soundcloud.com/korova_cow/spaphorism
soundcloud.com/dylanjorge13/the-rain
soundcloud.com/dylanjorge13/the-electric-blues
soundcloud.com/user-208722709/daves-a-happy-prospector
soundcloud.com/user-208722709/lost-in-the-move
soundcloud.com/anteee
soundcloud.com/elix3/tracks
soundcloud.com/dylanjorge13/dick-in-my-head-lazy-remix
m.soundcloud.com/the-sweetness/duck-and-cover?in=the-sweetness/sets/epic-of-the-sweetness-ep
soundcloud.com/kontrapunkt-musique/chandelier-cover
soundcloud.com/nourlsleft/only-listen-to-this-if-you-remember-pit-road
soundcloud.com/mjcrecordings/pseudacris-crucifer-spring-peepers
soundcloud.com/astariarchives/nothingnowhere-tough-luck
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I haven't even posted anything new since 2013

>when your life falls apart

soundcloud.com/dylanjorge13

bump

Like the track, but the breaks don't really work for me.
Not my favorite genre either but I think the drum track could use some filters.

yea, my heaphones suck. I cant even hear the shitty bass overrunning everything until i render it.
I like your stuff, somewhat similar to my other songs, but better.

Here's my shit. Enjoy if you can.

soundcloud.com/el-traste-n27

i enjoyed it, even though i dont speak mexican

Mexican is not a languaje. It is spanish.

But +1 for the effort.

thanks m8, you should check out this one. I actually have this on my vaporwave playlist.
Funny thing too is that I made this song years before I even discovered vaporwave.

soundcloud.com/dylanjorge13/space-victory

soundcloud.com/scarecrow668

It's been a little while since I've made a song, ignore the first three, I made them as a joke for some friends.

booyaaaa

soundcloud.com/gilgafrank/oops-i-did-it-again

Damn those songs and guitar are beautiful. It's too bad your mic setup isn't the best.

soundcloud.com/user-208722709

>Alternative Metal
>Elements of prog

Three of the tracks off our first EP is on Soundcloud but the rest are on Bandcamp for those who are interested. Will post my opinions on everyone else momentarily.

Thank you! I record with a guitar hero usb mic and Audacity. I'm a poorfag. It's the best equipement i can possibly afford.

Hey I do the same thing, though I use an old rock band mic.

It's very trebly, but it gets the job done.

>guitar hero usb mic and Audacity
FUCK

Get money and buy a $100 mic and pirate some good DAW

>pirate some good DAW

to burn my shitty laptop? No thx.

soundcloud.com/deepnheavysounds

We are a Netlabel and Event Organisation Crew based in Graz, Austria focused on DnB, Crossbreed, Hardcore, Jungle, Tekno, Dubstep and Hip-Hop

Amazon, man.

amazon.com/gp/product/B01KPKCJ2G

40 bucks for the whole setup.

It's not really the sort of thing I'm into generally but it's good quality man. Definitely enjoyable for people who are into that sort of thing.

Enjoyed Murder a lot consider i'm not a massive fan of Dubstep but it was certainly interesting. Mix could be a little better but otherwise not bad.

Nice to see music played in with real instruments for a change, I really enjoyed the first three tracks

Good guitar work, could do with some accompanying instrumentation and some effects/a better mix but I only listened to three songs

I use a stolen version of Live 9 Suite for my shit. And Ableton doesn't need a lot of CPU to run.

I'll need also an external sound card for my laptop. Eurofag here. Still i have not 40€ to spend that easily. I first need a fucking job.

Thank you so much. It is true its hard to find actual real music between all that digital sound.

I'll try Ableton then.

>I'll need also an external sound card for my laptop. Eurofag here. Still i have not 40€ to spend that easily. I first need a fucking job.

ohh shit, its like that, huh?
good luck to you.

For sure man haha, I rarely get any feedback cos it's pretty much all hiphop and trap on these threads

Yeah...

