Say what you like about the surface level feminist pandering in this show...

Say what you like about the surface level feminist pandering in this show, but the best character of the series is a woman.

Other urls found in this thread:

theconcourse.deadspin.com/cerseis-outfit-was-so-dope-1782670428
twitter.com/AnonBabble

She didn't even fucking do anything. It's not like she had a cunning plan to kill the sparrows with some ingenious trap or something. Darth maester literally just told her "hey there's wildfire under the church" and she just said on her ass while her enemies walked on top of it and got blown up. She didn't even have to blow them up herself. She was just handed victory

She's only the best character because all the interesting characters have been killed off.

I want her to torture me.

She's the best character but I think Lena takes a lot of the credit for that as well.

It's true i miss the shame nun

I want her to peg me while whispering "shame" into my ear

>You will never smugly drink wine with her while she steps on your balls
:(

She is basically a bolder, more calculating, more intelligent and cruel, yet not immature version of Joffrey.

She has some of Tywin's traits in her too, but she takes things Tywin did to an extreme.

She is not even feminist, she only cares about herself now.

Either killed off or ruined by DABID.

You are right, OP. She is based, ruthless and sexy and i love her.

pls no :_;

Honestly am fine with this, the transition from male dominated rule to female dominated rule happened very naturally and GoT has some of the best examples of well rounded female characters (Brienne, Margaery, and Cersei come to mind) of any show I've watched.

stopped watching the show but the mia-farrow-in-rosemary's-baby haircut is a good look

>of any show I've watched.

>jon
>a woman

I would argue that in the books she has one of the best POVs behind Jaime and Theon but is by far and away the best show character partially because characters like Tywin have gone while others like Varys have been butchered. Lena is also easily the best main actor left in the cast

the wine drinking to replace mustache twirling was just too much, she looks like a SNL Cersei parody

She looks fucking hot with that dress

>muh subtlety

>will be strangled by jaime in the finale of season 7

Cersei is based and so is the actress.

She's not a good person tho, Cersei.

just make her put down her fucking wine for like 3 seconds in the entire season, is that too much to ask?

she drinks wine because she likes it

Is there a reason why she is such an anti-social bitch?

>the best character of the series is a woman

because all of the real interesting characters were butchered by the show's shit tier writing.

It's more visually interesting to give actors something to do rather than just stand and deliver line or smirk. Plus, why not drink? Cheers to an enormous success.

Well IDK Lena's body count could be higher than cersei.

>anti-social

She attends book clubs and jazz nights, at least in the books, but of course D&D dropped the ball on that shit too.

mentally ill aristocrat

>ywn spend the afternoon joking around, flirting, getting food and having comfy times before retiring back to her flat

CIA isn't a woman

because if she doesn't drink wine of course she can't do anything else and would have to stand still since it's the full extent of her characterization?
I don't know, just have her eat some grape, why the fuck not?

>my 20 good kids will bring me the Iron Throne while I stay in the Red Keep drinking whine

She's replacing Miranda as my femdom waifu

Wait they're dating?

>feminist pandering
Didn't she end the season by ordering the mountain to rape that nun?

wew

which one is eva and which is heady

maybe, prolly friends w benefits

no

any pics of their kid?

>these two are my fetish

mummy I just had a cummy ;_;

torture & rape, yes

Dark hair looks better on her.

Hound is back so there's still one good actor left on the show.

She's a retarded bitch who's unable to face the consequences of her actions. Blowing up the Sept will turn everyone who adheres to the Seven utterly against her. The kingdoms are in rebellion with a stronger claim, army and fleet coming from across the sea in the form of Daenerys Stormborn, her own brother and lover is utterly disgusted with her.

This bitch sits on a throne of sand with King's Landing hostage to her and her wildfire.

Cersei is a good character, she certainly isn't Jamie.

that is an incredibly weak beard

That dude got her pregnant.

That outfit is dope

agreed

theconcourse.deadspin.com/cerseis-outfit-was-so-dope-1782670428

>medieval setting
>jazz

kek'd

>IMAGINE

Can't wait for this cunt to get BTFO by based Jaime so Kings Landing arc can finally fuck off.

