>nearly Christmas time
>have 4 year old daughter
>don't have job
>can't afford Christmas presents this year
>made her this fort out of cardboard boxes for a Christmas present
>hoping she'll like it

Am I a shitty parent Sup Forums?

stop spamming this shit you faggot

no I'd do the same. this actually brought a tear to my eye. but you are doing better than a lot of ppl judging by your house remember that and to thank your higher power or Santa Claus or what ever.

you have this huge ass TV and you cannot afford a proper gift?

to answer your question, yes.

Playstation VR infront of the TV, 400 dollar price tag confirmed. Now this is trolling!

this, if you can afford a 400 dollar paper weight with no games you can afford toys for your child. Get a job or KYS

Nice house, beautiful TV, Playstation, electronics and shit.

Either this is shit bait or yes, you're a shitty parent.
Even if real, that fort is absolutely fucking terrible. Start over and put some fucking effort in.

I did put effort it, but that's all the boxes I could find, I also ran out of tape and can't afford any more, so even if I could get more boxes, I can't tape them on, and glue is more expensive than tape.

>the struggle is real

Get the fuck out of here, now I know you're full of shit.

I'm being serious

>big ass tv, ps4, decent house
>can't afford tape

sell your playstation if you cant afford shit

>PSVR in background
>cardboard gifts

Okay

>inb4 cat

But then I won't be able to use my PS VR and I'll be stuck with just the Oculus Rift

OP is a spamming faggot who is the most terrible parent on the face of the earth. You are a disgrace to the human race and the only solution is to kill yourself and leave your corpse as a present for you daughter.

the fuck is wrong with your floor?!
>hueg ass cracks
>black shit
>white things crammed in the cracks

But your daughter can't interact with the cardboard fort user, so just keep the PSVR so you can actually see her.

My dog decided to dig a plank up, so that's a temporary repair job until I can get the carpenter round in January... That's if I can afford it, I'm broke remember

sell your blood or plasma, use the money to buy her gifts. shit's not hard

I live in a country where blood is donated, they don't pay you for it

Yes,stop playing with your self and get a job faggot.

That would be a better present than a bunch of fucking boxes

which country?

How can I wrap myself if I'm dead though? I mean I could probably wrap myself and then try and an hero, but that would be hard and probably rip all the paper.

England

Copypasta posted yesterday too. Beg thread in disguise?

I'm not begging for anything, but I'll sell you the fort? $100?

I hate how americans never have anything on their walls. Fucking degenerates. Fortunately, with Trump in office, your time is over.

>Sell TV and VR
>Buy braces for daughter
Best Christmas ever

is that little pipe thing there so she can fuck herself? looks good to me if so.

i see a VR headset on your media center... i would assume so

She's 4, she has baby teeth

Obvious bait but sell some of that fancy shit and buy her some presents you selfish fuck.

sounds like your daughter just deserves a fucking kick in the mouth then doesn't she? ungrateful little cunt... you both can go fuck yourselves

Okay, how much will you give me for the fort?

'bout tree fiddy?

What state op?

UK

You're the type of kid that goes to school only to steal lunch bags and build forts later on at home

Thats not a fucking state OP

The united Kingdom is a Sovereign state.

HE HAS HIS PRESENTS ALREADY LOCKED IN HIS GYM.

fuck off fred

>be me
>16 y/o emofemfag
>living in UK
>going through childhood pictures
>find photo of Christmas '16
>See myself in a fucking cardboard fort my kike dad made because he couldn't unsubscribe from FacialAbuse.com
>Remember how terrible I felt that Christmas when I didn't get the Barbie doll I wanted all year
>mfw

hes saying tht hes out of job right now.

op, what doyou do when yo have moneydo you use it on buzz/drugs or you spend it opn your family? that will show what kind of father you are.

To be fair, you had a PS VR before Christmas '16. Something nearly all kids wanted, but was out of stock almost globally by November

Nice bait

Every year. You need to do better than the last. No matter what your limit is, if you try to make each christmas better than the one before. No one can judge.

Renamed this picture Zoe just because of you user. The least you could do is try and score some coke and sell it off for a quick profit to buy some 4-year-old-girl shit. Please; don't ruin the poor girl's Christmas. IF YOU REALLY, REALLY, can't get money in any way, then you'd better make sure you deliver warm love and a Christmas spirit. Also, no Tesco ready meal shit. Get something from fucking Sainsbury's at least. One of those fancy Jamie Oliver meals.

nice floor :)

where's the kitchen?

