Are these bros ever coming back together?

Are these bros ever coming back together?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/sR3lo0zYfyI
m.youtube.com/watch?v=8bbTtPL1jRs
m.youtube.com/watch?v=dULPo-7Oq8o
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Eij0tbVHgL4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump

Hopefully not

Gerard Way made the only good album of his career as a solo artist, so I'mma say nah.

wut

Prolly nah, at least frank iero is making good music by himself now tho

>famous last words
>worse than his solo stuff

No way, the only good song is we don't need those shows and even that isn't better.

Is it rock music, though?

No. No need for it either. They were a product of their time. Made some good albums but that scene is dead and should stay dead.

No Shows is like the second to worst song on Hesitant Alien, so your opinion is kind of shit. Drugstore Perfume alone is better than the best MCR tracks combined.

Yes
youtu.be/sR3lo0zYfyI

Stop trolling and leave us to bathe in nostalgia without you here to ruin it

This is not good lol

no.

No. Some fans theorize about 2019. being the year from Danger Days something but the Dudes have moved on with their lives. The time is done, the song is over, thought I'd something more to say

It's not good but it's not really bad either. I get that it's probaby a good show tho

disagree

i just came to bump with pics is that ok

This. And I don't even know wtf they were trying to do that Danger Days shit. First two albums are good, don't even know what The Black Parade sounds like since I had grown out of them by then and their asthetic went to shit.

I asked Jesus for these faggots to come back .. so yes they eventually will some day... the good stuff always comes back

Gerard Way turns 40 in a month.

I asked Jesus to come back, and that was 2000 fucking years ago.

shhhhhhhhh

I wish.

the good stuff always comes back

Anyone remember all those flashy gif Livejournal icons that were about 100 x 100px, often with text that was day-glo green or purple that were massively popular in the early-mid 00's? I can't find any anywhere. I wonder if they've all just disappeared, but there's got to be a ton of old photobucket accounts that have them hosted still. Those should be in a digital museum or something but I can't find a single one.

Oh shit this flashbacked me hard

Okay was able to find a single one as an example but these used to be prolific as fuck.

I deleted my LJ years ago, sorry

That would be cool if they did that though.

Bring back these days: m.youtube.com/watch?v=8bbTtPL1jRs

Actual good music.

Truth

Drugstore Perfume's pretty good for a solo album song, but nothing will ever beat MCR:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=dULPo-7Oq8o

>Bulletproof Heart
The only great song off of Danger Days too.

>Vampire memes
>Party poison
>Scarecrow

Danger days is underrated man

J U S T

Thanks bro, it's pretty iconic. Sleep is good as well from Black Parade.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Eij0tbVHgL4

He looks the same.

yeah sure

JUST

Dubs confirm its happening

i don't get why everyone hates on mcr
its like if david bowie fucked tim burton and make this weird little band
whats not to like

Their fanbase takes the music way more seriously than it should

hell be fine