Why the fuck are niggers so disgusting?

Why the fuck are niggers so disgusting?

Why are you asking other people? It's clearly you who has a problem with them.

They're not, but you obviously are.

BAITTTTT

Look niggers their trying to save money, but they can't cos they spent all their money.

If you mean the ghetto type of niggers with pants hanging off their ass then i can see where you're coming from.
But if you mean all black people, you obviously didn't go to a public school and see hot black chicks develop.

Get the fuck out of here you moral fags.

Because you find them to be that way, dumb fuck

They're simply not as evolved.

Discussting

POST FACE THEN OP

Booooring

They fucked your bitch huh?

They are black thats why

Because they're not white

Nigger women are unfuckable regardless of their upbringing. Fat disgusting baboon lips? Check. Grotesque nappy hair? Check. Shit colored skin? Check. Fat ugly nose? Check.

Strange insult. Do you see it as moral to disagree with you on this subject? It must be weird being in your head.

>t. butthurt niggers

Sup Forums is next door

Real talk, memes aside.
Why do you hate niggers?
A valid reason, if it is, i'll definitely understand.

I believe he's using the word sarcastically, as to highlight their virtue-signalling as the reason for their post. He's right by the way.

See pic related.

So answering a question is being a moralfag.

So I'm sitting in my chair drinking my drink when bam! Out of nowhere a nigger sits on my lap and starts grinding on my dick.

At first I'm thinking why the fuck would a nigger just jump on my dick outta nowhere. Then I remembered I'm stoned at a strip club, 1200 miles from home on a work trip. So i keep drinking my drink. Fuck I'm getting hard. She asks if she can take me in the back, but warns me it will cost me $10. $10? Fuck it, why not.

So we go in the back, she takes her top off and lays on her back on me and takes my hands and puts them on her nipples and makes me squeeze them hard. Mmkay shes a little kinky. At the end of the song she asks me to give her a ride home. Oh this will be smashing.

So we get in the car and I say j/k we're not going to your home. We going back to my hotel. She gets in the room, suddenly a little shy. I get her stoned to loosen her up a little and we get it on.

Next think you know I'm on my back and she is on top of me pounding my dick like it owes me money. She won't stop screaming "FUCK ME DADDY".

I slap her in the face and tell her "daddy says not to use that kind of language.

She slaps me back hard, convulses as she has a hard orgasm and I unload in her pussy. Niggers are the best.

Pic related. She looked like Rihanna.

Forgot pic.

It's not because they answered the question, it's the way they answered the question. Way to miss the point. You low IQ bro?

nothing disgusting here

There are plenty of valid reasons.

BLACK MEN ARENT

BUT YOUR FEAR BASED PERSPECTIVE MAY ASSUME ALL ARE WITH OUT EXPERIENCE OF EVERY SINGLE BLACK PERSON

NOW NIGGERS ON THE
OTHER HAND TEND TO
BE GROSS

Welp, you all got me.
Now is a good time for not being black...
Any detractors?

You haven't been around niggers much, have you?

because their skin is black.

No....
Guess i see what you say now.
What do?

It's not that, it's just lazy. You don't start a thread like this unless you want to start an argument. The fact that, on the first post that even comes close to dissenting, your first gambit is 'moral fag.'

It's the oldest rhetorical trick in the book; start a discussion, then respond to anyone who disagrees that they're faking it for some other reason, because nobody could possibly disagree with you unless they have an agenda.

To then double down by so easily letting the argument you wanted to have be dragged off on a tangent suggests that you might be the one lacking in intelligence.

>BJ lips
>fake hair can be used for that
>another hole to fuck
>handy if you have a scat fetish

My own perspective:
They are visually unappealing to me. Not to the point of disgust, but not at all attractive.
They have a distinct smell that is very unpleasant. It may be that Whites smell bad to them. I don't know, or care.
U.S., Canadian, and British blacks have a terrible attitude and sense of entitlement. I mention those 3 because those are the groups I've been exposed to. Even the educated ones have a sullen, gibsmedat attitude to one degree or another.
They have almost no impulse control. That's why they steal and commit assault more than any other group. That's why you can't let your guard down around them.

I'm Irish mate. I might be inbred, but that's just a seal of my purity.

Spend some time on Sup Forums

Quality thread

Taylor m8

Because they're subhuman.

They are the dirt of our society

go back to your hugbox, faggots

These are albino niggers you retard!

This.

the only good looking black girls are light skinned, mixed race

kek, stupid nogs

That's retarded. I don't know about the rest of Africa, but Ethiopian history is rich with science, art, and we made fucking boats to invade arabia. We also have the only written language system in Africa. So....

Why are white people so obsessed with them?

>Ethiopian
Then came communism!

Because they keep killing us!

All those stadistics makes me think,
All of them are like that?,
There's any hope?

>Return
Yeah we got rid of that. We are shit now, but our history can contend with a lot of other great civilizations.

Is this statement based on the fact that you can be a black person and not be a nigger? Or does it assume all blacks are niggers?

>Assuming there is something called "black people".

There is only niggers.

Christianity seems to have helped a great deal to avoid the worst behaviours of African cultures.