checkem.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schengen_Area
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Here is my moderate contribution to the thread

Is that reggie?

cant really tell by pic, is that ground up weed? kinda looks like salvia too

White widow rest weed. It costs ca. 3 Euro/g on darknet. Love this weed))0

Who knows where to buy drugs in Netherlands?

lol you guys are the biggest drug producer in Europe (maybe the world?) shouldnt be that hard to pick up. i hear of people getting grams of pure MD for 15 euro / gram.

Some tasty rocks right der

Amsterdam.

I'm usually wasted within 90 mins of arrival.

got 11 hits of acid, 1g of mdma and a few lines of speed left.

I did have until this weekend, 2G Coke and 1G MDMA, had a pretty decent weekend with it

Can anyone in HUMBOLDT COUNTY CALIFORNIA hook me up? Please my fucking god it's so hard to find drugs that aren't weed or psychedelics here. I'll pay for shipping and tip you on top of it. Seriously I will buy your heroin, meth, anything that's an actual drug and not pot. Already a full time stoner.

Let me know if you can help me out and I'll drop an email.

[email protected]

Your best bet is darknet and have it supplied within the US and not overseas, no one ever gets caught with it

There's meth everywhere in HC. Just go outside

OP here, can confirm. The pic i posted is what I have left of 14G from Amsterdam.

What could you help with? Is there a way to know you're not gonna fuck me?

I have tor installed and can use a vpn. Already have alpha bay account. Is it safe to get t sent to my apartment? Is shipping expensive? How can I avoid getting caught?

Not in Arcata where it's all millennial college faggots fuck I hate my straight laced peers who think it's still rebellious to smoke weed

i can get w/e you want off darkweb for a small (resonable) fee.

& i guess you dont know, all I can do is assure you I wont

My contribution

Just go for high rated sellers within the US, they may be slightly more expensive than other cheaper sellers but it's the best way to know what you're dealing with.

For example, I live in the UK and ordered overseas once with no issues but after hearing news etc. about police cracking down I stopped, only ordered from within the UK. Internal mail isn't usually searched as much (and most the drugs I get are vacuum packed)

If you're in the UK you can order from other European countries no problem, because we dont have any sort of border control with countries inside the EU. look up the 'Schengen Area'

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schengen_Area

"...is the area composed of 26 European states that have officially abolished passport and any other type of border control at their mutual borders... Schengen Area have eliminated border controls with the other Schengen members and strengthened border controls with non-Schengen countries."

I've got like 2 grams of some badass weed and 6 hits of some very clean 100ug gel LSD