Why aren't you vegan yet, fag? Are you too pussy?

Why aren't you vegan yet, fag? Are you too pussy?
>picrelated
Vegan bodybuilder that's more jacked than you'll ever be

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pA8DdkM2Wqo
theconversation.com/ordering-the-vegetarian-meal-theres-more-animal-blood-on-your-hands-4659
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

vegan=/=jacked. this guy is not jacked, hes just thin. look at his neck, its a fucking twig.

Look at his faggot looking face
Vegan people look like 12 year old who're hiding 5 Kg of cocain up they're asses

there is no reason to be vegan
it's the most idiotic ideology out there

Post your bodies right now
What's idiotic about not wanting to harm innocent creatures?

you show me yours, il show you mine, no time stamp faggot.

>S-show me yours first
Kek. Faggot.

because the plants vegans love to eat like almods kill more wild life then any other industrie
atleast meat eaters eat animals bred to eat
the food you eat kill thousands of animals in the wild.
so stop being a hypocrite

And this is me eating meat and training for a year.

Little did OP know, this guy worked out for 8 years and still looks like a dyel. gtfo low quality bait

do you even lift?

what you bentover row?

Where is your chest at bro?

there's no innocence without conscience

weighted pull ups and deadlift. I bent over row occasionally

>thousands

ok faggot, let me dumb it down for you. HOW MUCH WEIGHT DO YOU DO ON BENTOVER ROW

>training for a year

baitin this hard, reconsider your life

Biology tells us that animals feel pain, and pleasure too. Whether to eat them or not is a moral discussion, not a biological one. But humans are moral animals and since we feel empathy, we should at the very least reflect on how we treat animals.

You look so autistic that it litterally hurts.
Youre not jacked, youre thin because youre abusing your body.

You look like shit, your face looks sick, and your expression is that of the average tool pushed into the next mindless trend created by the system to get your money.

You are a top-tier cuck and everyone on this board, even the fattest, most degenerated cripples, would kick your ass.

You are nothing, you are shit compared to the people of Sup Forums. Go an hero, but for you it will be an failure. Not even death could bring you honor, you lifeless, soulless, vegan piece of trash.

youtube.com/watch?v=pA8DdkM2Wqo

veganism rules :)
been vegan for 7 years now!

why the hell do you want to know my fucking bent over max?!?!?! Why not deadlift, squat, bench or something more serious? With a barbell its 80 kg with a slight bent in the back (not bending 90 degrees for that shit). Dumbell bench row is 30 kg dumbell in one hand for 8 reps. gtfo now

obviously it's more then thousands
you just don't get the point do you
killing wild life is worse then animals bred to eat
YOU just select a group of animals that you don't want to harm and call youself a person that fights for animal rights
while you kill bees, amphibians, insects, rodents, reptiles. how do you not see through your own bullshit?

> 56 billions
> billion

Sure, sure, that's factual...

it sure is i love second hand wild life killing
theconversation.com/ordering-the-vegetarian-meal-theres-more-animal-blood-on-your-hands-4659

Animals don't have feelings. You autistic sperg.

Jacking to furries caused you to think that non-human mammals are human.

Because the meat I'm eating is too good.
>Inb4 dick

Most of the grain produced in the world is fed to livstock. When you eat meat, you're killing animals to feed animals that are going to be killed. If you actually think that vegans kill more animals that meat eaters then you're fucking delusional
Yeah, it is. If you don't believe me, look it up for yourself.

No, animals aren't aware of their own existence. Plants have feelings too, but they don't have consciousness. Feelings mean nothing, it's the realization of one's existence that's important.

cock.

>Animals don't have feelings
Do a little fucking research, child

Here's the thing, vegans: if we would stop eating animals altogether, cows, chicken and many other domesticated animals would be extinct.
> zoo in 2100
> "Look, son, a cow! Ever since we've stopped breeding them and started eating leaves, they are endangered species!"

Vegans are literally all pussies. They worship PETA and suck tranny cocks. Vegetarians are one thing, but vegans are a literal disease.

>Oh I can't use this fucking deodorant because it's made of animal products hurr durr i can't fucking eat jello, because gelatin is made from cow parts.

> everything on google is factual
> quoting Animal Equality

It's like quoting mein kampf to justify the holocaust

>showing vegan gains as good body

>Plants have feelings
You can't be fucking serious. Do you know what a central nervous system is? Plants don't have them.

They have emotional responses, but that's not the same as feelings.

Feelings are a social construct.

That's not what feelings are necessarily. A feeling is any reaction to an external factor. Plants react to a lack of water, thus it's technically considered a feeling.

Doesn't matter you are still killing animals it's like stalin telling hitler he needs to stop commiting genocide
numbers don't matter if your still killing them

Having known vegans (not just vegetarians, but vegans) I can say that they are the biggest pussies this planet has produced. They act like complete faggots, and focus so much on feelings of any sort, it's like Tumblr's in the Parliament.

You know whats cool?

Animals have feelings.
Thats why i eat them.

I love murdering stuff but since ill go to jail when i murder a human, i murder animals. And the best part?

I get a full stomache afterwards and lots of energy to fuck OP's mom, sister, wife/gf, daughter...

Oh wait, Vegans are usually single children and the SJW cunts they date ditch them as soon as they have their seed.

You know why? Because they dont have respect for you. Why should they? Even some Femtard shitcunt would punch you in the face.

Women need someone who protects them, and how are you going to protect your girl if you cant even lift your own weight with your degenerated abused vegan body?

Pic related, vegan cock.

Are you serious about taking care of the cows? At least 10,000 species go extinct every year

Agree, I dont consider myself vegan or vegetarian, I dont eat red meat and chicken

you'ree an animal muderer just like the rest of us
you just hide the fact that you MURDER animals because it's wildlife you MURDER and not cows and chickens
VEGAN IS MURDER SAVE THE BEES
HELP THE PLANET AND KILL THE MURDERING VEGANS

they do! it is obvious that animals feel pain and "higher developed" animals also have feelings other than pain!

I love myself a good steak or a burger once in a while, but I don't eat seafood, tastes like the fucking fish food I feed my goldfish.

OP you da real MVP

Enjoy shoving that warm, juicy meat down your throat you cock loving faglord.

>reaction
>feeling
choose one asshole

Not really. If you whack a dog with a stick, it's going to whine, but is it really a display other than the natural reaction to bodily harm? I doubt the dog thinks
>oh this human just hit me with a stick, and it's going to hurt me.
>I really hope he'd stop.

No, that's not what it's like. It's like insects, they simply react to what's in their immediate vicinity.

Why so mad bro, im just saying it as it is

You sperg, here's the fucking definition of feelings:

an emotional state or reaction.
"a feeling of joy"
synonyms: love, affection, fondness, tenderness, warmth, warmness, emotion, sentiment; More
a belief, especially a vague or irrational one.
"he had the feeling that he was being watched"
synonyms: suspicion, sneaking suspicion, notion, inkling, hunch, funny feeling, feeling in one's bones, fancy, idea; More

>XDDDD u mad bro lololol rekt

Enjoy your heart disease and ball cancer, roider.

How do you know what fish food tastes like?

>ITT: retards that don't know the difference between sentience and sapience

I've tried it before, back when I was younger.

Have you really never tried fish food?

Did you even fucking read what I typed?