*Sad trumpet sound*

>instrument fags complain that its all electronic
>electronic fags complain that its all amateur abstract chill stuff
>everyone else complains that its all hiphop/trap
I dont do soundcloud threads very often, but i dont actually hear much trap. err... much decent non-ambient or vaportrap.

Here's a ditty I did a while back. I wish I'd let the strings breathe a bit but was mostly focusing on not going overboard with instrumentation.

soundcloud.com/korova_cow/spaphorism

Made in Renoise, which is ace.

Consider picking up Reaper. It's cheap as fuck and a very capable DAW.

>Enjoyed Murder

My favorite part of that track is that i chopped up the audio from the Native American dancing / chanting scene in that movie (Natural Born Killers) and that's how I got the really deep sound.
Throughout the entire song you can hear cuts and fades of the dance, it's very obvious at the end.
I used fire crackle as a high end synth basically.

Not complaining man, I just find that the only people to return a listen tend to be other rock/metal artists (not always the case but more often than not). I don't usually post but I always have a listen and a lot of the time it's either Hip Hop, Trap, Techno or Dance when I'm online but I like all kinds of music

That's pretty interesting man, I try not to comment much on negatives cos more often than not the composer can usually tell anyways. Great film as well btw haha

its cool to complain, I do it all the time.
I was just making a funny.

I at the very least listen to everyones tracks. all mine are at like freaking 5-20 plays, so i know how it feels to not even have plays. I mean, yea, i know it sucks, but come on. at least listen to SEE if it sucks.

Fair dos, I look at greentext these days and just associate it with shit talking haha. I try to be respectful and listen to other musicians cos it's a struggle regardless of what style you're into but grime is the only thing I can't stomach lol

On this song
soundcloud.com/dylanjorge13/the-rain
There is only one 'drop' because I wanted to try out a different song composition.

When the bass starts to roll in around 3:30, you can hear reverse thunder leading into the drop. The effect was pretty simple but I wanted to hear the crack at the right time. Sad thing too is that I was high as fuck on mushrooms when I mastered the song, so some of the bass doesn't come through well during the drop.

I JUST REALIZED I HAVE A FEDORA ON IN MY SOUNDCLOUD PHOTOS HOLY SHIT I NEED TO KMS

Not bad man, I like slower builds cos it's less played out. I wouldn't have noticed the lack of bass if I wasn't told beforehand dw dude haha.

The Electric Blues is my best song imo, most of my friends like this song over the other ones I've made.

soundcloud.com/dylanjorge13/the-electric-blues

Spent 6 months on this damn thing.

Damn son.
I did the song in OP today. Started at 11, it's 5 here now.

Most of my shit is done in 1 day because I have kids, a full time job and a house. Very little time to do anything.

Then again, that's why mine sound like shit and rarely go over 2 minutes in length.

Post link so we can laugh

Fair enough dude. Not bad, a bit more generic than the other stuff I've heard but that's what people are into haha. Good production too.
Not sure if you like Metal or whatever but if you wanna hear one of my bands this is one of the more well received tracks at live shows.
soundcloud.com/user-208722709/daves-a-happy-prospector

Also that's a pretty long while haha, the longest we took to write a song was 2 and a half months of 5 rehearsals a week

Whatever user this is
soundcloud.com/user-208722709/lost-in-the-move

This song has major deathcore potential, I love the melody. This EP reminds me of Kittie's first album.

Ya'll need a producer or a studio with a really sweet guru to help you get the recording quality up.

Bruh it's in here not hard to spot, i have to find it and kill it though. FUCK.

Cheers man, i've been told we sound like Kitty before but I hadn't heard them until I was told that we're similar. I recorded this at my college and my course tutor got the sound engineer students to set up the recording gear for us so that fucked the quality over a fair bit haha.

soundcloud.com/anteee
>beats and chillout-stuff

soundcloud.com/elix3/tracks

I listened to that album when it CAME OUT, great album. gg.

Also, my remixes are garbage, and you can't tell me otherwise.
soundcloud.com/dylanjorge13/dick-in-my-head-lazy-remix

damn good quality stuff
your music makes me feel like im somewhere else. thats cool.

