Scarier than most horror movies to be honest senpai

IT'S TERRORRRR TIME AGAIN

GOAT movie t b h

>Fred doesn't have a cumberbund on

Is this canon?

>real zombies are HUGE raise in the stakes
>great soundtrack
>getting the gang back together, adding continuity we've never had

Shit was cash. Still my favorite Scooby movie.

Are you fucking retarded?

This movie was GOAT Watched this every weekend when I was a kid This one The Witch's Ghost The Alien one and the Cyber Chase were so good

really good animation too.

No, I just like his canon clothing, it's pretty much the most standout thing about him. Everyone else is in the same outfit more or less, Fred's is completely different.

Real Monsters
Great Build-Up
Decay Atmosphere
Music
Etc

I dunno whateve he is wearing there looks pretty cool

This one and the one with the ghost witch were pretty based. I also liked the scooby doo as a pupper show.

Scooby pupper show was based as fuck

fred typically wears an ascot, not a cummerbund

I haven't watched it in forever, but as a kid I thought it had a real sense of atmosphere and character. Everytime I popped in the VHS I was engrossed the whole way through.

Literally cartoonkino

This is probably the best Scooby-Doo related thing ever.

JUNGLE

CANYON

ROPE

BRIDGES

youtube.com/watch?v=GkNask_pMKo

I just watched this last night watta coincidence. My favourite scooby doo movie, scared the shit outta me as a kid

>sets us up for a literal "it was the gardener all along" cliché
>it actually wasn't

Pretty based

Everything.

TRUE patrician scoobykino

This and that one show where it gets Lovecraftian

This. I enjoyed The Witch's Ghost as well, but nothing in the franchise tops Zombie Island.

Which one was it where there were a bunch of women and they'd turn into cat people during full moons?

Who /boobrothers/ here?

everything desu

Pure kino incoming

Spoiler that shit, asshole

This and witches ghost are classic

Pretty much all of the 90's-00's Scooby movies were GOAT.

Ever play the game on PS1?
Shit was hard when I was a kid.

Nope. A video game based on a movie set within video games is pretty deep though

They were in pic related right? If so I'm team boobro

is that the one with the 1400 hours joke? literally all I remember from that movie

I just remember there was a big tennis match and the boobros were up to no good I think. Typical boobros

Dies anybody know the full scooby lore. Like scrappy and scooby dumb. wtf was their problem?

Scooby Doo is many characters across different timelines and universes, much like Link is actually all the different incarnations of the Hero of Time

Is scooby doo the sherlock Holmes of our time?

you know there's zombies ON THE PROWL!

>Scooby Doo on Zombie Island
>Scooby Doo and the Ghoul School
>Scooby Doo and the Reluctant Werewolf
>Scooby Doo and the Witch's Ghost
>Scooby Doo and the Alien Invaders
>Scooby Doo and the Cyber Chase
>Scooby Doo and the Legend of the Vampire
>Scooby Doo and the Monster of Mexico

All pure Scoobykino of my childhood.

LIKE THATCHER

IN THE 80S

>family jewels
kek

>no Loch Ness Monster

It's called an ascot you absolute troglodyte

Yes

>They never mass marketed real scooby snacks

do they even like money?

>ctrlF
>No 13 Ghosts anthology appreciation

was the ultimate kino

While it's up there, it's hard to top the 10/10 perfection of zombie island. Even if it was 9.9/10 it would still be worse

Remember the one where they're in a haunted house in the middle of some feud between the Beauregard family and Shaggy's family? That was my favorite as a kid

Zombie Island was legitimately creepy as a kid because you were so used to the "fake" monsters and then in this they go all realistic on you. Loved the Louisiana setting.

The Witch's Ghost is pretty comfy too.

Rest of the Scooby Doo movies are flicks at best desu

I did, could never get past the Roman stadium part. cause I was too retarded to play games at that age.

It's hard to explain exactly. I mean, you can list out all the stuff it did right, but I don't think that alone does it justice. Part of the reason it's so beloved, I think, is it was just such a departure from the usual campy formula. Not only were the monsters real, but their origin was grim as shit and it was all bizarrely dark and played straight. It did all this without becoming edgy, it was just a proper supernatural horror mystery for kids.

fuck yeah, loved these movies too.

Besides the live action movies i never saw any of the scooby movies after witches ghost

Man those zombies could really book even though they're just shambling.

Did it ever bother anyone else that Shaggy's shirt was red in the scrappy episodes?

It's literally dog food, but it does exist.

Nothing wrong with changing your outfit.

>you will never be dragged in the bushes and molested by hot white trash
Why does shaggy get all the babes anyway?

I preferred it actually. It really suits him.

personal favorite

also loved zombie island

He just does.

I loved shaggy in his power shirt

Part of the appeal is that shaggy loved them too. I figured they would make a tasty one that dogs could eat as well. I would have purchased.

Shaggy is so fucking baked that he'd eat literally anything

Doobie smoking fuck

>be 6'2" lanky moptop stoner
>get pussy wet for miles around

>be 5'8" fit and handsome blond Chad, except your name is Fred
>you get a single ditzy redhead
I mean, that's not bad but it seems very wrong.

Fantastic atmosphere. Genuinely surprising twist with the zombies being good and just trying to keep the gang from suffering their fate.

A seriously gruesome fate that awaited the Scooby gang if they failed, the cat creatures were pure nightmare fuel with a tragic backstory.

It also dealt with the idea of "what happens when they all grow up and grow apart?".

SHAGGED

Don't fall for the weed meme. It was autism.

what the fuck is this?

Scooby Doo Mystery Inc.

holy fucking shit.

Since when does autism make you sit around giggling while eating everything you come into contact with and talk to your dog?

I advise watching it user, it's scoobykino. Genuinely good writing and pretty funny.

Good stuff

I do that and I don't smoke weed user

It had the best soundtrack of any Scooby movie

soundcloud.com/mbrilhart/skycycle-its-terror-time-again-studio-version

>Let's split up gang

what did he mean by this?

>"Shaggy, go distract the dog and the uggo while I plow Daphne behind this gravestone/sliding bookcase/haunted tree."

And sometimes
>"Shaggy, go get high with your dog while I plow both these bitches at the same time you fucking hippie loser lol."

Jesus Christ, kids today are watching Scooby-Doo characters get fucking killed?

I was hoping it was Fred having an existential crisis, or perhaps a subtle commentary on the fleeting nature of childhood friendships.

>Daphne wonders why Fred is interested in traps more than her
>She doesn't know what a trap is other than the simple explanation.

brilliant

Nope. Fred just really likes the firecrotch. It's canon.

New Scoob is fantastic

is this beastiality?

the part where cena leaps out of nowhere to stop a boulder had me in fucking stitches

can't blame him rly. I bet that posh piece of ass loves sitting on faces.

youtu.be/y8wifucZA6Y

I hope you're ready for the sequel.

What are the worst Scooby Doo series?

I vote Be Cool as being the worst and Shaggy and Scoob get a clue being second worst.

Her name is Chocolate Starfish

I vaguely remember renting some Scooby Doo DVD as a kid, and it ended up being some completely different thing with characters I'd never seen before in some completely different universe, framed as "Shaggy telling a story to someone in the Scooby Doo universe". That was the whole "movie", there were no monsters and I don't even know if the rest of the gang was in it. It was like a fever dream. Anyone else know what I'm talking about?

Be Cool is out of this world bad. The rest range from regular scoobflix to scoobkino

Scoob comes in many forms. Sounds like you were visited by the surrealist Scoob