What does it mean to say “change must come not from politicians...

What does it mean to say “change must come not from politicians, but from the hearts and minds of the American people”, when it comes to addressing the issue racism?

yea, help me with my homework im retard

govt cant regulate morality effectively, including race relations, so it is up to each individual to decide their stance on racism, rather than having government tell them.

means youre a little faggot

Donald Duck is faggot shit for autistic people.

For real. You cannot argue it. Pic related.

Fucking gay ass Donald Duck.

I hate this shit.

Jesus Christ.

FAGGOT SHIT!

I hate Donald Duck.

Donald Duck is AIDS

I feel better now. Thanks, guys, for listening. Fuck Donald Duck.

eat my dick

thanks friend!

MILK MY COCK, YOU INVERT!

Fuck you, you Donald Duck loving FAGGOT!

I feel better again. Quit pestering me with queer duck bullshit.

my man help me out here faggot

Help with that thesis? You ought to address the role of the mass media of news and entertainment with regard to the issue of racism. That is THE driving force. The views of the American people with regard to race and racism-- and virtually all other issues-- are created by the mass media. The politicians only trumpet back what the people have been conditioned to want to hear.

Also, fuck Donald Duck.

The hearts and the minds of the American people belong to Hollywood, CA, not Washington, D.C.

Can I go back to sperging about Donald Duck now? I really hate that shit.

Donald Duck is fucking trash.

I cannot deal with faggoty duck shit.

I feel better again. Thanks for not posting more Donald Duck garbage.

thanks friend do your thing now

ops

Rad.

God damn it!

Nigs gotta stop nigging before racism will end.

This too is a very valid point.

Fucking Donald Duck. Shit is for the birds.

See? Just like I said. Faggot shit!

The glory hole must be out of frame in that cartoon.

I knew it! Gay, gay, gay.

delete this

Never.

Goddamn, would you look at that? You see? It's like with the thesis. Donald Duck has been conditioning youth to smoke poles since he first appeared on screen. And of course today there are donut punchers everywhere. It's like that with the so-called race issue too. Cartoons, seeing as they are not real, are ready vessels for promoting the equality lies and the democracy garbage.

All right. I have had a really fun time posting with you here. I must be on my way now though. See you around.

bb

bye friend?

bye bye