>soundcloud.com/dylanjorge13/dick-in-my-head-lazy-remix
its not garbage, its just a boring song to remix. you did a good job considering.

thanks

Need to check it out man, I only really listen to Progressive music anymore which is quite bad considering all my projects are different styles of metal haha. And oh yeah I heard that track lol. I'm not a fan of The Lonely Island so I have a biased opinion so I didn't wanna comment man but your other stuff makes up for it lol

m.soundcloud.com/the-sweetness/duck-and-cover?in=the-sweetness/sets/epic-of-the-sweetness-ep

can I at least get a FUCK YEAH for this post?

Its a good song, but I feel it doesn't go anywhere and is slightly too repetitive. Keep at it though.

nigga your song has over 1500 plays. what are you bitching about?

you can kind of sing, and play guitar. why youd cover such a terrible song, i dont know.

Today was a good day.

hail satan
On top of this, the two songs I like the most on your page have comments disabled. The fuck, man?

Some real off the wall tracks but some great mixes too.
>Curtis
That is a GREAT chill song

soundcloud.com/kontrapunkt-musique/chandelier-cover

thanks man, sampled a couple of Curtis Mayfield tracks and added some guitar and keyboard-things

last bump
soundcloud.com/nourlsleft/only-listen-to-this-if-you-remember-pit-road
>dubstep, sort of
I'm not really good at any particular genre. shit sucks, man.

>soundcloud.com/kontrapunkt-musique/chandelier-cover
its good, but who actually makes the music youre posting on your SC? theres such a wide array of stuff going on there.

all me my friend.

>>soundcloud.com/kontrapunkt-musique/chandelier-cover

>No one cared who I was until I put on the autotune.

Over-produced. Take that autotune filter off and get some singing lessons. Good song though.

autotune is a style decision, but thank you.

soundcloud.com/mjcrecordings/pseudacris-crucifer-spring-peepers

>field recordings, nature, locations, wildlife, etc

ßump

This one always gets me
>fuck
soundcloud.com/astariarchives/nothingnowhere-tough-luck

very cool. what mics are you using for general sound capturing? what recording device?

really good instrumental, but the vocals are way too millenial for my taste

At the moment I'm using MXL 603s with a Jecklin disk (usually with omni capsules on them, but occasionally cardioid).

For preamps I'm using Triton Audio Fetheads, which are phantom-powered in-line preamps that give me really clean +22dB or so, and that goes into my Tascam DR-40 XLR inputs (the preamps in that suck, which is why I use the Fetheads so I don't have to crank it).

I use the DR-40 just as a recorder, i almost never use the mics on it. I bought a pair if MUCH nicer Studio Projects C4 mics, but they're on backorder and I think I'll never get them. Hoping to upgrade to the Tascam DR-70D which is nice preamps so I don't need to use the Fetheads and external Phantom power anymore... it all fits on the tripod but it's a bit bulky with so many components.

OH also a couple recordings I use the binaural ball (the bowling ball head thing with mics embedded as ears). Forgot to mention that.

Fuck that looks expensive.

i totally know what all that is, and also have one of all of those things. my recordings are just so good your ears wouldn't be able to handle it.

It depends on what the definition of "expensive" is. The quality I can get out of this rig is about the same tht I'd get if I spent 3x as much. I just pieced it together out of severa, components as I could afford them.

Started with just the DR-40, then bought external mics and a stereo bar, then built the jecklin disk, then bought the external phantom supply, then the Fetheads. So i was able to record right from the start but over a couple years I could keep increasing the quality as I added stuff. The mics are really cheep for what they are (about $100 apiece) but they sound great. You just have to baby the shit out of them because of their cheap build quality. But after two years of cold, heat, humidity, rain, etc. they STILL fucking work! Anyway the whole rig as you see it is under $1000. Really nice mics and a proper field recorder would be more compact and fancier but that would be like $4k+

haha, nice user