I've been going to blowjob parties for the past 10 weeks or so every Saturday night

I've been going to blowjob parties for the past 10 weeks or so every Saturday night.

I was of the belief that every week was going to be 1 of 6 females, who were always present prior to me being blindfolded. Unfortunately whilst I was fully naked at the time, they were fully clothed. They all had a number, and I rolled the dice to see which one it would be - I would not be told.

Last night my blindfold slipped slightly, and seen that it was a guy who was sucking me off. I'm concerned that it has been every week. Has anyone had experience with blowjob parties before?

No experience with tthat but i would assume that would be a playground for that sort of shit. if you are stressed about it dont do it anymore. But then again, a mouth is a mouth. just pretend its some girl mouth

Similar story however I looked down and it was my MOM, OMG, but she was good though, I didnt stop her.

ITT: Faggots

>A mouth is a mouth

still a difference whats surrounding the mouth and in this scenario OP is definitely a faggot

Dude a bj is a bj if you enjoyed it and arent sucking dick then keep enjoying it

It's a guy everyone.

About 10 years ago I was sucking blindfolded guys off when they thought it was a girl doing it. We only had 3-4 girls there, and the guy drew a number from a bag after we blindfolded him, put on headphones (so he couldn't hear a guy sound when sucking him), and after the draw tied his arms around his back so couldn't put his hand on the head

More faggots

Not a faggot if I was told it was a girl

So you're saying you have gone there for 10 weeks and didn't even check if it was a girl sucking you off?
This is on a whole other spectrum of autism.

No, you're gay now.

Jesus christ are you fucking stupid? Of course you were getting blown by a guy every single time.

That being said, its a blowjob, and they were obviously good if you kept going back.

i used to go to rimjob parties never knew it was a guy eating me out either
know the feel op

Probably your the First user who's more of a faggot than OP. Congrats dude

Faggots of a feather get sucked off together

Too late faggot. Answer me this:

Ever had a guy suck you off?

If the answer is yes, you're a faggot.

who the fuck would agree to that shit... seeing, touching and hearing is half the fun.

This. I'm also curious.
I would be worried about rape.

I used to go to breeding parties never knew it was a guy sticking his cock in my ass. am I gay now?

You're fine, a dick is a dick, if you enjoyed it and arent sucking dick then keep enjoying it

You're a faggot the only way you can get a bj from a man and not be a faggot is if you're in jail
That's why I pretend I'm in jail every sat night at the bj parties I go to
I'm no fag never would be either so you see op you're a faggot you can't change a thing you'll be bending over taking a cock in the ass like a champ within the next 2 Saturdays you'll not be able to help yourself. KYS