Not a troll

Not a troll

Lots of big talk in Russia of how we tricked USA to vote for trump.

Do Americans think so? I'm starting to think it might be true after I saw this posted on another board.

Other urls found in this thread:

aei.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/Chinese-investment-in-the-US-Dataset1.xlsx
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/10/24/exclusive-investigation-donald-trump-faces-foreign-donor-fundrai/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes a lot in the USA do believe this now.

It wasn't the Russians, user. We did it to ourselves. Don't worry, though. Little will change with the Donald in office. Simply another spoke of the wheel spinning on and on while we all get crushed underneath it.

Plan worked on the low level intelligence. Hillary technically won the election with the popular vote. But yeah you Russians fucked us by trolling the retards with your fake propaganda. Thanks for that!

This right here anyone who believes otherwise is living in a dream world.

How is it that OP is the only one above me who is not a faggot?

>not a troll

TOP KEK m8

They don't even have internet in that shit hole kys

No, I voted for him because he's both the hero we deserve, and the one we need right now.

Also, I got no problem with Russia. I don't see a need for citizens of different countries to hate each other over the bullshit their politicians do. You guys are cool, 10/10, would cold war again.

>mfw to intelligent for OPs bait

Back to Sup Forums

yes they do. are you retarded?

Funny to see this I've heard rumors that china is going to invade the USA in January

>popular vote
Lots of people don't vote because the popular vote doesn't count. She would've lost the popular vote if it did.

the people who voted for trump are people whos live are so shit that they dont actually care if other peoples lives turn to shit by voting for trump. thats the basic psychology of majority of trump voters. just careless people really.

even political pundits like tomi lauren who dick ride trump really only know surface level shit about him, have no idea who or what he is or wants.

Check emmmmmmmmm

What exactly did Russia do?

No they don't outside of Putin they do not he controls everything they don't have access to all the sites especially this one and they have their own facebook

They employed an army of internet trolls to attack the left and spread false lies about a possible war with Russia to scare the people on the fence to vote for Don so they can control him and America

Where does one submit this formal complaint, the UN? Who decides what action is to be done? This seems far too fishy to be taken seriously, either that or I'm dumb. EDUCATE ME Sup Forums

Lmao if the russians REALLY wanted us to vote for him so we'd be fucked globally, they would of had to consider that he would be looking at Gen. Mattis for SecDef appointment...which means we MAY go to war because of. I, being military, welcome it and love it, but I know the Ruskies would NOT want that for the world cause that also involves them

Hackers, be they Russian or otherwise, simply showed Hillary to be the lying, two faced, paid for and owned by the corporations candidate we all believed she was. Nothing will change, except maybe even more war than usual?

dems didn't get off their asses to vote by comparison to previous years. Republicans actually had the same issue, but remained relatively consistent. Reps won because you dems were so sure of yourselves. Two words. POLLS... backfired.
>Tortoise and the hare
Fake propoganda
>Yeah dude, that really swayed the election results

if you want to control america you need to control the legislative branch. the president is not enough.

Honestly bro sounds like Putin propaganda. That cuck would do anything to make himself look powerful.

As opposed to what? Breitbart propaganda?

>no I don't think Putin is some super threat to American sovereignty

Yes don't let that jewish news outlet brainwash you

not the first guy, but I did hear people (2) saying the day after the election that they were glad trump won b/c russia threatened war if hillary was president.

WW3 US+Europe vs China+Russia
happening

Putin played a big bluff, and it certainly worked for many people.

lol, what retards

No and mr Trump's doing fine so far.

I'm kind of curious too. But really I don't see the big deal. Even if Trump lacks political skills nobody is going to risk a nuclear fucking holocaust because he indirectly insulted them. I would like to think people still have at least that much common sense.

Yeah right, Trump has a phone call and it's gonna cause WW3, Obama sells them $2 bill worth of weapons, and that's just fine and dandy.

