How many of you got ripped off by jill (((stein)))?

How many of you got ripped off by jill (((stein)))?
After getting ripped off by bernout,you'd think you niggers would figure it out.

Other urls found in this thread:

heavy.com/news/2016/12/wisconsin-recount-totals-update-day-2-3-1-returns-two-latest-info-news-live-michigan/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I guess the majority of you did huh?

Who?

I'd never trust someone with a Jewish name to handle my money.

She stole a lot of money from autistic liberals

Is that picture real? Wtf why is she not in jail yet

Did the autistic liberals deserve it? I'd assume so.

>is that picture real?
Son how can you be this retarded?

Jill Stein looks like such a cute old lady.

Campaign funding = stealing now to Sup Forums tards. You really shouldn't argue politics of you don't know how it works

I've seen some pixels in my time....

Are you fucking retarded and live under a rock?

This is from her campaign for a Pennsylvania recount, which cost 1 million.

Put a gun up your gunt and pull the trigger, hambeast. Your liberal god is dead

In fairness, a lot of people who contributed to her recount effort probably thought that the money was ONLY going toward getting recounts. Always read the fine print.

And besides, it's not as though any of this matters. Recounts do jack shit for finding voting fraud; there would have to be a full audit of the votes to find the sort of discrepancies that would possibly turn the electoral vote in Clinton's favor.

And that's if you ignore the fact that Stein really wants recounts in the hopes of finding 5% to get the Green Party into future debates.

Bruh

bra

she duped ya. Get over it

man you frogs will suck anyone's dick who promises to chase the girls and dorks out of your tree-house wont you?

scuse me. ree-house

I thought they were charging her way more to do the recount then she had in donations though

it was 1 million to recount on of the states and she raised like 9 million, she fucked em over

>donate millions to Bernie Sanders
>despite Sanders knowing full well he was going to lose because the DNC essentially told him they were going with Hillary
>despite all of Sanders is "revolutionary" talk, he bends over and tells his supporters to support Hillary
>Hillary loses
>now Jill Stein is instigating some bullshit recount effort and making millions off of it from donations from other gullible liberal retards

They almost deserve it for being that stupid

im pretty sure those numbers arent accurate. where did you get your figures from?

this map is inaccurate because it doesn't take into account the close margins in each county

haha okay that turbofaggot is the coolest thing ive seen in a while.

i guess that's pretty cool

Also, I forgot the best part

>recount just finished in Wisconsin

>turns out Trump won by an even bigger amount of votes

HAHAHAHAH!!!

Liberals just got bernie'd again

Wisconsin here, for real?

No it isn't real you fucking retarded mongoose

whenever i hear the theme song to lassie i get a massive erection. i never even saw the show. is this normal?

heavy.com/news/2016/12/wisconsin-recount-totals-update-day-2-3-1-returns-two-latest-info-news-live-michigan/
>Wisconsin recount totals for day 2 show that Donald Trump has inched ahead by a couple additional votes. Three to be exact.

>won by 3 extra votes than previously thought

Holy shit Jill jewed the libs hard

Shes the green party

>This map is inaccurate because it doesn't count my feels and "what-if" scenarios

If "ifs and buts" were fruits and nuts then nobody would be hungry. But guess what nigger, people starve to death. That map is accurate.

>took 6 mil
>penn asked for 1 mil for recount
>she said no
>keeps the money

Better get in on this while these idiots are still handing out cash
t. (((Stein)))

This woman is a PhD medical doctor, and shes against GMOs.

Enough said. Fuck her and anything she does.

She's keeping the shekels so she can run again

that goes the same for blue counties. Given the results the whole thing would look very purple

Don't worry guys, she will re-0pen 9/11. and will find out that the arabs did it. Not some terroristest asdfjdskiifnsa;fjaip;jkm\iopwueop\jhohnvm\powsjioasjidz.
>:D

Actually it is to fund the recount in 3 (possibly 4) states. Put that gun in your own mangina, please.

Actually you are lying out you fucking ass, now go die by drinking bleach to make yourself whiter.