If you could get away with raping one female, who would it be?

If you could get away with raping one female, who would it be?

My pick is Kendal Jenner. For obvious reasons. Fucking hell...

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/kendalljenner
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I pick your Monm

The hottest 12-16yr old I could find, I would fuck her as long as possible, preparing food water and toiletries for a month. I assume until you leave the room of rapage you may continue?

Hadn't thought about that. This user asks the important questions and plans ahead.

Her

That beautiful thick ass struggling under you while you lay on top of her. Fuck.

Woah we got a thinkin man over here! Here's some OC of my girlfriend for your efforts.

That seems difficult. The netting looks hard to rip off.

Thick Egyptian ass

Here's some of her tied up, we have a Dom/sub relationship.

Here is a face pick.

I know someone like this, but I'm states away, and I don't think I will get to go there, sadly.

You're going to make her shave to keep her skin soft and smooth right?

Wax.

any more? dont keep up with this trash family but shes pretty hot. glad at least she didnt get plasticed up like the rest. kylie was a cute before she went kim2,0

This cunt.

I don't keep up with that family either but I have an obsession with Kendall.

It's from her Insta

instagram.com/kendalljenner

I'll bet she'd put up a nice struggle and fight.

>could get away with raping
You must be american.

I wouldn't mind tho, that might add some fun until she starts enjoying herself.

Omg there is another Kendall behind her hair.... I mean between.. dammm

It has been speculated over at /x/ it is the ghost of her dead twin sister that dies at birth

You know she fucks niggers, right?

this chick

Her...I've wanted to fuck her since the first time I saw her when she was 15

If you get away with it I assume that's means the victim doesn't know who did it. If that's the case then my girlfriend. As violently and brutally as I can without permenantly incapacitating her. Then as she recovers I'll be there by her side. Supporting her through my it. Making her so scared of the men and ashamed of what happened to her than me she would be mine unquestionably. At the same time id manipulate her mental boil stability to my own purposes. I'd help her mend eventually, but I'd fix her the way I want her to end up.

this made my fucking day, goddamn my sides

wwyd

Jennifer Lawrence 100%
Because she would dislike it the most...and shes hot, but mostly the dislike part.

I can't rape the willing.

Olivia Munn because I hate her and shes hot as fuck

She got any bikini pics?

Idk, I feel like most crazy feminists secretly wish someone would rape them.

I don't get how this stupid cunt went from weird spontaneous non-Hollywood girl to typical Hollywood liberal.

Her claim to fame came from some pedophile taking pictures of her on a beach when she was 14 and got her some acting jobs.

you realize this pic is photoshopped to fuck and bacj right

My girlfriend's sister

Then look at her in interviews. She's fine as fuck.

me too this is her

I'd love to have a struggle session with her. God those legs and body.

This bitch looks like the hunchback of notre dame

Yeah, I'm sure you look like Chad the Alpha. Don't pretend for a second you'd turn her down if she was into your disgusting ass.

I never claimed to look a certain way. I just said this bitch looks like Quasimodo. I'm making an observation, not a personal attack on you. So, go fuck yourself ya fucking fag

Tomi Lahren... because she needs to be thoroughly hate fucked.

Ivanka. Make her a humiliated weeping bitch.

Donald beat you to it.

+1
So hot

ugly bitch

The stupid thing about that mindset is that this is the fucking Internet, not high school. You can jerk it to anyone, so what the fuck is the point of obsessing over some troll who you might have a chance with if you met at Wal-Mart? You're never going to meet her, so who the fuck cares that "you wouldn't turn her down"? Most of Sup Forums would fuck anything warm and wet. That doesn't mean it's a good idea to spam threads with pictures of 4/10 women.

gonna need sauce on those pedo pics

Have you tried www.banme.com?

I don't think he published them. She was 14, her family was on vacation and some guy said he was an agent and asked to take pictures of her. Being from Kentucky, of course they said yes and it worked out.

sur fuakin stup faggot lolol omg soo funen memes wow im soo irignal

Oh shit, Donald Trump is drunk again. Tweets incoming.

Kek

one internets for you!

>I tried to look at Sup Forums. Which I hear is highly overrated! Not funny. Completely biased! Sad!

pussy

We need to build a wall around Sup Forums. A fabulous and fantastic wall.