> US + EU
Nah, we eurofags will sit and watch the fireworks beer in hand. We can't risk war with our main vodka provider.

America is a corporate war machine. In the Pentagon, CIA, FBI, nothing changes. The institutionalised mindset of conflict infects all thinking, the trillions of dollars keep being funnelled into the machine. NOTHING will fundamentally change with President Trump.
Get back to work, you dirty fucking proles.

This is the dumbest fucking thread I have ever read. Can CTR even agree on talking points anymore? No one gives a shit about China they put in billions and billions and billions of dollars towards Hillary Clinton they went all in and lost. They gave Hillary Clinton billions of dollars it was a terrible investment. China is butt hurt their fucking horribly run country don't give a shit about them.

yeah he even controls the weather and the tides of the arctic sea

they have their own version because they prefer stuff in russian. ever played a single video game? vast majority always includes russian as a language because they are shit at english

Don't worry we will do business with Taiwan. What are you gonna do about it CTR?

>No one gives a shit about China

you're up for a great surprise, buttmunch. you're whole failed economy is dependent on china. no wonder you voted for trump you ignorant fuck,

ofc you did it yourself, but to say propoganda dident even sway the results slightly is naive.

>to intelligent
>to

Good.
Fuck China.
They're the worst country in the world and I'll gladly sign up to fight them.
You like a country that keeps their people in nightmarish conditions as slaves? That's killed 80+million of their own people?

Still thinks CTR is relevant.

That smear campaign the Repubs have run for 25 years will never end.

trips beats your dubs
you lost fucklord

meh, the USA drove the USSR into bankruptcy back in the 80's, and only spent a few million to boot them out of Afghanistan.

Now, the commies can't even give their pensioners an income to buy food.

Pathetic.

Shills are still active, you're fooling no one.

It's not you stupid millennial.

new?

Love you Russia bro!

They have better internet than you in your shithole, retard.

No we're done in China. Since China and spent billions of dollars trying to get Hillary Clinton elected, we will only do business with them once they APOLOGIZE. That's right they will have to apologize.

>Wapo.com
Not even American and I can smell the bias

"And now china has no lodged an now official now complaint now now with the now united now states"

>no troll gyse!

this

actually it didn't. did you go through the email?

yeah lots of cowards on Sup Forums were pushing that as well. oh noes, russia will war us :(*

>Even if Trump lacks political skills nobody is going to risk a nuclear fucking holocaust

maybe. I don't know. I would hope not, but people are generally fucking idiots.

look, anyone who brings up CTR is 100% a shill. no one else gives a fuck.

wish we had IDs back so we could at least how many fucking retards are in a given thread.

Also we are taking ALL of apple out of China.

And why not let's do business with Russia instead of China? I mean they don't have complete slave labor like China but at least we won't be supporting the world's worst government

>anyone who brings up CTR is 100% a shill
projection much?

That's right where is our apology China? We're not doing any fucking business with you until you apologize. Apologize for being horrible people, interfering in our elections tanking our economy. apologize to your own citizens for enslaving them murdering them.

Kek.

Linked below: Chinese investments in the USA table

aei.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/Chinese-investment-in-the-US-Dataset1.xlsx

U better start learning Mandarin, Amerifriend.

Blyat, you are a fucking troll and not a single news whether on papers or online groups discussing "we tricked americans to vote for trump".
I am russian, so try harder, dibil ebaniy pizda.

Trust me we don't need China. The country is collapsing under their own very very very very bad leadership. If China wants to do business with us they will apologize. They will apologize for sending billions and billions of undocumented money to Clinton and all of her shitty friends. Time china learned some fucking manners. They want to do business with us they will apologize

they how i find all those russians on CSGO

They see the same server list as you, my nigger. Them having their own social media and whatnot like VK doesn't mean they have their own internet ala DPRK.

