Found a frog in my Christmas tree, what is it Sup Forums?

Found a frog in my Christmas tree, what is it Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pA8DdkM2Wqo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

no idea, there are thousand different frogs, lurking

inb4 space-program, please dont!

Poison dart frog.
Lick it, best high of your life man. Trust.

Southern Leopard frog

a frog

Put it in here

Wait no sorry. It's a Wood Frog

A Prophet of Kek! Worship him! Give him anything he wants and please the God of Chaos!

no way
close but no

it is a friend

It's the next spacefrog.

its a frog

I second that

Op here any good ideas what to do with it ?

tie it to balloons and send it to space

Maybe, but first it has to grow

Set up a nice aquarium in your home for it, name it dingus, and give it a nice life for as long as it lives.

Looks like either a Leopard frog or some sort of treefrog, as Keep it, amphibians may be hard to keep sometimes, but they do make great pets once you get the routine down

Santa Frog of Happiness

Any tips on raising it ?

Frog space program

Get a palludarium make sure to give it calcium and also make sure what species it is so you can get more

Make sure to dust crckets with calcium and other vitamins at least twice a week, keep a small calcium dish just in case, get a heatpad, not a lamp, I'd say that thing will live just fine in a 10 or 20 gallon tank. Depending on the humidity of where you live, spray it down with water once or twice a day. Provide 2-4 hides, at least one on the cool or warm side, use EcoEarth as the bedding, so it can burrow without getting impacted.

youtube.com/watch?v=pA8DdkM2Wqo

I prefer lamps it keeps the whole enclosure warm and for a calcium dish there are special jello's with calcium for frogs :)

it might be the original pepe, the almighty pepe, father of all the pepes

A lamp will dry out a frog, and a side of the tank needs to be cooler, they thermoregulate. But everyone keeps animals a certain way, Im not one to judge, as long as it lives it's lifespan, Im cool with it.

You also have frogs?

My palludarium is more humid than most of them and i tend to have the lamp above the cage so the bottom is a bit colder

Reroll

holy shit that bush scared me

Space Program 2.0

Every animal needs different care if it works and the animal feels alright and healthy i am happy

what are we naming the frog

I vote for pussydestr0yer

Once he captures it, we name it Jimmy.
Good ol' Jimbo

This >

I agree

/thread

This daddy

Do it faggot

Its wendsday my dude

it is a frog

an avatar of lord kek