Ask a black guy anything

Ask a black guy anything.

How do you decide when certain white people cant use the term nigga and others can?

BUMP

I dont care when any white uses it. Its a term of endearment. I actually cringe when they avoid saying it.

Bamp

Do you know Jaquan?

Stop asking stupid questions.

Does it annoy you when a white guy who normally talks "white" suddenly starts trying to sound more hood around black folks?

Who smuggled the phone in prison for you?

Yeah. Legit makes me cringe, too. Im myself no matter who Im around, and to change yourself to fit your peers, is fake as fuck.

Considering the large opening in your anal cavity from being such a faggot, I figured it was you. Stop asking stupid questions.

post pics of hot blackgirls man, thats all im here for

Not into black women, generally. So I have none.

Would you fuck my gf ?

Please translate - oh eh oh ah ah ting tang Wolla Wolla bing bang oh eh oh ah ah ting tang Wolla bing banggggggg

then post your sisters or mom

Why do black lives mater?

What makes you hang out at a place like this that is so full of """people"""" whose only life accomplishment is being born white and living in their moms basement so they can post racist shit all day?

I bet you're probably a bro in real life to have such a fucked up sense of humor. Cheers m8.

do you wish you were a different race?

Why are you more niggerer then most niggers

Kek, it means "im a hooligan"

sure they do. have you seen the price of a good nigger lately?

are you black

I'd fuck the breaks off her.

Thats my sheeeeeeit.

Sister is a butch 6ft 18 year old. Havent seen mom in years.

The same reaaon any other life does.

Thats pretty much why. Despite the "Everyone on 4chins is a basement dweller beta" stigma, which is arguably true for the most part, a lot of intelligent people are on here. I imagine we all landed here because we felt like rejects at one point or another.

White. Just so zi could have colored tattoos.

Cuz mane.

No.

>ask me anything
>stop asking me
Holy shit nig nog are you Fucking retarded? I mean even for a nigger.

Wus poppin

Whats your opinion om watermelons?

Africa is extremely genetically diverse. Look at Ethiopian black people compared to Nigerian black people compared to Kenyan black people. You can see huge differences in eye and nose shape, skin pigmentation and general facial structure.

Also, in America a lot if not most black people are varying degrees of mixed with other races. Melting pot and whatnot.

Have you ever met your father?

How much is 1 magma?

How big is your cock?

>Shitty paraphrase like noone else can read what the rest of the comment says.

You just may be retarded, fam.

Aint shit.

If I was offered one, I'd take it. If it was announced that they no longer existed, I wouldnt lose sleep.

Yes.

7In

Have you broken any laws today?

WTF you got on your head boy?

Not yet.

A bandana.

do you have a complete pair of jordies that you did not steal/borrow/found or begged for?

>to change yourself to fit your peers, is fake as fuck.

It's a psychological phenomenon you do it too but you don't notice it

But if someone changes a lot just cause they around different people they fake af

that sucks that you arent black
better luck next time friend

Can I have my bike back? I know you stole it, but it is okay. I just want it back. No hard feelings.

Are you the guy that has been making those 'you mad white boi' threads every hour? If so, why?

Black man says ask him anything and he gets bombarded with stereotypical questions?

Blacks aren' evolved according to ya'll but are these questions examples of whites being evolved?

Lets see on Sup Forums u have:

1) whites into incest 2) whites into masterbating to cartoon sex 3) whites obsession with Black dicks 4) whites

into CP 5) did I mention whites into CP? 6) whites into gore 7) whites into traps 8) whites obsessed with trolling r.i.p. dedications on Facebook 9) whites into creepshots 10) whites into saying racist things online yet go around Blacks all humble acting in reality
And yet you say Blacks aren't evolved...Ha!

Why do you call yourself black? You're just a man bro.

Have a lovely evening.

Niggers*

its sad you white faggots can't see that those threads are made by other white faggots to troll more white faggots, what a white faggot you are.

a bandana...fuck bro it looks like a kerchief
that is not a question, just a statement

Did you vote and if so for who, and why?

I dont particularly like Jordans. But I randomly found a brand new pair in my laundry closet, like 2 years ago.

I dont believe I do. I mean of course, you act different at work than you do around friends, but thats different.

Im more triggered that you took time out of your day to post that, seriously thinking that it was some original shit.

No. Those threads are fuckin stupid.

Pretty much this.

Im a man first. But we all have identifying traits.

Whenever I get asked those questions, I assume its trolling. No way in hell people dont know that cucks make those threads.

K den.

No. Not gonna vote on who to take it up the ass from.

Kek

Felons can't vote silly

Do you actually enjoy black thug culture? Do you realize how toxic it is and how much it's keeping blacks down more than some fictitious evil white puppeteer

fixed
what's your name
what city do you live in

>Implying I'm white.

Your jimmies took quite a ruffle there didn't they champ?

Don't worry one day you'll understand what jokes and sarcasm are til then don't read too far between the lines.

I enjoy all sorts of entertainment. Sure thug culture doesnt help, but you live in a bubble if you dont think systematic racism exists.

Thanks fam. That shit annoyed me.
And Im from Detroit, but like in KS now.

How much ass is bare minimum and how much ass is too much for a black man

White guy here. Do you know any black females who want some white dick? If so could i get there facebook?

not American what is KS

>Implying you're anything but white till you timestamp your face

black eurotrash here,
Is racism in America as cartoonish as the media portrays it, or are there actually subtleties there?

You want this, don't you OP

OP why are you wearing a bandanna?
Are you in a gang? Do you live in Texas or somewhere in the South?

On a scale of 1/10 how would you rate the last WHITE girl you have the pipe to?