>the hero we deserve, and the one we need right now.

yeah the know nothing international relations fuckup (with huge personal debts adn assets overseas - just a bit of a conflict of interest for man who has always done everythin for himself adn fucked people over for money)

yes he is the one we deserve - because we desrve to be flooded whenthe ice sheets melt under his plans to burn more coal and give the EPA to Exxon

yes we deserve this because...

no we fucking don't

Putin won, and this should be overturned.

maybe, but Trump hardly set the electorate on fire - he got fewer votes than Romney fer crissakes.

not sure if serious, the washington post has been so anti trump for months and months they would just be spewing shit

USA has 5 trillion in china lmao fucking fear mongering bullshit

this and
the slow leak of anti clinton documents to keep the non story going.

repeat the lie often enough and you are believed - so they helped the Republican campaign of saying no one likes her, she is umlikeable (personal contacts all think she is great) and the lies about rigging against Bernie - read the emails really, that is a shit meme - and the idiot spirit cooking shit adn teh stupid email server shit (so the fuck what - she had a private email server - so did colin powell who advised her to get one, and bush and rove and all the rest - so fucking what? )

they just kept up the leaks and the fake storues.

so Clinton's vote was depressed.

Trump didn't win - he got a shit turn out.

Clinton lost because hers was shittier.

Expected investment from China to US was around 20-30 trillion earlier this year.

European here

I hear a lot about Russians rigging the election but no one who is able to explain just how they do it

Dems started that and suddenly present day elected leaders in Europe are all in on that bandwagon as well

to me it just sounds like a desperate shriek from a dying political class which simply refuses to accept that their policies have turned a lot of people against them and are trying fearmongering as a last resort

If someone could explain what the Russians allegedly did exactly to rig the elections with tangible proof (None of this fake news bs cause lots of polls showed people in the western world hardly trust the news) that would be awesome

>Trump's doing fine so far.
if you like your planet overheating and your air too foul to breath, if you want your public funds going into private profits from education and health care if you want safety standards reduced for construction workers and miners.

yeah, he is doing fine, for the billionaires like him. it is everyone else tat will suffer.

Its truly amazing how he did that while not even being president yet

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/10/24/exclusive-investigation-donald-trump-faces-foreign-donor-fundrai/

how come no one talks aboutthis - British very conservative newspaper tires to trick Clinton - fails. Tries it on Trump - promised influence for chinese business and given detailed instructions on how to launder illegal donation.

how many people did he take illegal donations from for "influence"? he already sold the Education sec and Treasury to his "donors"

yep, republicunts and Putin Bots are still active..

He's destinet to do great things and be remembered by history.

Provably not good things, but big, for sure.

but they can spend money on the Disinformation Factory - and they were posting here on Sup Forums in august and september

>China and spent billions of dollars trying to get Hillary Clinton elected

source?

Truth is bias in Trumpland.

post truth is the real truth.

lies are truth

truth is lies

welcome to Trumpland

Orwell was only 32 years out...

Oh don't worry I think we all have answers very soon once Trump gets into office :)

>we
your name Jobs? who is "we" here?

Apple will do whatever make Apple richer.

trump went around the campaign saying he was funding it himself
>he was loaning it to himself, now he will be president he's 100% paying himself back with interest

>They will apologize for sending billions and billions of undocumented money to Clinton and all of her shitty friends.

source?

this is a new level of bullshit claim...

>implying Trump's support comes strictly from the Republican party
Former Democrat here, Trump is God-tier. Accept reality.

>the washington post has been so anti trump for months and months they would just be spewing shit

every paper in the country and everyone with any sense has been anti trump... for good reason

you think any of the millions of poor slaves making iphones for pennies have filed any complaints lately?

Democrat who preferred Trump over Clinton.

You actually have to braindead as fuck to even consider Clinton being a viable candidate.

