Guys I'm in love with my friends sister idk what to do ... She's not my age .. Pic related

Guys I'm in love with my friends sister idk what to do ... She's not my age .. Pic related

nypa retard

6/10, OP could do better

Idk man ... I just want her so bad

but..Why? I agree with the above poster she is around a 6/10. must have a very great personality to make up for it I'm hoping.

Idk it's something about her she's cute and out going and I think she's sexy

does she flirt with you?

Yes sometimes

then why don't you invite her over for some alone time and see how it goes

She's way younger

so what? just go for it and see if she's into it.

Maybe but who knows

if you get nudes post them

Of course I would I doubt she'd do that

shes a qt. any moar OP?

well that's how it'll start most likely. you'll flirt with her, get some nudes, etc. then fuck her.

I know right gets my dick hard

Anyone message her ?

yeah, im in the same boat as you. i know how it is, granted shes not as young as this girl i think.

Yeah she's 14 ...

if shes 14 shes gonna look ugly in a couple years. Not worth

tell her, it worked for me

6/10 my ass. She's beautiful. Autists, ok. Now also blind? Fuck.

because he's committed to her for many years if he fucks her even once. i just spotted the virgin.

Exactly

If you're an adult you need to grow up and date real women or just go all in with the neckbeard pedo shit user.

>if he fucks her even once
>Shes 14???
>OP is pedo?

wat?
>newfaggot

Don't listen to them user... She looks pretty damn cute. If she is pleasant and somewhat intelligent I don't blame you.

virgin detected

What is the general age in a nutshell 24-29 and you are 25-35

25-36

Her or you

Me .. She's 14,

If us or UK wait until she is 18 than go for it

Gross jew woman, any girl that uses social media is a cunt not worth a dime. Trust me op, theres much much better out there, youve just given yourself oneitis. Youre in love with the idea of a girlfriend not her, your a waste of productivity if you cant atleast admit it

Is

You should abstain from such evil and degenerate thoughts lest they consume you.

Us

Not a Jew

Se's so average-looking she's bland.

Why, hello there mister FBI

She's hot

How does this even apply?

I'm glad this went long anyone message her ?