You are part of a young, small, but established civilization, ruled by an autocratic leader

You are part of a young, small, but established civilization, ruled by an autocratic leader.

Lately, the first dynasty of that archaic realm have been weakened by claimants, and society is plunging into chaos. A civil war has broken out.
You seize this opportunity to escape the tyranical grip of your masters, and decide to lead a tribe of your own into the unknown.

Let a new order be born out of your rule, and may your legacy live beyond the threads.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

General Rules:
- Pick a name for your tribe, and a preferred colour and send it into a direction to explore until you decide to Settle.
- Once Settled, give directions to your people to explore and extend your territory.
- Make a peace deal, or attack another tribe if its territory is bordering yours. Last two digits are your attack/defense power for the next round (01-98), 00 is a critical failure, 99 is a critical success.
- Trips and quads triggers an event, either good or bad.
- Flavortext and roleplay is appreciated.

World:
- Mountains obstruct vision and are impassable.
- Rivers and small bodies of water are crossable with Boats*.
- Oceans and/or large bodies of water are crossable with Ships*.
*Construction of Boats takes 1 turn.
*Construction of Ships takes 2 turns and you require atleast 6 regions.
*Boats are presented by a dot on the world map, Ships are presented by a larger dot.
*Boats cannot cross oceans however they can follow the shoreline.
*OP decides what a large or small body of water is.

Turns:
- Per turn you can decide to do 1 out of 3 things.
1. Claim a region.
2. Start construction on a Boat or Ship.
3. Scout* the area around you.
- Your Roll gets counted uptil 7 minutes after OP's update. After the 7 minutes OP finishes the next update.
*Depending on the mood of OP and your Roll a scouting session can be succesful or a failure. Succesfull scouting missions grant large vision of the area it was performed.
Have fun!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ITI_G-tBZTw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Empire:
- The first 'moving' region you begin with has to Settle, then it can expand. Your moving region can also construct a Boat.
This Boat has only 1 ''charge'' instead of the normal 2. With the Boat you can decide to instantly settle a coastal region, or just to disembark and continue on foot.
- You can claim up to 4 regions per turn.
Rolling 00 grants 0 regions.
Rolling 01-33 grants maximum 1 region.
Rolling 34-66 grants maximum 2 regions.
Rolling 67-98 grants maximum 3 regions.
Rolling 99 grants maximum 4 regions.
- When you have 8 regions you can set 1 region as your Capitol*.
- Boats can colonize 2 regions, after that the Boat is depleted.
- Ships can colonize 3 regions, after that the Ship is depleted.
*A Capitol takes atleast a roll of 70 to take, nomatter the roll of the defender.
All adjecent regions take atleast a roll of 50 to take.
Once a Capitol has been captured by an enemy, you can not set a new one. You can only (try to) retake it.
- If you are part of an Alliance you can trade/give Boats/Ships and regions with/to eachother.
You can not trade your Capitol Region nor its adjacent regions.
- Setting a new Capitol is possible after 8 turns. Your old Capitol Region will return into a normal region and its adjecent regions aswell.
- If you decide to claim land through a Boat/Ship (colonize) your maximum expansion is that respective region, no matter if your roll is for 2 or 3 regions.
(Thus if your roll is 56, and you wish to expand with a Boat, you can only claim one region that turn; the region the Boat colonizes. But if you decide to just expand, you claim 2 regions.)
- You can always decide to move your Ship or Boat, no matter what you did in the turn.
- A tribe may not settle too close to the Motherland.

Copenhagen mint
Natural Light
Ar 15
Nuclear bomb
Donald trump
I win

Combat:
- If you attack another tribes territory whoever gets the highest Roll wins.
If the defender wins he keeps the territory. Attacking or defending is decided by who declares the first.
If the defender wins the roll by more than 30 extra (att. rolls 40, def. rolls 70) the defender gets a Counterattack Bonus*.
If the defender with the Counterattack Bonus attacks the tribe which attacked him in the last turn, his roll can be 10 lower than the attacker and still be succesfull.
If a defender gets attacked by more than one faction, he rolls a seperate defence-Roll for that attack.
If an attacker loses the roll with more than 30 (att. rolls 40, def. rolls 70) the attacker gets an Attack Penalty on the respective defender.
If the attacker with the penalty attacks the same defender again next round, his Roll gets a 10 penalty. (86 -> 76).
Thus per turn a tribe can attack once per turn, and defend as much as he gets attacked.
*The Counterattack Bonus also applies to any Allies of the attacker which the defender wishes to counterattack.
- Succesful Naval Invasions (attacking from a Boat or Ship) requires that the Attackers Roll is atleast 15 higher than the defenders Roll.
- A tribe cannot declare war on the Motherland. However, the Motherland may well declare war to a tribe.

b u m p

ayy ur back lad

No one?