Cant deal with it if even when you wesr leggings, you have no ass. And thats hard to say. Just as long as its proportionate.

Nah. Sorry fam.

Kansas.

Racism has always been huge. It just became more prevalent during Obamas terms, and will probably be worse during Trumps term.

No.

I like to accessorize.
Not actively.
Kansas.
Fucked my first white girl on saturday of last week. (Not yesterday). Easily 8-10/10

American black guy here, there are a lot more black sympathizers than you'd think here but the people you see agitating race relations are college students who feel like they need to beat the system or overly vocal white people that want attention

it's "bad" here but at this point people are doing it on purpose for attention

If you post your dick ill give u her kik

Why do some blacks have gold teeth? And why can't these same blacks read well?

I agree it does, but I also see a culture that shames you for "selling out" and getting a regular business job, and pushing people to a life of extreme excesses. There's also the glorifying of illegal activities. Young blacks grow up thinking selling drugs and killing people is cool and profitable, and when the system shuts them down they think it's the man keeping them down.

How do you feel about youth culture butchering the english language? Do you think the acceptance and embracing of lazy shorthand and emotes is a wise thing?

>systemic racism

>it's impossible for a black person to do anything other 'live in ghetto
>it's impossible for a black man to rise to a position of power such as a ceo or president
>there have never been any successful black people ever in the history of ever
>It's nothing to do with life choice, and all to do with white people oppressing us

OP, what's your opinion of fake-black white guys like Shaun King?

Why are so many black women on welfare

Dont see a point to. No intentions of fucking her.

Culture.

I can see your point, and I agree. Also, I hate illiteracy.

Except for the first green text, I never ssid any of that shit. Good job forcing a point, tho.

Shaun King is such a fuckin cuck.

The same reason so many whites are. As well as other races.

do you have battletoads?

Are you pure black or is there some white ancestry in you.

saying no to free pussy okey then

Found the cancer. Leave now you SJW scum

Gold teeth culture
that is some fucked up culture
r8 my gf btw i'm white

Left it at the Krusty Krab

Well Im west indian. Trinidadian. Do with that as you want.

Unlesd shes in my state, dount I'd ever fuck her.

>Implying defending someone mskes you sn SJW. How much do you get paid to be an edgelord?

Cute. Too thin for my taste, tho.

he is not wrong tho

what state are you in?

Trinidadian is a mix of white english, east indian and black normally

Kansas.

Well Im afro trinidadian.

read the thread faggot before asking a question that's already been answered twice

Why aren't you watching football instead of wasting time on b/

why doesn't BLM protest the black on black crime in places like Chicago?

you know, 700+ murders just this year in that city, and overwhelming majority of murder victims and convicts are black.

how do you feel about this, and how is it systematic?

Quints have spoken. I was gonna tell him myself, but quints were more deserving.

Not a sports fan.

Well BLM isnt exactly about black deaths. Its about cops getting away with u justly killing blacks (Whether it was actually unjust or not).

Does any part of you think the average white person likes cops any more than the average black person?

>black lives matter
>black lives

you do realize it would take cops decades to match the homicide rate of black on black crime, right?

Blacks are 18 1/2 times more likely to kill a cop, than a cop killing a black.

it's a non-issue. police brutality is not racially motivated or a part of a wider conspiracy of oppression, especially when whites are 4 times likely to be killed by an officer than blacks.

my goodness look at these quints

I'm a language nerd and I spend way more time than the average person analyzing the accent of every person who ever speaks to me. I've noticed that I sometimes pick up other peoples' accents too, which I hate because it makes me come off as fake but it's more like a desire to be understood and an unconscious reaction to dialect analysis I think.

Im sure they do.

Whites are more likely to be killed, because whites are morr likely to shoot at the police. Also, what is per capita? I hate the "Black on black crime" bullshit. BoB and WoW crime is only a 4% difference. Also, there are racially motivated attacks. Ive been a victim.

I actually do that, too. I sometimes speak in a Brooklyn accent, as well as Atlanta accent.

You forgot whites fapping to traps and screaming they're not gay.

It used to be to keep the newfags out, but then the newfags enjoyed it and overran us.........

I personally think their sarcasm and black facedNess is hilarious

>one anecdote disproves the majority

Do you think before you post? Do you think at all? Ever?

DIDDA PO MO GUB BIDDA BE DAT TUM MUHFUGEN BIX NOOD??

Too stupid to understand that he's just proving correct. Tell your mom I said hi when she brings you your chicken nuggies.

OP here. Abandoning thread because I gotta run errands. Ill holla later. Peace. May make another thread tonight.

The fact that even one black person can become anything other than poor means that there are not systems of oppression for these people. There may be some barriers because some people might be racist, but there are not institutions of white people sat in a room thinking of ways to stop black people from doing anything. It's mostly down to life choice. They choose to do shitty things. And don't peddle me that crap thjat 'society' stops them. What a bunch of condescending crap. FFS are they adults or fucking sheep. Just because I see brown people being portrayed as being dumb as all fuck doeskin mean I go and do that (I am brown, aka a minority too). I still went to uni, I still pay my taxes, and I don't go around claiming the world fucking owes me something. I also came form a single mother and a poor as fuck family. But I worked my ass off and got shit done because i'm not a fucking whiny little bitch QQing at every wrong thing that happens in life.

How much of what drug did you give to the white or asian guy that showed you how to access the internet?

How much did you give him to configure your router?
Your computer?
Your operating system?
How much did you pay him to plug in the mouse and keyboard and monitor?

What brings you to the internet?

Wouldn't you rather be throwing glass bottles at a wall somewhere?

?

Oh...I get it..
you're one of those "majikal" negro rarities ...

pro tip
jews are not white

check again who promotes all that degeneracy crap