That looks terrible

>hot girls
>tattooss

choose one.

Wow. Talk about eurotrash.

Agreed

Wtf you guys arnt into tatted chicks?!

more?

No. These are just skanks with no taste.

Ugly Femanon detected. Seriously unheard of.

'Ugly' femanon > tattoed shitslag

Dude. Bitches with tattoos are the hottest. They are wearing there love of pain litterallyyy on their sleaves. They are the kinkiest in bed.

No Gracie Neutral, poor form

Houses in the background look beautiful. Does anyone know what city this is?

somewhere in brazil

tattoos are garbage.

anyone have anymore of the original girl

You mean dirty yellow blockhouses? they're all over eastern Europe.

>waah people like things I don't
>waaaaaaaaaaah

Tattoos and piercings are one thing, but why have this kind of nose ring?

>14114144
Interesting post number.

Because people like them? I don't see how this affects your life.

It affects my life when I open a tattoo thread and overwhelmingly girls with tattoos have this ugly ring.

If something you can easily ignore affects your life so much, then you have bigger problems. Stop crying.

Exactly!
It is like putting graffiti over a great work of art. I think those who tattoo a beautiful woman should get the gas chamber.

>waah people don't like things I do
>waaaaaaaaaaah

agreed. absolutely degenerate. i can't fucking stand these things.

>great
>work of art
choose one

you're the one whining.

Except I'm not crying about, I just don't get why you can't ignore something so small.

There are none. It is a sea of stupidity.

exactly ive also used this same analogy while trying to convince my gf not to get a tattoo. i finish it off with 'i like architecture not graffiti'

Sabina Kelley is a fucking angel

I literally just asked a question. Then you asked why I would ask that question, and I explain my reasons. But you can't handle it, so you start crying, and project that on me. I point out that it's you who's crying. You can't handle that some people like tattoos but not snout hooks.

>hot tattoo girls
>girls

>Posts picture of pig
>Pretends he wasn't trying to be an asshole

Mhm. Not crying, I'm actually really calm. :^)

Cute. too trashy tho. Its a shame really

Yeah it reminds me of pigs. That's (probably) why I find them ugly, and that's why I posted the image.
Good to hear that your emotional well-being isn't too much affected by pixels on a screen.

So yeah, again, it wasn't just a question. So there's that.

This. 1,000 times this. Moar like this, in wallpaper version. You can have all my internets.

that dog looks fucking retarded 2/10

Sup Forumsrother raises a valid question, septum piercings are the second dumbest piercing
Only the one straight through the cheek is dumber lmao

Let me translate it to reddit speak for you. Maybe you understand it better then.
>DAE is turned off by columella piercings because they remind them of pigs??

I know that bull ring is ugly i dont get why girls get them. The past year they became increasingly populatlr and alot of normies i kno even got them. I also dont like a girl COMPLELTELY covered in tats. I like a few. Maybe a sleave. Or on the thighs. When they do too much it comes off too manly instead of just sexy. Placement also matters!

>Sup Forumsrother
Cringe always gettin me.

What's a reddit

These noserings i like.

I didn't even see that fucked up dog, thank you for bringing it to my attention.

Reddit is a great website for people who want to have control over other people's thoughts and opinions. When someone posts an opinion you disagree with, you can just downvote them, and other people will be less likely to see it.
It's great for people like you.