Which one wins?

Which one wins?

>Rhino
>Male can weight 2,500–3,200 kg (5,500–7,100 lb)
>big ans sharp horn which animal can use to pierce
>tough skin

>Hippo
>Male can weight 2,000 kg (4,400 lb) - 2,700 kg (6,000 lb)
>Massive and sharp teeth
>strong chewing power
>big mouth

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e7mUYJQDad4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

better than badoo

Python

how do I get arms like that

on the rhino i mean

massive mirin from me tbqh fam

Land, Rhino. Water, Hippo.

rhino is looking dyel old man on couch mode, frank mcgrath has mirable arms

hippo

it is ground type, which is strong against rhino which is part rock type

Idiot, hippos are water/ground and Rhinos learn Horn Leech. No question Rhino wins.

Rhino. I dont think the hippo could actually hurt the rhino enough through its bite without being run through, and all the rhino needs is gone good charge and it would be no question.

I mean, hippos have one of the strongest bites in the world. And they are one of the most durable things.

nah rhino just has better genetics

I'm not a blessed natty like he is but i'd do whatever it takes to get there

rhino probably doesn't lift regularly and just eats garbage and fucks about but still wins the genetic lottery

life is cruel

Yeah but a piercing horn negates all armor pretty much. The hippos durability only comes in handy in a bashing match

Hippo has incredibly strong skin. its pretty much the luke cage of the animal kingdom

Wont deny that, but rhinos skin is so thick I dont know if it can actually pierce that deep. Its not like the hippo can bite and do much after that, because its mouth is going to be stretched so far to actually bite the rhino. I just dont see a hippo really winning that fight.

Nigger rhinos are literally armored with their skin. Hippo skin wont stop shit when it comes to a rhino horn.

/thread

stick always wins

Rhino are 2000 pounds of bad temper with the vision of Mr. Magoo. They are hardly a threat. Hippos are larger, although softer, but are both in the water and on land. If you happen to get between a female and her river in the evening, you dead, nigga. Their mouth is basically a opening the size of an ice chest with toilet paper tube size teeth that can swallow watermelons whole. They are also fast with decent night vision and hearing. Don't fuck with the hippos. The crocs leave them be so that should answer your questions right there

nigger with a gun

yeah but that thing thats more durable and tough than them is........ a rhino.

yeah this. a rhino kill lots of things but those things are generally not anything close to a rhino.

Hippo

youtube.com/watch?v=e7mUYJQDad4

When it comes to fucking up a human, its really not much of a fight because were so fucking fragile compared to all other animals. A hippo will hardly be able to bite a rhino due to the shape and the size, and rhinos are sturdy and powerful enough where a hippo charge wont do shit. A hippo wont be able to take a horn in its side or anywhere else.
Only reasons why crocs dont fuck with hippos is because of the size difference. They dont fuck with elephants or rhinos either.

Rhinos are generally larger and surprisingly faster. Hippos definitely kill more stuff but that simply because they are jerks. Rhinos are way harder to kill than a hippo.