Virgin here, girl wants my dick really badly, how to get nudes from her? She's quite autistic...

Virgin here, girl wants my dick really badly, how to get nudes from her? She's quite autistic, smokes weed and shit and hard to have a convo with, but she's hot as fuck

Forget the nudes. Forget the convo.
If she wants it....tap that ass.

I want nudes first, think she wears padded bras and don't want to be let down

So a girl wants to fuck you , you're a virgin, and she's "hot as fuck". All that and you only want nudes...

This is why you're a virgin

And that's exactly why you're a virgin. Good luck with your life.

OP YOU DUMBASS. HIT THAT NOW

You're going to be a virg forever, m8

I'd rather just fap in my bedroom :/

Don't want to fuck it up

How old are you

This has got to be bait. No one can be this autistic and prefer to fap when you have a bitch that wants to fuck you

I bet your no spring chicken yourself you dopey cunt!

He prefeers fapping to pictures. This is the only life he has ever known (and ever will maybe).

FUCK HER !

How though? I can't be asked to go on a few dates m8. Should I ask to go over her place?

>go on a date
>make sure she has a good time
>invite her over to your place
>fuck her

you go to her place, or fuck her in a car, or in cinema, whatever, if you want to fuck there is always a way/place to do it !
(and if you are affraid of your first time, you can say : "it's because of this place, i prefer to fuck in a bed blabalbalbl"

dubs speak the truth
fuck her OP

Dubs are the true indeed !!
and dont forget to take some picture for you Sup Forums ! ahaha just joking, put your dick in her hole that's all

> It's because I really need to have several tabs with femenine penises open to really perform, bae. You'll see next time at my place.

Phew. Crisis avoided.

hhahahahahaha

masturbate before, and days before to prepare yourself to be a sexual warrior !

How is that not fucking it up? You'd rather not know what the warm wet embrace of a cunt feels like than risk the fact that one single bitch on the planet might not like you? Better get that gun, mate.

Not OP, but I don't think that'll be any problem. Or routine change.

>the warm wet embrace of a cunt
What does it feel like user?

Like everything you're not feeling like.

i feel you user i missed many opportunities like that because im such a beta and i probably will die a virgin dont worry youre not alone

Get yourself a big fat ugly cunt and practice. Once you realize they're all trash anyway it gets easier.

to be honest i wouldnt even be able to do that stop trying to motivate me nigger

You call her autistic when you need help getting nudes from a chick that wants your dick?