my home country. Somebody once made some genealogy over 300 years back, back to Visingsö. Don't see any reason to move.

It's been years and looking like $25k+ (USD) when all is said and done. Gotta keep them minianons
safe and in good homes.

True, but it is utter shit, that some people forces things like that to happen, and it makes me even more sick when a parent is involved in it.

The other parent is very much involved, including the bruises on the child among other things...

sverige är bäst

this is a great post