Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=BNHauu6rZLo
youtube.com/watch?v=zGpq7qMAcR8
youtube.com/watch?v=sKNO_EC6Phg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fuckup u straya cunt

Dubs confirms. Well done m8. Good on ya cobba

it took 2 minutes to load this webpage

Only 2 minutes? Man you must have this NBN the government is talking about.

Bump

I think that this is a work of art

Source?

trips for Julia Gillard

I don't stress about medical coverage.

Sitting in ball soup RN.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=BNHauu6rZLo

again

no way get fucked fuck off

boom, see trips

!

Ayy lmao

what the fuck you lil bitch?
lay off the shard

yer nah just an average night bonging on youtube.com/watch?v=zGpq7qMAcR8

Can confirm.

Yeah nah m8 fucking sick ay?

I'm in bed right now you dumb cunt

Surely you're not ALL dole bludgers up at 1:30?

I'll have you know I'm a student on youth allowance unsuccessful looking for part time employment, cunt.

Same

only me.

I'm not 'living off the dole,' I'm an early adopter of universal basic income :^)

It's becoming pretty much impossible to rely on the dole anyway. Shit is far to expensive nowadays. I was thinking about getting my girlfriend pregnant just to get some extra cash. Shits fucked.

Domino's Pizza => best Pizza.
also you can share it with the next bogan you meet in the shire

As a qlder fuck VB suck on a mango tin all day long

8 in a row cunt

No that guy but its from a song you dickhead

I'd usually agree with you except I had it tonight and the dog cunts didn't put BBQ sauce on my BBQ meat lovers and they can get fucked, the cunts.

Who else is a /r9k/obot?

lol@manus

>admitting you're from QLD

yeh nah

Nah yeah

you gotta take it right back to the cunts when they fuck up
i got free shit most of the time

after living 10 years in NSW i moved finding the coasts of qld to be masterrace location, lowkey still a shirerat from nsw

Couldn't be arsed plus it was delivered and I don't drive.

>masterrace location
Kek. QLD is full of coons and chink tourists. You really what a masterrace location move to Victoria or Tassie

how's the beaches and weather down there?

Beaches are great. Whethers fine depending on what you like. I personally don't like the heat, Melbourne summers suck balls though. Hot whether in Melbourne is hotter then anywhere else in the country imo.

From qld...See Fuck all coons and the chinks stay in cbd only

The weather is fantastic. Don't like it? Wait 5 minutes.

Eh witchway der 1time 2fly 1m bro. Balla trent here wit me cuzen mary up der in cairns. Fucken jab it in ya..........hanging outa ya.

Str8 8 m8

Mary yagara gumma der?

How could I not be a ausfag? I just love shitposting!

Chair bra, she got teh sweetist hole.

Australian Punk song about "Dial Before You Dig"

youtube.com/watch?v=sKNO_EC6Phg

tradiecore

I love vegemite!

Original? Or asian cheese ripoff.

Amerifag here. Aus always seemed like England sent their version of rednecks down there then poof... Welcome to Australia! Love you guys

What didja just call me, mate? I’ll have ya know I graduated top of my class in the Australian Army, and I’ve been involved in numerous beer sculling contests in Carlton, and I have over 300 slabs of XXXX drunk. I am trained in vocal abuse towards umpires and I am the top snag eater in the entire city of Carlton. You are nothing to me but a Collingwood fan. I will drop ya the fuck out with VB bottles the likes of which has never been smashed before on this Earth, mark my fucking words, mate. Ya think ya can get away with saying that bullshit to me over the Internet? Think again, mate. As we speak I am contacting Malcolm Turnbull and the Australian Federal Police and your IP is being traced right now so ya better prepare for the thunder, mate. The thunder that wipes out the pathetic little thing ya call your life. You’re fucking dead, prick. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can drop you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with by smashed bottle of VB and a cricket bat. Not only am I extensively trained in dropping pricks, but I have access to the entire shed of cricket bats of the Melbourne Cricket Ground and I will use it to its full extent to hit ya for out of the outback, you prick. If only ya coulda known what bullshit your little “clever” backchat was about ta bring down upon ya, maybe ya woulda held your fucking tongue. But ya couldn’t, ya didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, mate. I will shit fury all over ya and you’re gonna drown in it. You’re fucking dead, mate.

Truheeeeeehhh blehuuuue

Amerifags still don't know how to eat this shit right what the fuck m8

Servo's