The Great nation of KFC embarks from the motherland East. WE plan to travel to the ends of the earth and find the best spices for our new brand

whoops im also orange

The league of Wah Wah is Blue and wished to head north.

A new faction has joined the struggle, calling themselves the Great Nation of KFC. They head eastwards escaping the war, in search of the greatest and most luxurious spices this world has to offer.

At the same time, another faction has joined the struggle, calling themselves the League of Wah Wah, they travel northwards.

E.V.I.L. is grey and wishes o move southward.

United States of Fapperica

League of Wah Wah heads north west

The great nation of KFC continues into the east

'Traps aren't gay'

Pink color heading south

A new faction has broken loose from the Motherland, named E.V.I.L. They headed southwards, but were stopped by a river. They could follow the shores of the river or decide to build a Boat.

The League of Wah Wah continues their journey, heading northwest. They were greeted by what seems to be the shore of a vast Ocean.

The GNOKFC travelled further eastwards, but were halted by a river. They too should decide what the best thing is to do now.

Noted

E.V.I.L. decides to move westward.

The League builds a boat

(not sure how to play but i'll try)

People of the old state (teal)

We start searching sotuh, hoping to find a nice place to settle. Fortunately we've managed to bring with us some great people, scientists, medics, architects, engineers... but the lack of artists or diplomats can make it difficult for us to stablish relationships with other survivors.
We stablish a temporary goverment with 2-3 elected leaders with total power over the survivors

The Great Nation Of KFC begins construction of a boat in preparation to cross the river

Traps aren't gay head west

is op kill?

shit I was enjoying this

A new faction has joined the struggle, calling themselves 'Traps aren't gay' and are united under a pink banner. They were sick of being called faggots and decided to start a nation of their own. They headed southwards.

E.V.I.L. and the Traps headed westwards, but were quickly greeted by a huge mountainrange.

The League and the GNOKFC have finished building their Boats, ready to sail the waters or just to disembark and continue on foot. Remember Boats can only follow the shoreline of Oceans.

A new faction has joined the struggle, calling themselves the People of the Old State. Consisting of great minds that were fed up with the civil war, they banded together and headed southwards.

Please this takes alot of work :)

Faction Called "The Black Beatles" moves west

The League heads west along the shore line

Great Nation Of KFC Crosses The river and continues north

Traps aren't gay scout the area.

Also +1 Internet for the creative intro for my team!

"We will welcome those survivors as friends, and share with them any help they might seek"

A group of scouts head east and see a river, meanwhile the leading group of the People start to talk about social change and a constitution. A group of voluntaries, with few but valuable presents, meet Traps arn't gay and attempt to speak friendly wih them.

The decision of the council is clear, the People will try to take as much land as possible, before deciding the next step, while stablishing healthy, long-term relationships with their friends Traps aren't gay

Action: E.V.I.L. decides to settle, using the mountain caves.

Background info: E.V.I.L. consists of many rebellious teenagers and young adults from The Motherland, who had slipped away using espionage, subterfuge, and guerrilla tactics. The government of E.V.I.L. consists of a personal justice system, with everyone watching everyone else.

So you decide to Settle? I advice to cross the river since E.V.I.L. is settled here aswell.

There is no reachable unscouted area.

Traps aren't gay head south to the sea.

(please, if you allow it, I would like to reconsider my decision, and cross the river with my civ, settling in other region)

The League of Wah Wah sailed the waters westwards, following the shoreline.

The Great Nation of KFC used their Boat to cross the river. They continued northwards, reaching another river.

A new faction has joined the fray, calling themselves The Black Beatles. They headed westwards.

E.V.I.L. has Settled, being the first nation in doing so, setting their first step in building a great Empire. However they are a young and inexperienced people, making up with vigour and resentence what they lack of knowledge.

Traps and The People of the Old State need to read the rules.
I have a feeling 2 people are playing 1 faction, please keep to your own or ask me to create a new one, more fun that way!

(The People of the Old State here, playing as a single faction, it's just that I'm not used to this games and it's the first time I play. Sorry for the inconvenience)

Black Beatles send out Gucci Mane and Mike Will Made-It to scout the area

The League continues to follow the shoreline North/west.

