So, why aren't you cheating on your SO yet, Sup Forums?

So, why aren't you cheating on your SO yet, Sup Forums?
If you are, share some stories. Bonus points for revealing it to them abruptly.

Married for 22years. Have slept with 20-30 women during this time. 3-4 long term affairs, rest were hookers-may pick up one this afternoon. No long term problems with hookers, always use protection!

What is SO ?
>Inb4 newfags

Tbh I don't even know

Significant other?..

Thats why they didn't know

Damn. How the hell do you find the time for that shit. With my work and my wife and kids I barely had time to casual fuck my newly divorced neighbor a few times.

done it a few times.... feels good man

he's either loaded with cash or his wife just doesnt care cause she's cheating too

*you're

I usually hook up with older ugly chicks on my days off work. Shits nasty but I enjoy it. Slept with my girlfriends younger sister and cousin too, she has no idea but it's definitely going to blow up in my face soon.

I fucked three uni students in a week when my ex was away for months. I tried masturbating, not thinking about sex, we did cybersex, telephone sex but couldn't resist. she didn't found out, we broke up way later for other reasons

A little of both-wife doesn't want to have sex often. I dont work in an office and I dont have to spend much time with what I do.

I want too!! I

I dont sleep well and a lot of this happens at 1 in the morning.

Well let's see...

>Have GF of 3+ years
>Pretty, smart, nice, funny, etc. all-around excellent
>Best friend for years prior to hooking up
>Start developing recurrent depressive issues around the whole "Life sucks, then you die" shit
>Get to thinking about not getting a jump-start on life when I was younger
>Only ever been with this one girl
>Have numerous other girls I'm close to through my GF
>Start developing interest in them (familiarity breeds attraction, I figure)

I don't cheat because, besides there not being much of an opportunity, I still love this one girl and would be fucked up if it ever ended, and I don't see how she wouldn't find out, especially if it's a friend of hers and they end up guilty.

Preferably she figures out that she's bi, but fat chance from a semi-dedicated Christfag.

Sounds exactly like the kind of girl that would bang Chad behind her boyfriend's back. Sorry m8.

Experience embittered you, huh

>Had a problem with hookers before I started dating my current GF.
>Didn't see them for a long time after we started dating, but then she started doing some REALLY fucked up shit to me, and I stopped giving a shit.
>Went back to seeing hookers almost out of vengeance and also because it was easy to fall back into my old ways.
>One day it all blew up in my face when I started to get careless and stopped deleting texts/calls from my phone.
>I deleted any conversations that were initiated by me, then the stupid fucking whore texted me randomly 3 months after I had seen her.
>Long story short, feel like a fucking tool. Plan on not going back to this. Feel bad mostly just because I hurt my GF. To be fair she's done some really fucked up shit to me, although it's never involved cheating.

Can share more if there's interested...

What did she do to you?

imma lay it on you , all these hoes cant be trusted, fuck as many as you can, and never expect a fuckn thing from em but whinging.

She's gonna fuck someone else

Playing mind games (I don't think she was doing this intentionally, she's just a fucking psycho). Trying to get me to isolate myself from my friends and family. Stalking me outside my place of work. Not respecting the boundaries of others... both mine and people close to me in my life. She'd threaten to kill herself and tell me it's my fault she's feeling this way. She would call me stupid because I haven't finished my bachelors degree yet. Whenever I tried breaking up with her, she would pull some crazy ass shit and try to force me to stay with her. The list goes on. I have some really fucked up physical shit that I can talk about.

good luck man

I doubt it. Besides the whole Christfag thing, she wouldn't have it in her. Not adventurous or social enough for it.

Fuck it, just leave the bitch. Sounds like a shitty relationship anyway

Because I can just have a three-way.

It is, and honestly I feel like I've wasted the past 3 years of my life. I think I'm going to be breaking it off, and soon.

Started dating her when I had just turned 21... I'm almost 24 now.

Last night for instance, I went over a friend of mine's house to do some business-related stuff. His girlfriend was there as well, I didn't know she was going to be there. Anyhow, my girlfriend found out and that I had "hung out" (even though this wasn't the purpose of my visit) with my friend and another girl, and started going off on how she doesn't like any of my friends now and isn't interested in seeing them anymore (and she would pull this same exact shit before the whole cheating thing). None of my family likes her. None of my friends like her. My sister, my uncle, and my aunt absolutely HATE her. It's a giant waste of my time.

And honestly she's given my family and friends good reason NOT to like her. She's rude and socially awkward. She was raised as an only child so she only thinks of herself. Fuck her.

Cause I'm not a POS.

Drop that bitch. You're the man you decide where you go what you do and what friends you have.

i can't even get one woman to sleep with me, what makes you think i could do more?