Sissy, chastity and cuckolding thread!

Sissy, chastity and cuckolding thread!

Other urls found in this thread:

de.xhamster.com/movies/3580670/bbc_trainer_for_sissies_and_cucks.html
emlalock.com/?page=req&id=77ofdg49juxgmt5qfrvu
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

got a cb6000 week ago :3

I told my gf that i want to try crossdressing and she agreed. She seemed pretty excited. I showed her some chastity devices but i did not tell her about my cuckolding and sissy fantasies yet.

cute

I had to take breaks because it starts to hurt sometimes

Anyone got a HTv2 clone?

I have a CB6000S clone at the moment, but it's not comfortable for more than a couple of days.

i have a fantasy for all of this and jerk off to captions of it a lot

would love to see my wife take another man's cock while i sit in the corner dressed up, locked up and bouncing on a dildo

My girlfriend teasing me

de.xhamster.com/movies/3580670/bbc_trainer_for_sissies_and_cucks.html best bbc trainer out there

sauce?

more pls

Not the guy posting but it's an artist called InCase, they've also done a fairly long story called Alfie that has had some similar themes; pic related.

You can find both on sad panda.

fuck me that story got me hard in my cage

i know afie but i dnt know it was the same artist, tx user

help is greatly appreciated
>emlalock.com/?page=req&id=77ofdg49juxgmt5qfrvu

where do you find these?
i need more

Again, sad panda, this is the same artist.

No problem, the recent coloured pages are starting to look really good, I check in on it every couple weeks.

im going to add months to your time sissy

Furry confirmed

damn looks good tx again b/ro

Hot

well shit

That fucking thumbs up in the corner.

Anyone still interested?

hell yeah

im here

3 days added, enjoy :3

keep them going!

Anyone using a chinese clone of the HTv2? I really want one.

What cage is this? It looks great!

I honestly don't know how to feel about this

>What cage is this? It looks great!
but it doesn't feel great imho
silicone cages in general kinda suck

Alright, I'm not sure how much of this scene is left though but I'll keep posting.

subbed 3 days, because that +1 month sounds painful

So it's a silcon one, fair enough. They look good, but I've heard that they suck.

What about jailbirds, are they any good? I've heard they can be uncomfortable, but would look good to actually be behind bars.

why do they suck in your opinion? (genuine question, recently purchased a cheapy silicone one myself, no complaints so far...)

yep

ty

jailbirds are one of those which I don't own (10+ pcs "collection"), sry.
bar type cages can be nice because of the easier cleaning. depending on the model you don't even have to take it off like the solid tube ones. but those bar cages can also much easier pinch some skin, because (usually) more moving/moveable parts.

they are floppy for one, so you can still stimulate yourself very easily. then (or generally in the morning) when you get hard they tend to (at least for me) bend. which is kinda meh.
ofc thats personal opinion.
another personal thing is that all my silicone cages tend to chafe my skin all around the base ring. very unpleasant.

Who wants more of me?I'm so horny

This is basically the end of this scene now, there was a lot of experimentation leading up to this where she was having him dress up etc and there's also a side story going on with her daughter who is slowly discovering she is bisexual, fucking a couple of guys and her childhood friend; it's still ongoing.

Does anyone lock themselves up?

I like the idea of chastity for training myself to cum from ass play or even hands free but locking myself up almost seems pointless since I can just unlock myself lol.

Give me a rag or something. Jesus, wasn't planning on calling today. Incase is just on a different level.

Thanks user.

freeze the key into a big block of ice.
locked myself over six weeks. worked pretty gud.

invest in a combination lock box (~$15) and figure out how emlalock works ;)

what them cheeks look like?

for me, being uncut, one of the more unpleasant things I've heard of for rigid ones is getting your foreskin stuck in the pee slit, which just makes me go nope.
I tried getting off through my silicone one for science, but it didn't work for me, probably because I couldn't get proper freedom of movement (again, the foreskin).
Also, all the rigid ones seem too small. The one I've got seems to measure up on the larger side and even then when I get hard it still starts to get pushed down and strangle my balls.

>12/04/16
Oh my God I would love to get more photos of you

>I've heard of for rigid ones is getting your foreskin stuck in the pee slit
naw that never happens, skin is wobbly and can move back in no problem.

The problems start when some foreskin wobbles through the pee slit and you stand up or something, causing your underwear to slide over the bunched up excess skin hanging out the slit, THATs unpleasant. However that will happen with any cage regardless of flexibility.

>too small
You are aware that you are supposed to fit in snugly when completely flaccid, yes? Because then when there is no room to grow into, you will grow less or even not at all. The pushing down thing subsides after a few weeks in my experience.

Thanks, it seems a lot of people self lock

yea, classic case of >tfw no gf
moreover
>tfw no /kinky/ gf

My birthday is Tuesday, and I'm a slut thats wants to be a good sissy, but itd hard with only one pair of panties... i have a few cheap things i want, and in return i can model for whoever gets me something. I'll be your complete slave. Kik - shadowlurker

Yeah, I experienced some of the rubbing...not fun...
I do fit snuggly when flaccid, still, the pushing down thing is torture.

although, maybe my definition of snug and the manufacturers definition of snug differs... *shrug*

Tonight is probably the last time I'll be a sissy for a while

not snug enough: , (see the open space in there?)
just slightly too long (imho): bretty good: disclaimer, heavily opinionated

dont these fags have another place to be? isn't there like a fag site on here? WTF!!!!!!

all I can see is that person's terrible case of rickets, not a turn on at all

Hey, you used my /soc/ post for you "bretty good"!

Actually, that cage fits like shit. I am almost completely hard in that pic. Here's what I look like soft in that cage.

thanks for the advice, mine may be a touch large then...
not gonna buy another one just yet though, will keep going with this for now, but will bear in mind if I decide to upgrade from my bargain basement option

what a cute little penis.

well with a go HTv2

Ive got one of those on my christmas list :D
Thanks. Make fun of it, makes me hard. Skype me: hicaspor94

Don't have skype, but I'm curious about your skype name. Where are you from?

Southwestern USA. Skype name means nothing, was just one that a random username generator made.

>fucking let me post already Sup Forums, how many times do I have to push fucking send

>HTv2
ok, now you've piqued my interest...HTv2?

holy trainer v2

i want learn how to cum without touching penis

Once thought you were Turkish, because spor means sport, so... I would meet up if you were in Turkey.

Send more pics!

Hard cock.