Trap thread

trap thread
there's website trapthread.com where all these trap threads are archived. just in case you don't know.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/mia_nowlan
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First off that is not a trap

Second that website is gake and fay

Third please kill yourself

bump

>Second that website is gake and fay
you can fuckin check the facts before you express how high your cuckoldry and tumblrboyassry level is.

Then post proof it's real you lying faggot

you are nigger

That's definitely a trap

I think he meant because that's clearly a dude

That's not a trap either you know you're posting actual women right?

That's a trap, I'm from the same town

No way thats a trap

twitter.com/mia_nowlan

Then post more if this is a trap

Mia Nowlan

is tarp no?

those are some big fucking thighs

I'll take that as a compliment

it is, its sexy af

You?

thank you

yep

Hai Sup Forums

Did you just start doing this? Haven't seen you before. Ya look really good btw

is this you?

been around for a while. thanks!

Yes, it is.

Is the definition of a trap a guy who has failed on every aspect in his life and decides to dress like a woman?

holy fuck......never seen you before and i lurk every trap thread. you are amazing. more!

>First off that is not a trap

thank you

hmmm, face looks okay, post more pls

was in reply to

wow, you are cute, do you present as female?

GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT

Do you intend to show face?

Sure :)
Thank you. Yes I do :)

Nigger, that isnt okay but cute.

Do you want to see my cock

looking good imo
what's that black stuff on your chest?

Go ahead if you want to
A temporary tattoo, cannot get real ones cause of laser hair removal.

Erm, wrong pic

well, good.
don't get tattoos.
keep your skin to a clean 10/10

super cute. great shots so far

I'm not showing you my cock, what're you crazy?

you got a tumblr? also can we get a full body/dick shot?

But, I want a tramp stamp :(
Thank you

how long you been on hormones?

I don't think you get to see my cock, sorry

>But, I want a tramp stamp :(
No, you will remain clean!

why not though? Do you not like having it?

i wanna suck those nipples as i slide my cock in and out of your ass

Nah I love having it, I get to fuck beautiful women with it. And there's no reason for me not to send it.

12 months :)
Daw
No ! I'll get a tramp stamp !
That's my jam

i'd love to give you my jam ;) lol

then why ya gotta tease?

>No ! I'll get a tramp stamp !
Bitch, I'll spank you!

So, the hair removal erases tattoos right? How long will you be doing hair removal? Also is it worth it because I'm considering removing it all too.

Cause you didn't want to see it at first, now you really do, if I'm talking to the same person which I'm not sure about.

I never said I didn't want to see it. Only people who wouldnt want to see penises in these threads are retards like this

Go ahead, it's waiting
Well, that's another reason to get a tramp stamp then
They can't go over it or it would burn skin. I have to do 16 sessions, one every 5 weekish, Last ~2 years. You can't tan at all and no tattoos/etc. But it's so worth it.

do you really have no kik or anything? i would love to pay for pics

Do they also get the more intimate areas? Such as your pic related

You don't get to see it, which sucks cause it's nice too.

aww now ur just being mean, not gonna press tho

>First off that is not a trap

you were just trapped

Feel free to drop your kik, I'll add you
Yes, I do my entire body and face. Not a single hair left

kik: Dirk D

mine is dirksteele90 - what a coincidence his is dirk too

Kik?

Attention who're checking in

wtf my name is Dirk, too.
don't have Kik, tho.

You've got my attention

add my kik, Jfad757

Sexy! Moar pls?

>hyundai (or however you spell that)
bleh, get a German car when you got the money

is that you from Geneva ?

I use this kik specifically for private manners which is why the name is so stupid
kik: Dildocrat

Yes.

Have kik by any chance?

Any Scottish traps?

why are your nipples brown

Sorry, scotts are too manly to trap... Also a cage would look bad under a kilt!

>
post dicc pls

lol. winrar

Nope sadly not, I used to but was spammed with cock pics

I'm part bolivian

damn, a shame. you already sound like a great person to connect with

Holy shit.

Marry me.

Already did but here's another. Pics flipped because I'm an iPhone fag

Och! I think all the traps from here must go to London where there is a big lgbt community

any diapered traps out there?