Ffs what kind of musical taste gets this kind of ass bros?

ffs what kind of musical taste gets this kind of ass bros?

music taste alone won't get you ass like that I am sorry to say as you still need to have social skills (which the vast majority of Sup Forums lacks)

But I did fuck a girl once with great tits. I played her a piano cover of the best song on this album btw

posting on Sup Forums will inevitably get you laid if you do it enough

Trust me it works :)

BRRAAAAAAAAPPP

just re-read my post, and it was definitely more than once.

But to answer your question OP: Lou Reed, The Velvet Underground, David Bowie & all associated acts. You can't be overly autistic though otherwise it will not work

Metalcore and slam

The music of leaving your house and attending social events
You fucking recluse

Womemes..... their flesh holds no power over me

music taste is completly out of the equation when it comes to getting something like that fa m.

I'm afraid only exercise and generous amounts of food can get you an ass like that

did you even read his post

i need to start exercising again thanks for reminding me

FUUCK man can you imagine that ass on this face?!

you implied that OP is asking about what bands to listen to go fuck a girl with that ass. The statement could also have been interpreted as what music will (literally) get me this kind of ass.

OP's statement is vague and really is open to interpretation. In both cases though, music alone won't get you that ass.

>ffs what kind of musical taste gets this kind of ass bros?
That would be your face, not musical taste for sure.

keep posting threads on Sup Forums it will all work out

lel

Who gives a shit. She wears Victoria's Secret. She's a basic normie

Bro, it makes no difference. I've had no trouble getting girls and I listen to almost everything

Like, sitting on it? Totally.

>She's a basic normie
says the guy who bought his shoes at the mall, and his clothes from noname big-cartel "stores" that he was linked to on /fa/

p.s.-girls that shop at the mall at stores like F21 and Victoria's Secret are the BEST kind of girls btw

Whatever you say, man. I forget that some people like women like that

>Some girl consciously took a photo of her ass in this fashion and posted it onto the internet.

I fucking hate females. They get more vapid and disgusting by the fucking year.

They'll fuck anything that moves these days.

man you need to go on a hike or something man
you probably got a good job, nice clean apartment and even do pretty well socially

but thats ALL you have
that's all you want
its the only thing that makes any sense to you does it?

>judging people based on their clothes
Do you also judge people on how many times a day their liver cells undergo mitosis

except for you

yeah it's a dismal state of affairs. religious girls still exist though

Whatever fucking music you're confident about liking.

STOP making these threads.

yea, men never do shit like this! that's why webchats aren't full of men wanking on cam and red boards aren't full of cock shots

also she sounds fun and looks young for her age which is always a plus. basically, kys

>it will be purged again, but this time, with fire.

yeah, I actually hate faux-artsy bitches who think listening to obscure-but-not-really artists make them cultured and shit. It would be like dating the female equivalent to a Sup Forumstant. I have also dated girls who actually do have good taste in things, but they still shop at F21 and the like. You probably shop at the mall and wear sneakers that retail for less than $250 (which there is nothing wrong with BTW), so you can't really claim to be "better" than these types of girls, when you really are just as basic. I actually do wear designer shoes and cool clothes that you can't buy at your local mall, but I still prefer these sorts of girls over SJW "indie" bitches
>oh yes, and I do love the dog-filter selfies I get on snapchat
/blogpost