What's the best country in Europe for an American to move to?

What's the best country in Europe for an American to move to?
>Pic is me

Other urls found in this thread:

youthink.com/quiz.cfm?obj_id=1435
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Holland

afghanistan, cuz we don't want muritards here

Romania

Special little snowflake wants to move because trump is president. You're better off killing yourself.

Weird bait. UK would be quite easy because of the language if anyone else is honestly interested.

For you?

Sweden

Kosovo

off topic do europeans appreciate americans (in their country). it seems as though we're hated outside the us

Spain

Interesting question. American here and want to know. Always though Costa Rica or Philippines would be fun.

>it seems

if you act like the typical ignorant piece of shit american tourist then yeah you gonna get the hate

otherwise no one cares

Nobody minds at all. Personally I'd even be a bit excited to get to know one.

the afterlife
take a .38 point it to your own dome spin it 360 degrees and pull the trigger

Enjoy your president or try to fix your shity conutry.Europe is not for ignorants

This.

Don't even talk about where you come from unless someone asks. No one cares unless YOU act/sound like it does matter.

Saudi Arabia

Europe

southern england

We need to build a wall to keep out all the immigrating amerifats

sweden, finland, norway, germany are god teir

UK, france are high tier

italy, spain, poland, portugal are mid tier

latvia, Lithuanian and estonia can be good depending what you want (low cost of living)

I've spent about 3 years total in and around different countries, usually in 2-3 month goes. Life is quite different, I don't think I'd want to live there permanently. My experiences have been mostly positive though, other than France, people there were stuck up dick bags.

Don't.
Fuckin american pig you guys aint even real whites

> and check'em

Poland

No we all think you're all fucking retarded

Turkey

unless you wanna get raped by Muslims then, um... nowhere.

spain because of the girls and the good food

Europe may as well be Afghanistan by this point

stay in your burgerland boyo, we dont like your kind around here

here's a test for OP (and any americafag interested)

youthink.com/quiz.cfm?obj_id=1435

this

Lern the language und at least make an effort to greet people in their local language before switching to English.
That lifts you above most Americans already.

As
pointed out, UK & Ireland are easiest in terms of language.

Great command of English is found throughout all of Scandinavia.
Otherwise any more educated and international country will do:
Eg. Germany, Netherlands, Belgium, some of the Baltic states.
In others it might be more difficult to communicate until you know the language.

conservatives/non-degenerates - italy, smaller countries (switzerland, austria)
retards - france, UK

Non-degenerates
>italy
Retards
>UK
Please explain

I don't like this

Please stay there where you belong, or submit for re-education.

UK is in a shit state with immigrants from the shittier parts of Europe, Itally is poor as fuck, honestly there isnt a place in Europe not impoverished or Cucked by immigrants

Anywhere you like. Enjoy psyigh taxes iin the country of your choice while still being taxed by your own.

Taxation without representation. Remember that one?

But wherever you go, be aware that the right is fighting back through the pure power of intelligent people who are sick of you lefty scumbags sticking your idealistic dicks into everything and blaming everyone else when it turn to shit.

>finland
Fuck off, we're full!

you might as well just admit that you're a murilard and you haven't been to europe recently

I am currently in the us army, and I have spent a good amount of time with a friend from wroclaw throughout Poland, I plan on moving there to work for his father and see how I like living there for atleast a few years, and I might end up staying. Everyone thinks it's weird that I want to live there but it is great, I love the people (atleast the ones tolerant of the language barrier and not the grumpy old cashiers). The lifestyle there just fits me much better

I know a guy from poland, its a pretty nice place, I hear they have hot women who are more than happy to have sex with westerners, or anyone for that matter, also the sausage is top-tier. Problem is that there is widespread corruption and the country is relatively poor

Yeah my friend warns me about corruption, I'm not completely informed at all but I think they have good expectations for their future with new politicians, someone correct me if I'm wrong. And as far as money, I don't require a extravagant lifestyle by any means, the cost of living is really low from what I've seen, and the job offer I have there should pay nothing crazy but enough to be well off there

Oh yea, make sure you have a dashcam,but you'll have few economic woes, and american to polish dollar is worthwhile.Just be ready in the event Russia decides to make Europe red again, also, dont piss off the polish mob

kek you guys wanna steal this poor guys XD my friend is romanian and he move to Canada ilegaly , said the contry if full of crooks

but you've got room for all the immigrants amirite?

U.K. Is the only god tier European country. Sweden, Finland, you having a fucking laugh ?

No. Finland is for Finns.

Finland and Sweden are nothing alike.

Sweden

Stay in America

Czech because you can fuck whores for 10 dollar and inject Heroin everywhere without the hassle of being afraid to get caught. Go for it!

Czech Republic because ... Kafka

Nice try Cannibal frat boy

More like London is god tier. Most of England is a mossy covered shit hole

If you stop being a fuckboy and quit listening to rap, as I can tell from your smug ass faggot expression on the thing you call your face, and delete your fucking instagram/facebook account, then maybe Scotland or Ireland.
Also, get a degree, or at least know what fucking world history is before you go.

Sorry, but we think you're all retards that worship celebrities and the magical picture box you call TV. Nothing more, nothing less.

We don't want Amerifags in Poland. Get the fuck out you subhuman cunt. No post-Warsaw pact country.
Go to fucking Mexico or something.

As an American living in a tourist town, European tourists suck too. I think tourists in general fucking suck.

Eurofag here, but I agree with this guy.

Aint this the fucker who bit sum dudes face off?

What European truly hate with some US people is they think they are the very best.

I've a couple of US friends and know it's a fucking plague over there.

My first touch with an American was some stupid fucks from LA which thought they were some kind of geniuses spreading the truth around Europe.

The US is great, alright. But it's also full of dumbasses and not the "greatest country" for all the problem you got over there.

You're not the smartest people in the world. Realize Europe is way older than your country and that the culture and history is way older, richer, and more diversified than yours, stop insulting people with your close-minds.

/thread. Don't act like a smartass, and be respectful. Don't try to spread your beliefs, and you'll get along just fine.