Be honest: what is the most disturbing thing you have ever seen on the Internet?

Be honest: what is the most disturbing thing you have ever seen on the Internet?

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.deathaddict.com/showthread.php?3911-Shocking-Rival-Gang-Member-Flayed-Tortured-and-Throat-Slit
liveleak.com/view?i=315_1313176550
liveleak.com/view?i=35f_1439912663
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

when your family members sent me by accident a pic of you.
I have never been the same since I saw your ugly face.

Made the mistake of joining a kik group chat few days ago advertised on b.

My eyes are scarred and I wiped my phone.

Pretty desensitized these days, faggot OP. I can sit through pretty much anything happening to a shitskin (Latino's included) but if a Westerner is getting chopchopped it's unwatchable.

>Be honest: what is the most disturbing thing you have ever seen on the Internet?
the full version of 3 men one hammer

probably the video of the guy with no face, no hands and he screams as they slice his neck open

Seatbelt didn't do much, did it? Makes me wonder what kind of crash this was.

>
hmm. what

the grifter

Fucking same fag...

one of these rekt threads had this webm of a guy with no face, like fresh after the accident but still very much alive. nothing ever does it for me but that for some reason that did. the guy had no eyes or nose, just a hole with what remained of his facial muscles still twitching

W-whats the grifter, user?

Yep, this one and the Russians boy killing the old man in the wood.

This.

People who unironically support Trump.

Even the hair has trouble surviving down there

Okay guys, what's your price to eat that out for 20 minutes?

KEK
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL XD
HAHAHAHAHAHA 10/10 POST M80
SCREEN CAPPED FOR FUTURE B///tRADS :^)
EPIC LE NIGGER POST! LMAFO
4CHINNNNNNNNNN

>When the road head so good it blows your mind

not enough skin tags for my liking

Rape of a 14 yr old boy

Saw that one...
Not really that disturbing btw

Feminism.

A few million $

blacked.com

i really can't remember.

Honest if I saw even $2000 on the table i'd do it.
Ask long as nothing comes out I can put up with the smell.. and taste

This

forum.deathaddict.com/showthread.php?3911-Shocking-Rival-Gang-Member-Flayed-Tortured-and-Throat-Slit

Where the fuck did you dig your nose to found that shit

see:

Mmmm, probly the guy who stabbed the guy who was cheating with his gf. But watching it a few more times made it alrigHt.

this is one of most shocking shit I've seen
liveleak.com/view?i=315_1313176550

Second

Post that shit

faces of Sup Forums threads. Nothing speaks online anonymity like putting your face out for the internet to see.

i once saw something on Sup Forums that made me have a panic attack.

>mfw this is 100 percent true
>mfw i wont say what it is cos someone will post it again

A video of a meth Head raping a Kid in a Bath tub full of maggots while The dude Who was filming laughed.

chechclear.....
Literally the most fuxked up shit ever and it was my first.
I'm still scared to visit Russia, to me outside Moscow you are fucked up for sure.

Mom?

???
What's bad about rape

Post it if you've got it

"A Serbian Film"

Pucci boi

Com'on user tell us,
Just give us a hint

):

I lived in Lower Moscow for 14 years since birth before moving to Canada..

Not that bad.

That movie is not even that bad. Also it's fucking fiction man, irl gore is way worse

Yeah

Sick...

A morbidly obese SJW trying to convince me that fat chicks are actually beautiful and I should want to marry them. I still have trouble sleeping to this day.

Its on my computer and i have no internet atm. On mobile right now.

I see this shit too.
Mexicans narcos are the worst plague in the entire world

you think i fucking saved that shit?

Whenever I see one I quick save all images and one day I will make a massive (biblical; will have to be linked because of size) faces of Sup Forums collage for a cringe thread and I will make history on Sup Forums

Not online. My scout leader rape another scout in our tent. I was there...too young yo understand what was going on.

Soup-chan.

where da video at

That's like normal for Sup Forums (?)

probably that guy whose hands and face were cut off by mexican gangbangers and they started cutting away at his throat... rather discomforting.

There's a webm of a guy peeling some of the membrane of his of eye out (apparently on meth or angeldust). That made me cringe so hard I couldn't watch it through. Definately the most physically disturbing thing I've seen, although the one with the guy who has his face cut off with the box cutter is the most psychologically disturbing. Finally there's rumors of vids like Daisy's destruction but I've never seen them.

See

Nihilism. Fuck nihilism.

Nigger detected

This....still gives me nightmares

no seriously, i wont say. it hasnt been posted here since, and if i say what it is, it'll become the new sonic tails poop fuck comic around here.

pro tip: It's not the sonic tails poop fuck comic

dont you dare bring that up you monster.

DUDE

So this..

I need to see it user

How do you feel about it nowadays and did it leave some impact on you?

>where did you have to stick your nose

too soon

i remember when everyone in the thread on /x/ got banned when it was posted

I can smell that shit through my screen

"uuuuurp, ooph that was a pretty good small child"

>Daisy's destruction
Never seen that one too
What was about? I can't remember...

Jesus christ please stop bringin this shit up i just recently got over my fucking paranoia over that shit man like seriously this is just sick of you anons to just keep posting about the one thing on this fucking planet that single handedly scared the fuck out of me to the point i have to take meds daily because of what i have seen....

What did you see

Kek

liveleak.com/view?i=35f_1439912663

Firefighters burned to death by rapidly advancing wall of inferno. Volume up for maximum impact.

POST IT YOU PUSSY

someone should tell the nigger that there's no fried chicken in there

Some guy torturing, raping and killing a child, appearently. But I never saw it either.

Gay, have you ever seen a beheading video before you normie? Anyways, this video gave me a new found respect for isis captives. Atleast they die sitting still, these little bitches anger me when they squirm in fear. You're going to die anyway, just die. Unless you were like that one guy who dodged under, perfect chance to stick him with his own knife. His guard was down for like a second.

the only way this could possibly be hotter is if the white fatty were a man

the implication being the only thing that makes him the girl in the relationship is how fucking enormously fat he is

The grifter. Didn't think it was real looked for a while never found it. Than someone posted a link and i took the bate. I still can't look at fucking labradors without a little bit of ptsd. Seriously fuxked me up

Im pretty desensitized by anything, but pain Olympics vids keeps the same impact on me

Gore and death are kinda normal now. Anyone see the filthy pig going around public toilets looking for shit and drinking it?

This. FUCKN NASTY. ID RATHER FAP TO THE VEGGIE GIRLS THEN THIS. EWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!

It was a bad thing they did but it didn't affect me much.
I think this place has desensitized me.

O.o What?

POST IT NOW user

):

see: be warned, probably the worst thing you'll ever see.