Hey Sup Forums I want to move in the next year or so

Hey Sup Forums I want to move in the next year or so

I currently live in asheville nc and there are wayyyy to many hippies here, I'm thinking so-cal but there are gonna be a lot of fake people on the west coast so I'm kinda thinking austin, but so-cal does sound fucking sweet

anyways where do you live and how is it

washington states pretty fucking nice but i bet you'll hate it cause youre a total bitch. fuck you OP

Born and raised here in SoCal. Still live here. I love it, but there are some cons:

- Liberals everywhere
- Illigal immigrants galore (dangerous drivers)
- Expensive housing market

Loads of filthy hippies. Chatanooga is nice.

washington state is actually on my list

yeah I visited there last year and everyone was driving like a psycho path i felt like a 60 year old woman

...fuck the south

Like so cal is better? Asheville is about hour and half from me. Move to the country in the foothills

Just stay out of the top liberal cities: Santa Cruz, San Francisco, Oakland, Berkeley & Los Angeles

Live outside of Des Moines IA, there's so many hot women. God I fucked so many freshman redheads just because I wasn't from the area.

>Too manny hippies in NC
>Wants to move to SoCal

Austin is hippie central

Where are you from? Are you from the south?

Memphis, baller food, cheap cost of living, and violence for everyone

originally from washington state. Washington and Oregon are the best two states in the entire country. They are absolutely beautiful, have forests and rivers on one side, and desert and mountains on the other. Nice people too. I live in jersey right now and it's fucking awful. Move to the northwest user.

Highjacking OP's thread, but I'm in Houston TX now and am planning on moving to co springs. can't wait for no niggers

Austin. Fuck off we're full.

This is why I refuse to go to Oregon. I don't think I'd return home to California.

well you see I'm from the north so I'm not saying liberals I'm saying hippies like legit crystal worshiping hippies

also there's a bunch of meth head crackheads around here and I can't handle that

I want to be around civilized folk with jobs and shit

>...fuck the south
fuck you. disgusting hippy

Oh god yes. I forgot to add that to my cons list.

Austin. Fuck off we are full.

I believe it man. I lived in Astoria for a year and a half, unfortunately had to move again to Atlantic City, NJ for work. I'm going to buy a house in Astoria one day. That place is so fucking nice.

Hippies, niggers and spics. Doesn't take a genius to do that math.

fuck you redneck

do you need some welfare for you're malt liquor

Illinois suburbs, most are close to a train that will take you to Chicago in case you like going to events or the big international city feel, lots of choices for suburbs you can move to a more farm secluded but still very populated city with nice houses and schools or you can move to a rich neighborhood with a large downtown. The only thing about Illinois is the cold and snow but once you get used to it like all things it's not too bad.

No but I can use the proper form of the word "your"

Move to Wisconsin. Cheap land, low taces, alcohol is ridiculously cheap, nicest people you will ever meet.

Cons: Mostly rednecks, women are thick to fat.

the demographics are promising
in houston its like 50 percent white, the rest between niggers and spics
co springs is like 78 percent white
It'll make waiting tables slightly less shitty

Where north specifically?

Yeah. I'm serious. My wife wants to visit Oregon. I told her no! I've had three friends go "check out" Oregon and never return. As they describe it; it's like California (they are talking about the natural resources such as beaches, mountains, woods, hiking) but the population is like fucking zero. You don't have to live around a lot of people. Your money goes a lot further too.

When I'm ready to leave I want to go check it out. That may be soon.

I may be dumb but I'm not broke

That's great user.

new england

it is pretty sweet, ty

I live STL suburbs... not a bad place to raise a family

NASHVILLE TN... SOOO MANY WHITE GRILLS

I may actually move there

Your friend's are right. It's obviously not as warm as socal, but it's not cold as fuck either. The weather is really mild and enjoyable. There are so many small ass towns to live in. 99% of the northwest is fucking trees and wilderness with a few humble towns thrown in the mix. Even the big cities are pretty cool too. Portland is bad ass, but I would definitely suggest checking out the smaller places.

I've lived in washington my whole life its a great state. Lots and lots of asians though

I live in Topeka, KS.
Pros:
>low housing costs
>decent jobs at most levels
>not a huge city
>still plenty of places to shop and eat
>CCW with no license
Cons:
>pretty high crime for its size
>high tax on groceries
>pretty large swathes of low income neighborhoods
>lots of drug addicts downtown
>cops are useless fags

Awesome. I've lived in cities all my life. When I leave I want to live in the country. I fucking hate people.

>complains about hippies
>wants to move to california

If you dislike hippies you will dislike Austin. Please don't move here.