A small detachment of E.V.I.L. does some nighttime espionage around the fledgling settlement.

The Great Nation of KFC begins construction of another boat in preparation to cross another river

new faction: panchitos de mierda

kanye's america is green and sets out to the north

I posted two actions right? If not I'm confused on my mistake.

The Wah Wah continue their journey westwards, reachin what seems to be the shore of a small island.

The Beattles finished a rather unsuccesfull scouting session (Low Roll, and next time please say direction.)

The GNOKFC have finished a new Boat, ready to sail the waters or just to cross it.

A new faction has joined the fray, called Kanye's America. They headed northwards.

The People of the Old State have finished building a Boat.

(Any faction that has no new actions needs to read the rules and/or needs to make his actions more clear)

This is a disgusting image and you should be permabanned for posting it.

The Great Nation of KFC crosses the river to the north (and settles north of the river if possible
)

The League lands on the island (and settles if that is possible?)

Traps aren'the gay head southwest?

E.V.I.L. does some scouting.

The Beatles claim the region they're on

the settlers of kanye's america proceed northeast.

"We should keep traveling, until we meet far lands"

The council has made a decision, a fourth person makes it to the council, and they are resolute. Social change isn't neccesary now, they must travel. When the bout is finished, they set sails along the eastern shore, traveling as east as possible, but they don't land yet, because there might be better lands to settle

whoops i just read the rules - just cross the river

Give direction for scouting, and you can't scout southwards since there is a river.

Too close to the Motherland.

It is possible.

i meant to reply toand i would like to settle after i cross

scouts south then

'Pologies. We scout westwards.
"Hello, I need your attention! Hey, Snake-eye, you too! Who's tired of canned food and berries? Well okay then! I need 5 people to come with me, and we'll do some looking around, yeah?"

This is E.V.I.L., by the way.

The Great Nation of KFC crossed the river and have Settled down, being the second nation to do so, securing their first steps into creating an Empire.

The League of Wah Wah have Settled aswell, claiming an island as their own.

The People of the Old State have sailed with their Boat southeastwards, following the shore.

E.V.I.L. tried scouting westwards but the huge mountain proved an obstacle. Only one man of the party returned, halfdead and frostbitten.

The Traps travel southwards.
captcha is making me mad

Sorry I read over your post, just roll normally and Ill put it extra.

The Beatles form a scouting group called Rae Sremmurd and send them southwards. They also do rap.

can we only expand or scout or can we do both

Turns:
- Per turn you can decide to do 1 out of 3 things.
1. Claim a region.
2. Start construction on a Boat or Ship.
3. Scout* the area around you.

Reading is hard I know.

The League scouts the other region of the island.

Traps aren't gay build a ship.

I thought claiming was different to expanding ;-;

"Will we ever find a place to call home"

Sailing upstream, following the river, the People is tired. The council insists in the importance of moving, but why?
There's land already, questions start to rise, the wind behind their back. There's only one place to go, and the People keep moving on

The Great Nation of KFC scouts to the north west

kanye assembles the kardashians to select scouts from their ranks

kylie volunteers her boyfriend tyga to keep him from being murdered by 21 savage, and he is sent to survey the surrounding areas

E.V.I.L. decides to scout northward, towards the entrance of the valley.

"Fuck, that's a lot of blood!" "I'm goin'... ah!" "No, no no nononono......" Smarts, the impromptu doctor, left his cave, head low. "Tim's gone." Marty, the closest thing to a leader, piped up that night at camp. "Tim was a good guy, but his journey was not in vain. Now, we know not to go west. Hawk's been saying he seen some fires to the east. I say we go there, and see what's up." "Why should we listen to you?" "Because if we don't stick together, we'll I'll end up like Tim."

Morale is slightly low, and tensions are heightened.

*eastward

Can i ask what the rules on peace agreements are? do we have to be near the other players or..?

The Black Beattles finished a reasonable succesful scouting mission to the south.

The League finsished their quite unneccesary scouting session.

The People of the Old State sailed downstreams, reaching a delta and what seems to be a large Ocean.

The Traps have built a Boat. (and not a Ship..)

E.V.I.L. scouted north, but all the land was already known so the people are questioning their incapable leadership.

The GNOKFC scouted the area northwest of their territory.

Kanye's America scouted to their east.

Factions can declare war or make peace treates. As said in the rules with peace treates people can donate Boats/Ships or Regions with eachother.

kanye's america proceeds east

The League Claims the other region of the island.

and Proposes a Peace treaty to the GNOKFC.

