Just caught my son spiking Hawaiian punch with my vodka...

Just caught my son spiking Hawaiian punch with my vodka. I have video evidence (I wasn't home at the time) should I tell him I know? Should I punish him? He's 15 idk what to do

Make him drink the rest.

Force him to have sex with you
>as punishment

He's asleep right now but I had a video recorder to see which on of my dogs was shitting in that room but I found him spiking Hawaiian punch, he had it all already. And I made myself one... it wasn't too bad

Leave him be...

kids are gonna do that shit anyways, at home or not. better to let him do it in the safety of ur house than anywhere else

If this isn't the kind of thing you want him doing, just confront him about it and tell him not to do that. 15 years old seems a little young, but I didn't start drinking until I was 18, so I can't say much.

Be happy your son is normal.
Hell I was chugging bad moonshine and projectile vomiting all over the house at that age.

>parent
>coming to Sup Forums for advice

Just scare him a little. Ask your wife or someone if they drank some of your vodka, while he's obviously in ear shot, then wait to see if he does it again, which he probably won't.

wait for him to wake up with a hangover

then yell at him when he is hung over

if he doesn't get hung over for whatever reason make a glass infront of the little faggot and drink some.
say it tastes of vodka then smash the glass on the side of his head

Many keks, I'm a good dad I'm not gonna fucking hit him with the glass

Sounds like a good plan, might do Sup Forumsro

Punish him for drinking But Hawaiian Punch.

this

>"you little faggot that was mine!"
>"I'm sorry dad I'll never drink it again!"
>"you better not, if I see one drop of Hawaiian punch missing you're gonna have it!"

alright maybe not hit him with it but you know what i mean.
take all the fuses out of his tv pc ps4 etc

How much vodka did he get through?

He spiked it pretty well, he poured for like 5 seconds

Was it for personal use or party with friends?

Good lad IMO.
You should celebrate by having a one man parade outside his bedroom door with a pan and wooden spoon marching band percussion.

If dubs
>this

Shit

He was alone, so I'm guessing he was just trying the shit