I'm not even italian and I'm triggered to see this

I'm not even italian and I'm triggered to see this

this that shit i like!

I'm italian and I'm not, what's the point of this?

What's wrong with that?
I'm Italian and that's perfectly normal

that looks like an authentic, Italian meal.

thank/blame WWII american soldiers for that

add a flour tortilla and a salmon, and it's like you're whisked away to sicily

it's fucking ketchup on pasta m8. it's like you eat french fries with bread. they do not match.

i eat this from time to time, or just plain with a touch of butter and salt.

can you explain the taste in explicit detail?

Did you ever tried french fries with bread? it's fucking awesome, I always put fries inside my burgers

when you eat burgers it's something else. you mix the meat with the fries, the ketchup, and all the other things that are inside the burger. but when you eat them with just the bread it's just not right. i tried. i didn't liked it. you either eat just the french fries or just the bread.

For me it just tastes like a cheaper version of a spanish tortilla

Pasta with ketchup. Rice with Ketchup. Oatmeal with tapwater... most people that went through university or living on the dole have enjoyed such haute cuisine at the end of the month....

This. Rice with ketchup and beans was my meal for years.

>I'm not even italian
why not?

ramen noodles with rooster sauce.

on pay day, i had the luxury of adding cut up hot dogs. :)

realize this one fact and it will help reduce your triggerations: the VAST majority of food atrocity pics you see here were staged just for the very purpose of triggering faggots like you. People don't really eat steak and bananas with ketchup all over them, like in that one pic that gets posted all the time.
now calm your tits.

because i'm not from italy

hey, einstein...you took OP's b8

>cut up hot dogs

Look at Mr. Rich-Pants.

I asked for pasta and sauce, I got egg noodles and ketchup.

> people don't really eat steak and bananas with ketchup
what about the hawaiian pizza? they put the pineapple on the fucking pizza along with salami and the other ingredients. And then, they put even ketchup on it.

That is no excuse. There are a shitload of people who are not from italy becoming italian everyday.

holy crap, I can't believe you took my b8 by thinking I took OP's b8!

that worked exactly as planned. thanks for taking my b8,m8 :)

>he took my b8 again!

i'm italian and i kek'd

KEK. i own you. watch me make this retard post again. :)

Se รจ normale per voi sta merda allora non siete italiani, non vi meritate quei dubs e trips pezzenti