I want to know the truth Sup Forums. Is #pizzagate real or just alt-right conspiracy?

I want to know the truth Sup Forums. Is #pizzagate real or just alt-right conspiracy?

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/user-444863711/ep20-pizzagate-the-6000000-coincidences
counter-currents.com/2016/12/pizzagate/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apophenia
youtube.com/watch?v=pA8DdkM2Wqo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

There's too much evidence for it to be a coincidence

Show me the evidence

one of obama's top donors was just arrested for being a pedo

rather than type a wall of text no one will read, you can listen to this podcast.

soundcloud.com/user-444863711/ep20-pizzagate-the-6000000-coincidences

Its very real. And no one will be punished because television, Banks and politicians are involved. They can fuck Kids all they want and nothing will happen.

It's real. take out politics and look at it as a normal group of people and think about it. there is way to much against them all don't look at them as being involved with the us government and you will see that it is all real. if it was any normal person who had all that going on the FBI would already be investigating them all.

/thread

>podcast
I can't do that right now. Surely there is some reputable reporting service who has already written the appropriate wall of text that you can link to instead?

Conspiracy. Use your critical thinking skills.

fine, here
counter-currents.com/2016/12/pizzagate/

Here, have a few images
CTR, pls go

2/5

3/5

4/5

5/5
I have many other pics

Some really creepy fucked up artwork that Podesta owns

What the fuck. Is Nicholas Cage in charge of this investigation? A lot of this stuff is really fucking reaching.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apophenia

>Its a worldwide conspiracy involving hundreds of loosely related people, I mean look at these instagram post!

This is actually schizophrenic, you know that, right?

Yeah, I dunno. This is all incredibly speculative. Like... pedophilia hashtags and secret slang... that isn't at all secret to begin with. That doesn't sound smart.

Nothing presented so far seems to have a basis in reality that would be provable in a court of law. Coincidence just doesn't really do it for me.

sometimes drug dealers are foolish enough to use blatant slangs on their social media connections
what you on...

what is this one?

>implying procurers like Epstein and Saville didn't provide underage females worldwide to hundreds of loosely related people.

That's how pedo rings work you dumb nigger.

We'll drug dealers aren't well educated government officials allegedly involved in an ultra secret conspiracy that would destroy their lives, reputations and families.

What are YOU on?

implying the highest of the highest cant make simple retarted mistakes
we are all human after all user
we slip up sometimes

>Slipping up
>not just really being a bunch of hipsters that love pizza and dive arcades
Please. These are just a bunch of hipsters that love "edgy" art, and have nostalgia goggles about the arcade days, at which, you would usually consume copious amounts of greasy, shitty pizza. "La boum boum room" could be any fucking thing, even a recording studio/rehersal room, considering they have live music and shit. If it were really some secret satanic ritual room, no cellphones (or any unapproved electronics) would even be allowed inside. You faggots need real evidence before you look like anything more than "chemtrail" psychos. Continue pressing your unfounded bullshit, though.

People will cling to the most vague, inane bullshit sometimes. Just look at superstitions surrounding gambling addiction. I'm hardly surprised by the phenomenon anymore, but it's hilarious how self-blind people are when it comes to operant conditioning.

>love pizza
that they would communicate with the key word in the most ambigious, shady and unsettling way
the leaked emails i read has made me truly cringe..

bump

youtube.com/watch?v=pA8DdkM2Wqo