Any of you niggas got any stories or questions, let's talk and have conversations I feel deep today

Any of you niggas got any stories or questions, let's talk and have conversations I feel deep today.
(Picture related)

Good Old Blue Dream never fails me.

Girlfriends asleep by the way

What's your favorite color and why?

Gray, because it makes two things that are not a color,a color.
What's your favorite color and why

Light pink, it's a soothing color.

May I ask why, you feel a supposed feel for that color soothing ?

Nice

Lmao that's a cig you fuckwit

Why do you have a soothing feeling for that color, sorry I'm really high and a little drunk

so I smoked some meth with my girlfriend. I broke up with her and she moved back to Colorado. I got back with her cuz shes fuckin hot but as soon as I got here she was like twice as fucking annoying.

Nah man, weed or a joint if you wil.

so I don't hate the bitch but after cheating on me back where I'm from I just feel like the bitch is always bein shady. should I just fuck her cousins and sisters and shit then bounce?

Why the fuck do you have that gear?

Halloween costume? Airsoft enthusiast?

Honestly dude, that sounds like the best fucking way to say fuck you so, do it , truth be told I would.

I play Airsoft for a little bit but nah it's not for that, I was planning to go to Syria for a while to help out with the refugees but I never fell through, found a bitch that was down to have sex with other bitchs, so worked out well for me, planing to kill myself anyways. You got any gear or guns?

However I would stop doing meth and just stick to Weed man, meth fucks you up too hard

I have gear leftover from my time in but no guns yet.

Here's some advice so people don't automatically think you're a retard if they see your shit:

-Take off those stupid ass patches.

-Put the blood type one on your med kit. Reason being that the kit you carry typically isn't for other people. It's for you when you get shot. So when someone comes to patch you up he will open up your pack and use your shit. Your blood type will be right there if they even need it which they probably won't.

-Move your fucking knife. The spot you have it in now will make it exceptionally difficult to draw (if not impossible) if you had magazines in those pouches.

-Dummy cord all your shit if you haven't already.

How were you planning to get to Syria and help refugees?

Is this a feels thread?

Went to a fat nick concert last night
He was done after like 3 songs.
Haven't gone to sleep yet due to the addy I took

>How were you planning to get to Syria and help refugees?

He has a contact in ISIS. Those guys are so nice they even housing him for some days until he finds something.