Just messaged this girl I met at a concert yesterday.... dubs decide what say

Just messaged this girl I met at a concert yesterday.... dubs decide what say

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wbUpGoOjFWw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

when you gone let me clap dem chimps

hey! it was cool meeting you yesterday.
listen i've been wondering if you want to hang out sometime.
i searched for you on facebook. found some nice pics of you that i downloaded. i hope you don't mind. lol. im really not in the best place right now. last night i just sat in the bath tub and tried to eat my own fart bubbles. any way look at me rambling on. lol.
wanna hang out?

When are we gonna fuck?

roll

roll

I know you don't really know me, but I want to kill myself and I have no one else to turn to. I already called the suicide hotline but they were of no help. Please, I don't know what to do, I'm so lost.

rollerino

Roll

i think we should delete each others contact details, burn our phones and never communicate again

roll

ayy gurl u wan sum fuk?

I'm horny. Get your ass over here and hop on my dick. If you're a good girl I may even let you finish.

Rollin rollin rollin

roll

"my father sat on my face last night"

Rool

you need dancing lessons

Rolling

this guy lol
Roll

Kek

tengo grade herpes genitalis para ti

Send a pic of your asshole, say "HOLY FUCK, SORRY, WRONG PIC" then send a pic of your nipple

this

WINRAR

rrrrrrrrrol

good luck with that OP

WinRar

Not too bad

"How does it do madame lets initiate in the act of coitus or as the younglings like to say...get freaky"

"I fucking LOVE Niggers"

Send this

haha gg

winrar mothafucka

checked

now we just have to wait for op to deliver...

Lol wtf

What do you think of lemonparty.org do you think my mom would enjoy it as a gift?

Roll

fake as fuck. try harder summer.

That's a terrible generator btw. Spacing is all off.

"Hey lay"

Roll .

not actually my ass but hopefully you guys take it i won't go further than this

do op, do it

this

Rolling for a cure.

youtube.com/watch?v=wbUpGoOjFWw

Do you wanna lemonparty.org tonight?

oh man

looks fake as fuck, dont be a faggot op, you fucking faggot

extremely disappointing

austin is that you?

Fucking winrar!

absolutely haram

Oh shit

not enough goat ass for you mudslime?

DELIVER OP

nice photoshop.
faggot.

Will OP deliver?

she replied, next dubs next response

this, why is everyone in this thread acting like this shit is real?

Right here

Seig heil niggerblood

Winrar

re-rolling

Rollerino polio

Winrar!

meet me at tony's bar

send nudes i have cancer

Next text is right here.

reported for being fake and gay. mods, ban his 13 year old dumbass.

Jealous much?

OP must deliver.

i did this one

fakeasfuck/10

kill yourself op, fucking nigger faggot

fakest shit I have ever seen
gtfo op

Fuck yes.

>not realizing the fakeness

FAKE AND GAY

Kulaks deserved worse

Who cares

My penis is 8"-5"=x" long when erect

People who don't want to watch OP talk to himself

how is it fake?

It's fake, you dumb faggot

Then leave

Trips of truth say nothing

1.39 PM
bait

for you op

and you

There's websites dedicated to creating fake chats

Stop being a triggered snowflake and leave

holy shit lads i'm in

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little nigglet? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Nigger-Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Fish-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed fish-kills. I am trained in seal warfare and I’m the top arfer in the entire US arfed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United Seal States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kidd-ARF ARF ARF ARF ARF

>stop ruining muh pretend time
Kek

fake and gay