>edgy Sup Forumstards still think there are no good youtubers
Why is Sup Forums's logic so fucked?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=23sevSzwCzs
youtube.com/watch?v=SXDw73rToPE
youtube.com/watch?v=pA8DdkM2Wqo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

jontron and buckley are the only ones i watch

all the 'dank edgy meme cancer 420 satirical i have no talent so i'll discuss my unwelcome opinion on someone else's work' channels are pure, meaningless shite.

Again 300 hours of video uploaded every day. There is a reason for 'God-tier youtuber' threads.

There are 7 billion people taking shits every day. Why are people acting like there's no good feces out there?

Your "logic" falls flatter than you probably think the Earth is.

"quantity must be better than quality"

You are braindead

It's the exact same argument you used.

"Hurr durr there's like a lot of like shitty content so like that like must like mean it's like good. 420 blaze it :D"

The biggest problem with YouTube is YouTube voice and even that you can blame fuck faces like pewdiepie for.

I imagine there are a few good youtubers out there but damn is it saturated which just annoying as fuck people.

No one would give a shit what you watched if you fags would keep your retarded, manufactured e-celeb drama to yourselves.

ssohpkc is the only good one left

Not all content on youtube is garbage you know.

New youtube channel on the block

youtube.com/watch?v=23sevSzwCzs

Edgy

>300 hours of video

Are you kidding me?
There are way more than 300 hours of video uploaded every day on Youtube.
300 hours is less than what is uploaded every minute, and that figure is increasing.

youtube.com/watch?v=SXDw73rToPE

wtf is wrong with this little retard.

thinks he is jesus or leader of cult or some shit.

people that subscribe and watch their favorite youtubers every day are losers.. they have no life and have to watch others do things

just like people that watch the kardashians all the time... FUCK LOSERS

Can you please tell me what to search to find a good video.??? Sometimes i wonder why youtube even has a search bar. You will probs use it 1 time in a month to find somwthing specific

I've wondered:

If like 300 hours of video uploaded every hour: How much of that is imminent ban tier?

I can only imagine that 3men1hammer is almost being uploaded and banned daily.

What about the people that watch TV

You really think people think about that every day.

depends what they watch.

EVERYONE WHO WATCHES SOMETHING DIFFERENT THAN I WATCH IS FUCKING IDIOTIC >:(((

Promotes shitty content on Sup Forums

I fuckin subbed

no its just that some shit is just straight garbage, like i said in my previous postpeople that watches other peoples lives are fucking losers.

Now watching a good film or good series is different. watching other peoples lifes is what losers do. Just like people that watched jersey shore or people that watch keeping up with the kardashians or anything of that sort.. garbage.

Yes, because people that go to Sup Forums have much better lives right XD

kill yourself newfag.

youtube.com/watch?v=pA8DdkM2Wqo

some people on Sup Forums DO have lifes. except most on Sup Forums don't

You must not stray to other boards.