Who I Give a Fuck About Tier:
-Jaime
-Cersei
-The Night King

I Just Don't Give a Fuck Tier:
-Everyone else

Jaime kills Cersei

i dont know if i would call her a woman yet, but she is the best character on the show.

>In a decent position
>In control of the throne in the form of her son
>Funds unpredictable religious zealots to undermine her allies
>They do, then they turn on her when her incest bites her in the ass
>It is completely her fault but she becomes even more irrational
>sends a huge guy to go around killing people talking shit about her, despite her already being humiliated in front of the entire city
>blows up the sept of baelor killing hundreds and her own family members and soonafter her own son
>becomes queen without a claim
>declares war on the reach and dorne with most of the kingdom in rebellion already

Tywin said it best:"I don't distrust you because you're a woman, I distrust you because you're not as smart as you think you are"

I imagine that's true yeah. Their scenes this season about 'we're the only two people in the world,' and jaime's 'go ahead, laugh,' and all that were really endearing and compelling. As gross as it is, i'm enthralled by their romance, one of few things in this series with a pulse.

yea but I feel bad about lewdposting about her

Literally too stupid to live. Not even the Lannisters will support her now. She incinerated Kevan's eldest son... Can't wait for Jaime to pull the king, queen and kinslayer hattrick.

What Lannisters? They're all dead. Kevan died too

All the Lannisters are dead. This crazy bitch singlehandedly destroyed her own house.

(((tyrion))) & the queenslayer

Not her dad tho

Oh for some reason I thought that he went back to the Westerlands... So Jaime is lord of the rock now?

>Cersei in 5 years

BTW you know this strong, do-anything to get what she wants, ostensibly for her family but really just for herself, cause literally all the problems trope is played right?

If you don't, Gemma Teller would like a word with you brother

>Dwarf who is 110% a Targ
>Commander of the Kingsguard
Neither are truly Lannisters at this point.

Tywin would have been more tactful, and it's because of those failings that she's going to meet her downfall.

Didn't they say they ued all the wildfire against Stannis?

Are you disabled? She's an alcoholic, she drinks all the time, it's her thing.

What's the next step in her master plan? Be overrun by litearlly everyone else since she has no one on her side?

You think Tyrion is the lannister birth that was the result of the mad king & joanna?

Tyrion is just like Tywin.

Meanwhile, Cersei is the mad queen and fucking her twin brother.

>whatever you say

okay i think we can all agree

>good female characters who aren't callously designed to score points with a certain demographic

cersei
olenna tyrell
melisandre
gilly
ygritte
catelyn stark

At first this theory sounded flat, but the more I think about it...

>Aerys freely had his way with Joanna when she was in court
>Gets her pregnant; she births healthy twins
>Tywin is legitimately cuckolded but tries to keep it together
>Gets Joanna pregnant; she births a dwarf and dies in childbirth
>Tywin takes this so personally that he disowns Tyrion as his spawn

I'd throw in pre season-5 Marge in there too.

Kill the bottom 3

+ Margaery; one of the few characters who I think we can all agree was improved upon adaptation.

;_;

sorry forgot
yes margaery was pretty good too
rip

All the named Lannister characters are dead, but i think they've mentioned before that they have a pretty extensive family back in the Westerlands. there are lots of unimportant cousins and shit who can replace the main branch of the family if it goes extinct

Gemna Lannister...

Brienne is not well rounded at all, are you high

>niggers?

Miranda was so fine, man I wish she was around longer

Who cares

Married to a Frey...

Kills old man who doesn't matter anymore good writing. Go kill cersei ugly bitch you have the faceless powers it would be easy shit show.

good post famalam

arya was so shit in season 6

they could make literally every character female and kill every man systematically. so long as brienne never fucking appears on my screen again i'll be happy

Trauma.

Mountain's attached at her hip. He can't stop everything but a lone Arya is not sneeking past him with any mask.