Is this any good or is it Joe Rogan tier sci-fi?

Is this any good or is it Joe Rogan tier sci-fi?

>i dislike joe rogan

It's alright.

what's wrong with Joe Rogan

not OP but also interested
any feminist crap in it? or leftist propaganda?

its 6.5/10 at best

Not the second coming of Christ, but you'll like it if you like 70's sci-fi as it follows the formula of classic AI movies quite closely with modern effects.

No, unless maybe you delve super far into it for some hidden meaning that the makers probably didn't intend. And even then I can't say if there is.

It was ok up until the Harrison Ford cameo. And the big reveal where they find out the main guy was a robot the whole time was just fucking stupid. I also hated the part where the robot chick starts glitching and says stuff like, "I have finally become the Ex Machina" and the dude is like, "What did she mean by this?"

Get ready to have this movie tear up your emotions.

thanks

What robot? Nathan?

It's great.

both

Can you recommend some of them?

He was trolling. Harrison Ford doesn't make a cameo, Mark Hamill does.

I don't have a ton, but the film it reminded me of the most is pic related only a smaller scale (the poster doesn't do a lot of justice). Ex Machina was 70's in that it slowly unravels and the tension is based in dialog and paranoia rather than action.

cool thanks

its bad

no

buddy, just watch the fucking movie, holy shit

Yes, if you watch it watch it, it will brainwash you into an SJW Hillary supporter. Just by looking at that image it's already corrupting your mind. You need to pray to Jesus and repent for the evil leftist feminazi propaganda.

Not a bad movie. The effects are impressive, the story is a bit too simple.

Agreed. Worth a watch, but nothing special.

Best movie that I saw in 2015, but that's not necessarily saying much. It's not super deep, but it had me thinking about AI in a new light, so that's a good sign.

Hey op go watch black mirror. It's better in every way, and there is an identical episode that stars the same fucking actor amd was filmed earlier too

I wouldn't even compare this to that episode. They had completely different themes. The only common ground is that they both had androids, but if that makes them alike then maybe OP should just go watch Dragon Ball Z.

Black mirror was better. Deus ex was rehashed bullshit sci fi from decades ago. Genius Man creates artificial intelligence, uses it as a sex robot. Sex robot turns bad in plot twist shocker. Oh no never could have seen that coming. Nerd falls in love with sexy ai. Maybe he could have made the robot male and then then entire thing would still be bringing them breakfast in bed because nerds aren't smart enough to realise that they're thinking with their dicks. Yeah i prefer black mirror m8

It's just another AI is just a human sociopath and not something unique and unknowable.

It's really pathetic that the same movie gets made and praised over and over again with out a glimmer of irony.

good movie. the ending was worth it.