Hello Sup Forums, I want to share with you a project I have been using as my personal hentai stash...

Hello Sup Forums, I want to share with you a project I have been using as my personal hentai stash. I hate all the streaming sites covered in advertisements and comments and all that bullshit so I decided to make something better for my personal use.

My gift to you Sup Forums, hentai.movie

hentai.movie/

It has over 2000 hentai episodes ready to watch with no advertisements or spammy obnoxious comments. I am not a good designer so it is incredibly basic but hopefully it is easy to use. Please let me know what I can do to improve it.

Other urls found in this thread:

hentai.movie/tags/yuri
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

not bad. add a tag for yuri/lesbo stuff, unless im retarded and missed it

I got you
hentai.movie/tags/yuri

yo, smartass, ya think Contact Privacy Inc. will keep the party van out that will come to you if you do not take down copyrighted vids?

Nice webpage dude.

I don't trust links on Sup Forums but I fucking love hentai but I'm on an Apple device

FUCK IT GOIN IN

I haven't tested the video player on iphone but I hope it works

thanks

Do you update when new shit comes out... also 3D?

3d cg?

yeah

Is this bot bait?

It's real, I made it

Well one thing I will say is that there is content that should be there that isn't.

Add more, otherwise so far it's pretty gud.

man i would love to make something like this for in house streaming

Thanks for the feedback

What's missing?

shit legit?

Well I won't into too much detail cuz unless there's like a feedback section, it's too hard

but i will say that the quality of some of the content is a bit shoddy, some uncensored stuff needs to found, and the dubbed section is severely lacking. (Dubbed hentai is hilarious)

being able to download would be good as well

Oh yeah and a couple of videos don't work on iPad for some reason, comes up with a message about format not being supported

I will say though, the random option is a great touch and one I've wanted for many sites

The rare occasion where op isn't but a faggot, thanks op.

At first I thought this would be another scam, but you're da real MVP.

And another thing, the video player is a bit buggy when it's paused for a while, not to mention reloading the page if it's a video that has been selected using random option causes it to change to another video.

I've been looking for a hentai for a long time. It had two school going guys (one nerdy and one a jock) deliver homework to a girl who absents herself from school. She turns out to be a nympho and has a threesome with them and then individually fucks them later on.

In the next episode the jock's sister gets jealous of the nympho and goes to confront her .The nympho grabs her tit or something and girl gets mad and leaves. She then masturbates to the fantasy of her brother fucking her.

Can Sup Forums help find this?

I have one request: Just use the tag instead of a third-party video player. This makes it much easier to watch/download on mobile.

It should be using the tag, just uses a library to skin it

Hmm I have it that way so you can keep F5'ing for new videos

Thnx, you deserves a big cold beer.

Could you use the non-skinned version for mobile phones? (Normally when long-clicking a video, Chrome shows an option to download it, doesn't work here. Alternatively, you could also add a Download button)

This is awesome, OP. Keep it up!

Surprisingly well done.

bookedmarked, keep up the good work

yeah but when those two things combine it can really fuck someone's flow up

Lovely collection you got there. Are the videos download able ?

/b is proud of user.

No booty tag?

Nvm, found anal.

Booty-job?

Definitely needs a big booty tag

Bump

Someone buy this man a bodypillow

Holy Fuck, OP.

I don't know how I can thank you, but take this pic a friend of mine drew.

Shut up faggot

Everything that isn't supported still won't play

this

>yo, autistic, ya autistic Contact Autistic Inc. autistic keep autistic party autistic out autistic will autistic to autistic if autistic do autistic take autistic copyrighted autistic?

So many hentai to watch