Ok Sup Forums now the dust has settled, what do we think?

ok Sup Forums now the dust has settled, what do we think?

the first 15 seconds of Kinda Bonkers is the only good thing about this piece of shit

what about Jimmy Mack?

it's time to break up. find other bands

generic and too happy for my enjoyment

>too happy
why are you listening to animal collective

i love this thing so much
unfortunately this though

i wish they were not demystified. i suppose i did it to myself. still love them though and i'm sure it'll come back :)

because I keep trying to understand why people like them and they fail me everytime

>I hate happy music

funny m8 :) just because I don't like this unicorn bullshit doesn't mean I don't like happy music

AnCo is now dadrock

Kinda Bonkers: 6.5
Peacemaker: 7
Goalkeeper: 5.5
Jimmy Mack: 8

6.5/10

I hope the Painting With era is now officially dead.

find inspiration from new places and songs about fortune cookies

Kinda Bonkers is catchy and has some neat production. It's alright.
Peacemaker is gorgeous.
Goalie has one of the greatest choruses of this era (and that's saying something).
Jimmy Mack is electrifying.
Overall they're good songs but the EP ends up feeling really inconsequential. I think that these songs simply should have been on the album.

it's happy, but why? they used to make depressing songs disguised as happy songs

the EP, as an effort, is an acknowledgement of people not being too impressed, and their self-reflection about that fact

So you're a no-taste pleb?

Peacemaker and Goalkeeper are the two best songs since FBK. It's a pretty great EP actually, and I do not like PW.

post some happy music then. im genuinely curious

haven't actually listened to this yet. I did enjoy PW though, and CHz for that matter

same. Good songs on the ep but it doesn't feel full enough. An ep with these 4 and gnip gnop/hounds of bairro could of been god tier.

4 pretty good songs, all still growing on me, but feels kinda weird as a whole. as mentioned here if they hadve included gnip gnop/hounds of bairro i think it wouldve been a really sweet ep. I really enjoyed this era of songs by the lads.

So why don't you just listen to something else if you don't like it?

I really don't get why people do that. If you gave it an honest chance and still don't like it, then just move on