Walk into your bedroom

>Walk into your bedroom
>You find Hilary Clinton standing there
Wat do???

Looks like at least one of us is getting anal tonight

Show helicopter penor

stand between her and my email server.

Put her back on the shelf where the puppet belongs

Shoot her with the gun I carry on me at all times for being an unauthorized guest in my home

this

100% this

kek

/thread

Ask her to join the other people who failed at attaining their dreams, namely those fags on reddit

Fuck her beautiful body.

Ask her if she knows any good pizza joints

Ask how how she got there and why why she's there and then probably politely ask her to leave.

Sell my email account to the highest bidder.

shnark

"Welcome! You must be here for the meeting"

Tell her to stop using my shredder.

Whip it out.
She never saw one, and would run for her wife

underrated post

ask her if she feels guilty for putting a petty egomaniac who's barely read the constitution in charge of the worlds largest military.

Assume the government is finally here to kill me and she wants to watch and schlick one out for all the shitposting I did.
I turn 360 degrees and run away.

go right to her pussy

"Where did you put my e-mails?"

Make passionate love to her

Congratulate her on being able to stand. With her health, it's sort of a miracle.

kill it with fire before it lays eggs

Beat the fuck out of her and jizz on her face

360 noscope her

>Beat the fuck out of her and jizz on her face
I couldn't get wood being in the same room with that bitch.

Can you make me a sandwich?

Well first I would say "hello darling" I would then gently take her hand and kiss it, moving my kisses slowly and softly up her arm til I meet her shoulder and I wrap myself around her giving her pecks on her neck and giving her chills. I would slowly pull down her spaghetti straps as I rub her shoulders whilst nibbling on her ear lobes. After I undo her bra I would reach around with both my hands and massage her tits and pinch her nipples. I would make my hands down into her panties and fiddle with her clit all while I'm kissing her and giving her hickeys. I would pick her up and set her on my dining room table and rip her pants down. I would make sweet love to her vagina with my mouth, making eye contact the whole time. I would then tease her pussy with my cock head before sliding in. Alternating between fast and slow pumps. As I'm fucking her cunt I would be rubbing her clit and kissing her to time a simultaneous double orgasm resulting in a supernova of sexual energy leaving us both panting and sweating between the sheets. We would cuddle and sleep for the rest of the night and I would make her a delicious breakfast in the morning and she would wake up with my T-shirt on and I would kiss her forehead and hand her her breakfast

hang her from that glass ceiling