She is everything she accuses Trump of being, only x1000 worse & then some.

you have to be retarded

the amount of corruption that has been going on, all well evidenced and documented, in the usa and arab states for decades.
The amounts of public funds that have been squandered to international money pits like the UN is enormous and ongoing.

Anyone who is against trump is either retarded or trolling.

This is coming from an outsiders perspective in another country who follows global politics quite heavily.

Every single thing the democrats have done, when looked at individually are insane and should prevent them from holding office.
But when combined can't readily be fathomed it is that significant.

Then there are people like you, who are shooting down a guy who hasn't even acted one day as a president.

When there are people as stupid as that, you can honestly say the USA doesn't even fucking deserve to be on the path to recovery. But at least get the fuck out of other countries business.

All the fucking douche bags who rally and protest unis and shit just deserve to live in squalor

>If someone could explain what the Russians allegedly did exactly to rig the elections with tangible proof

been stated above - use of disinformation adn repeated lies - the email leaks co-ordinated to continually undermine clinton.

it isn't rocket science - they backed Bernie (you know many Bernie voters in tehprimaries were Republicans trying to upset Clinton, when they had open primaries) and made up the rigged primaries story, and kept it in the social media with posters in the Disinformation Factory.

If the Bernie Bros had turned out to vote Clinton she would have won.

but they also upped the undermining of clinton - if you were on here in August through October you would have seen lots of false "clinton wwants war with Russia" adn "russia is only small and peace loving" posts. You would have seen lots of posts of the format "trump is a bit bad, but look at this huge lie about Hillary that is terrible, so maybe Trump isn't so bad and I might vote for him" format

and for a few days in august when someone said "are the russiand behind this" they posted "back to the future" pictures and called us dumb niggers and said the 1980's want their Cold War back.

they stopped doing that after a while because we pointed it out..

What is bullshit is that Trump is the first President, elect or otherwise, that has talked to a Taiwanese President since the end of the Cold War with the Soviets.

In that it doesn't make sense that we stopped talking to Tiawan. It was never communist China's right to demand we not talk to them. It isn't their right. As far as I understand they didn't ask us to do this originally. We volunteered to be a bitch?

We don't need to pander to communist China. Taiwan is an ally and a republic. Fuck communists.

you do know who his cabinet picks are? you do know what his policies are?

already his draw back on the Paris Agreement has sent a message to the world that they can just say fuck it and go for cheap and dirty, because America won't help and won't lead.

so you have no source? nor do you have any idea where these billions of dollars were spent to help Clinton? because there were not billions of dollars worth of media coverage and advertising or any other way it was spent that are not accounted for by her fundraising?

so you have no source, and no reason to think it happened, but you still bullshit. good

MFW analyzing current geopolytics based on /b shitposting trends.

We might be onto something here.

>Former Democrat here
liar

no one who was ever a democrat would support trump

what is his god tier policy then?

Cute. Yeah if truth and transparency undermines you then good fucking luck. Clinton reaped what she sowed.

The disinformation and repeated lies were coming out of cable and print news AT Trump not Clinton. FFS man he was the majority topic whenever the election was discussed and 90%+ of that was pundits being negative toward his candidacy.

Euro fags politicians lick America's asshole clean after a big shit

>She is everything she accuses Trump of being,

so she is a climate change denier in secret? she was going to privatize the education system, repeal obamacare and privatize the VA and Medicaid and every other public service possible? she was going to defund climate research and give the EPA to the Oil lobbyists? she was going to give billionaires tax breaks of a million and a half a year, and run up a national debt through unfunded pork barrel projects?

and she was going to do this, ruining the environment and the economy and making herself rich, a thousand times more than Trump?

She was well known for using her charity to buy protraits of herself (not actually giving millions to her charity - Trump didnt give to his)

or using it to pay bribes to government officials?

talk about corrupt - trump is corrupt, a fraudster, an abuser of power and a tax dodger.

Hillary was none of those things.

but you stupid bastard believed the republican propaganda.