>season 2 ending - white walkers
>season 3 ending - dany
>season 4 ending - arya
>season 5 ending - jon
>season 6 ending - dany

what does it mean?

Azor Stannis

Sophie is best girl

Someone explain to me how THIS loser managed to destroy the entire Targ dynasty?

S T A N I S
T
A
N
I
S

>Azor Jon
>Azor means loving to get Butt Stuff
>Jon is King
>BUTT STUFF KING
LONG MAY HE REIGN

RIP

The same way I do :

Forget about this stupid show and wait for the newt book

Anyone got the pic of Wolverine rubbing a pic of High Sparrow? I need to cheer up.

doesn't exist in the show

>Rhaegar disregarded his wife, top qt Elia Martell for her
>Rhaegar chose her as Queen of Love and Beauty
>Robert started a war for her
>Robert could only think about her when fucking hot blonde Cersei
?????????????????????????

You move onto a better fetish.

Might I suggest incest? Complete with actually growing up together and fear of getting caught?

Let's keep this thread women and children free.

REKT

rhaegar was literally autistic

egg was a literal madman

FROM THE DUSTY MESA

didnt show body

>what does it mean?

Nothing, Dnd aren't smart enough to think of anything clever like that.

you'll be waiting a long time.

a long, long time.

Dany lives, and raises her daughter with Jon by herself.

Tyrion lives and acts as hand. Sansa dies along with CIA. Tyrion ends up getting his balls cut off at some time.

Meera, Gilly, and Missandei end up on Dany's small counsel, while Bran, Sam, and Greyworm end up dead.

Cersei lives out her life in the Black cells, after Jaime dies while trying to protect her.

He was strong in his days... plus he had the north backing him.

epic dude

So Ghost of High Heart has visions of the future and usuallysees pretty eventful shit

>The old gods stir and will not let me sleep. I dreamt I saw a shadow with a burning heart butchering a golden stag, aye. I dreamt of a man without a face, waiting on a bridge that swayed and swung. On his shoulder perched a drowned crow with seaweed hanging from his wings. I dreamt of a roaring river and a woman that was a fish. Dead she drifted, with red tears on her cheeks, but when her eyes did open, oh, I woke from terror. All this I dreamt, and more.

>I dreamt a wolf howling in the rain, but no one heard his grief. I dreamt such a clangor I thought my head might burst, drums and horns and pipes and screams, but the saddest sound was the little bells. I dreamt of a maid at a feast with purple serpents in her hair, venom dripping from their fangs. And later I dreamt that maid again, slaying a savage giant in a castle built of snow.

Stannis killing Renly with a shadowbaby, faceless man killing Balon under Euron's instructions, Catelyn coming back as Lady Stoneheart, the Red Wedding, the Purple Wedding, so why'd she have a vision of Sansa slapping Robin?

Best character

targs were shit without their gayass dragons
god I hate those anime fags so much
I hope Dany dies

Did Arya break guest right when she killed Walder and those other Freys?

It ain't coming out this year, probably not next year either. We're definitely not getting book 7 you realize. We will be fortunate if he manages to finish book 6 before he dies.

JUST FUCK MY SHOW UP BY KILLING ALL THE GOOD ACTORS

When he was nearly a 7 foot tall adonis swinging a warhammer like a toothpick.

Still not the real mesafag.

He was a beast of a soldier in his prime. He got fat because he had no wars to fight. That, and Tywin Lannister was a treasonous shit who didn't help his King but rather wanted to see who would win at the Trident and then murdered children.

Reminder that that brotherfucking tart could have chosen to blow up the Sept at any time that they held services and the faithful were gathered together, but waited until her uncle and all of the Tyrells were there too.

Cersei could have spared her son's wife, knowing that he loved her, but of course somehow didn't foresee the effect this would have on him.

THE WHITE WOLF!!!!!

Is it true, is Qyburn actually manipulating Cersei?

I quit

>wait for the newt book

Isn't the population of the North like bigger than anything else?

Finally got around to watching the finale. Will Cersei make it to the endgame, anons? Please tell me she will.

cute

The Tyrells were an obstacle to her too.

Reminder that Bran will spill his spaghetti all over Westeros.