The Great Nation of KFC begins to expand its finger lickin' goodness across the land

The Black Beatles (one t by the way) find a lone wanderer who calls himself 'Desiigner' while scouting.

"Brrrraaaa, ge ge ge, brrrrrraaa what'sup" He dabs.

Swae Lee and Slim Jimmy look at each other and then Swae Lee asks him: "You need a group nigga?"

Desiigner joins their ranks and they continue scouting southward.

Unrest starts to plague the traps aren't gay tribe. I assure them that are voyage will pay out in copious amounts of feminine penis in the end.

We set out across this questionable body of water south if possible.

The Great Nation of KFC accepts the peace treaty and rams a chicken leg fried in 13 herbs and spices down his throat

Mmmmm tasty

(please correct me if I make any mistake)

"I don't care if that's the last thing we do, we must keep traveling to the east. Tell everyone to keep moving on"

People have stopped speaking. The journey is making them different. They are hardened, more strong willed. No one complains.
They keep traveling to the east.
A silent turmoil can be sensed between them. The council knows they are pushing the limits here, but everyone does their best for the cause.

(btw, what kind of technology or scientific era are we in?)

youtube.com/watch?v=ITI_G-tBZTw
oh dear god no

Name of Alliance?

the aliance of cripling gay autism sounds good to me

A small group of neo-nazis make a break south west.
Their colour is crimson red.

Kanye's America moves eastwards.

The League of Wah Wah has claimed a region, now in full controll of the island.

The Great Nation of KFC have expanded their realm.

The People of the Old State continue sailing eastwards.

The BB finished yet another scouting session.

The Traps have sailed southwards, following the river.

A new faction has joined the fray, they consist of neo-nazis, looking for a right place to create the fourth reich.

The Great Nation of KFC is expanding the realm again

The neo-nazis continue pushing south, persecuting and hanging any heretic/jew (what's the difference amirite?) along the way.

The League names the alliance The Bargain bucket and proceeds to build a boat.

Rae Sremmurd come back from their scouting session with a new Beatle.

Slim Jimmy stands up and says: "Look let's just settle south from here further away from the motherland, nigga."

"Brrrrrrrrrra Brrrraaaaa Ge Ge ge Ge" Desiigner dabs

Mike Will Made-It asks Swae Lee "What did he say"

"Oh he said that he agrees with Jimmy, we need to go south."

And so they went

Traps aren't gay continue their voyage eastward.

Sacrifices were made for moral by converting one of the men into a meh passable trap, and shared with the entire crew.

'She' now has a prolapsed anus.

Not OP but I believe you can't do that.
World:
- Mountains obstruct vision and are impassable.
- Rivers and small bodies of water are crossable with Boats*.
- Oceans and/or large bodies of water are crossable with Ships*.

E.V.I.L. begins construction of a boat

kanye's america continues north. kylie is carrying tyga, whose ass has been severely beaten by 21 savage. kanye is railing methoxetamine off kim's ass and ranting about paradigm shifts

"We're almost there. Kaleena will speak to the people. There's much to do, but we are on the right path"

The wind seems to hear those words. Three woman make it to the council, almost doubling it in size. They keep sailing east, but now they are looking for a place to settle.
Everyone is cheerful, they want to start settling as soon as possible, but they aren't bothered by the sailing anymore. Many embrace the new lifestyle, and very few complain about the rationing, the cold nights or the lack of conversation. Sometimes at night peaceful and calm conversations can be heard, about those distant survivors who also managed to escape from the Old State.
Humble as their beginnings, resolved and strong, they keep sailing towards a place where they can, finally, call home.

The GNOKFC have expanded their realm.

The Leag of Wah Wah have built a Boat.

The League of Wah Wah and the Great Nation of Kentucky Fried Chicken have created an Alliance, called The Bargain Bucket.

The Neo-nazis continue travelling southwards, killing anything in their path what has a big nose.

The Black Beatles gathered up all their homies and continued their journey southwards. Slim Jimmy commented quite cleverly: "Where all dem wite women at, nigga?"

The Traps continue eastwards, having quite some 'fun' on their boat.

E.V.I.L. have built a Boat.

Kanye's high consumption of methoxetamine has led them to a dead end. Their options are limiting.

The People of the Old State can feel it in their bones, their time to finally have a new beginning is coming closer. They continue sailing eastwards.

I better go play civilization...

The Nazis move further south.
One of their own was found to have been intement with a man named Jamal. She was tied to a rock and left behind.

The league settles the Region above the island with their boat.