OP, get some cheap paint and paint it pink. Fuck brushes if they're too expensive, just use your hands. A pot of paint from your local should only be ~5 quid.

>Pink fort
>Christmas present
>Cheap and homemade
>Appreciated nonetheless
>?
>profit

in there

Sell your PSVR and fix your floor you fucking retard

Floors getting fixed in January lol, carpenter is waiting on the wood.

WARNING

THIS THREAD IS COPYPASTA

YOU ARE BEING TROLLED

Let your daughter give blowjobs to other men, watch the $$$ flow coming in.

Are you fucking kidding me?

Flog the CD's for a bob each. Do it user. Make it a "yard sale".

>Fun for Zoe
>Makes you money so you can buy her a good present
>Merry Christmas.jpeg

Really, how many fucking times do you need to watch the tron legacy. Just sell that shit. Yard sales are piss-cheap to set up too. Just sharpie "cd's for sale so I can give my daughter a good christmas" or something on a piece of cardboard and put it outside. People will give in and help you out for her sake.

Your daughter is 4, she wont remember this shit, save your money and buy her a gift thats memorable when shes 13, ir better yet get a good job and save your money until she expresses an interest in a career field or school of thought that she can dedicate her life to and buy her education... or you can get hung up on a 4 year old that literally is stoked to have a cake or candy and thinks thats the pinnacle of human experience, she isnt going to give a fuck, shes your baby she loves you, you insecure double nigger.

How old is she? If she's 4 or older then you are a shit parent

shitty parent? maybe (probably)
shitty craftsman? definitely
could've spent more than 10 minutes on the fort.
oh well, she's 4 and probably retarded so it doesn't matter.
i'm sure the crooked fort will even out in her cross-eyed stare.

Send me your e-mail, ill pay for her christmas

dude? someone has offered this every time he's posted.
he's trolling and may have gotten $500 some user offered when he posted last night.

OP don't be retarded and post your personal email. Make a non-affiliated new email.
>Just in case

kek. santa be praised! in the name of dasher, dancer, prancer and vixen -- amen.

I don't think he needs $500 lol

ask OP for confirmation timestamp before offering anything

newfags
newfags everywhere

neither do i, but some user offered him $500 last night. this fucking thread has popped up at least 3 times that i've seen.

That fort has the worst glory hole I have ever fucking seen. You are a shit tier parent

OP here, if it's popped up 3 times, one time wasn't me.

Go to reddit and post your sob story. Those niggers love giving kids shit

Decorate it a bit. Maybe add some more boxes to make it larger.

>huge house
>big ass TV
>don't have a job and can't provide for his family

Yes you are a shitty parent. You are a fucking failure and disgrace on your ancestors. Learn how fucking take care of your personal finances. I would tell you to kill yourself, but that would be too fucking easy for you. I hate people like you. The best thing you can do is to get life insurance and then hope you get killed by something you fucking shitstain.

This. Needs more boxes.

sauce/more pls

i just love how the fort moves around the house;
anyway are u a single father or what? ask her mother to help ya out at least this time
>also
get a job m8

The fact that you actually care enough to build something means you do care. I bet she'll like it, after all; she's four. Caring makes a good parent.

use like 20 more boxes and A+

that's a shitty fort, she would not even be able to hide with that lame transparent door

It's not a door, those are meant to be curtains lol, the door is at the back, she has to crawl through

hell Im 23, from upper mid class, and I would still be happy as fuck with a box fort
It is the thought that counts
teach em what really matters from an early age

you made this same thread yesterday

My situation hasn't changed since

Here's something that would change your situation for the better.

A lasso? She's not really into cowboys, she likes pirates more

>VR headset
>PS4
>Huge ass TV
Bait

Also
>about to buy/rent a movie

That's Netflix

Is zoe a dog?

Fucking gangster.

everybody is my dawg

ooooh has OP started asking for donations yet? That's my favorite part.

I've never asked for donations lol

"yet"

Lol fuck off he values his psvr and huge tv over his daughter. Wouldn't take any effort to sell that shit and get a gift. No pity for the samefagging, reposting. POS op.