>gets touched by the night king

>cave magic disappears

>finds out the wall is affected by the same spell

>walks through the wall with his mark

He used to be based, losing the love of your life, getting married to a horrible shrew, and trying to kill yourself with wine and food will do that to a man

So my normie friends were wondering how fel magic made it to King's Landing? Will we be seeing orcs next season?

Did DnD kill off Mace so his actor would stop stealing costumes off the set?

>Cersei could have spared her son's wife, knowing that he loved her, but of course somehow didn't foresee the effect this would have on him.

Reminder Cersei didn't have a choose in the matter. She was under the influence of the dark lord.

White Wolf you say?

HUE

>

> /got/ general n°455698413365

stop it already this season was shit, move along

Fuck yer cousin is not incest. Not the best one, at least

The guest's right thing has to do with the seven gods, so probably anyone who unapologetically breaks it wouldn't be granted it by the seven

They're cousins not siblings so it's fine

Are you saying Night King wanted her to make Westeros even more unstable and to use up the wildfire caches they otherwise could've used against his army?

the north is large but sparsely populated cause it's cold and shitty and occasionally raided by wildlings
the reach has the largest population

:^)

At least learn how to fucking cut

His ambition is to be Archmaester. He'll just sweet-talk Cersei until he gets that.

Bradamante said this season was 9/10.

R E M I N D E R

T H A T

"Killing the boy" wasn't about killing something inside Jon.

No. That's not how it works. You have to A) be invited inside and B) be offered food and drink, which you then consume to officially become a guest, making any harm done to you by the host sacrilegious.

From the Hollywood Reporter:

>If Bran makes it back to Winterfell, he's the true-born son of Ned and Catelyn. Would he want the title of King in the North?
I don't think he would even be interested. I think he knows it's not for him. He's not a leader, as such. He's like an über maester, as it were. He has all of this all-knowing power, knowing everything about everything. I think he would be a fantastic hand or assistant to Jon, but I think the second he got there, he would say, "Look, whoever's the leader? It doesn't matter, as long as we can coordinate ourselves to sort ourselves out before this massive ice king comes to kill us and the dragons start messing us up."

When did Frey give Arya bread and salt?

She wasn't invited, she snuck in wearing a commoner's face.

How long until the janitors start banning /got/ generals?

>house stark: winter is coming, so better fuck our shit completely up

Post White Wolves.

not so based anymore are ya mace?

He's 67, rich enough to buy the best medical care he wants. I give him another good 10-20 years before he kicks the bucket.
At worst he can publish notes posthumously.

He sure as hell won't write anything after.

Speaking of writing, I'm here shitposting at midnight when I could sleep, play vidya, read a book or write something myself |spoiler]Jk, I hate what I write[/spoiler]

Would it have saved Smirkfu?

>The guest's right thing has to do with the seven gods
No you fucking retard, it's an ancient Westerosi tradition. Even Craster beyond the wall honors Guest Right.

But they can still do the kinky roleplay and act like it.

They'd have genuine feelings and thoughts of it being wrong, complete with what "their" parents would think, what Arya and Bran would think, etc.

The confirmation of the Wildfire came right before the announcement for the trial. Then she found out that she couldn't have a trial by combat so the best she could do was to blow everyone up right when she knew everybody was REQUIRED to be there. Not to mention Kevan Lannister, Mace Tyrell and Margaery were all dead set against Cersei so it was perfect.

>a literal who and doesn't exist in the show

cause the show sucks so much ass? I gave up a while ago.

SWEET DREAMS

I wrote a song about Shireen. Tell me what you think
youtube.com/watch?v=J91ti_MpdHA

He's as good as Archmaester already.

>takes out the most annoying female character/family in the show
>takes out half of king's landing court
>manages to make her dumb annoying mongrol son jump out the window in the process

is there a more based character right now?

Cersei is retarded beyond belief, that's well established.

>Slavshit
No

>i gave up a while ago
>but i'm still here

By the end of S7, I think these deaths are certain:

>Jaime Lannister

>Cersei Lannister

>Petyr Baelish

The rest is too early to tell. S8 we will see a lot of tertiary/secondary bite it vs the WW but I think the rest of our main cast is safe for the rest of the show........except Dany. Her death is foretold.

Meus niggas

>takes out the most annoying female character
She didn't kill Dany.

Jon's father is Rhaegar, Aerys's son. Daenerys is Aerys's daughter. So they are Aunt and Nephew, not cousins.