Okay Sup Forums how do I accept getting older...

Okay Sup Forums how do I accept getting older? My birthday is coming up and I don't wanna be any older than 18 to be completely honest. I'm turning 19 on Dec 15th. Also I guess this can be a feels thread idc

>Okay Sup Forums how do I accept getting older?
>I'm turning 19

Shut the fuck up

>be me
>go back to college after years in the military
>get laid all the time
Experience is a plus.

Do women fart if you're too unattainable. I even wanted permission to come aboard. Nice gal.

Hahaha. Faggot. I'm 40 years OLDER than you.

Wanna know how much puss I got in the 80's?? Yeah, it was pretty hairy back then, but fond, fond memories.

And for you fags that call me Gramps, my oldest kid is only 13... His mom is 28, so kys.

Irish chicken. For real.

see Also you don't. 26 this year and I'm closer to 30 than I am to 20. It's gross

I don't want to be anything but a teenager is what I'm saying but yeah you're right it ain't that old

You impregnated a 15 year old when you were 45. Kys pedo

When you're older OP, you'll realize how stupid you were back when you were 18.

???

Wholly shit user, I thought I was the only old fart on Sup Forums.

sauce

Be me <
Turn 21 <
Start identifying as 60 <
Haters hate <
Idgaf <
Mfw tumblr gender bulshit saves the day

> being this proud of yourself on Sup Forums

So you're a pedo, and you're almost 60.
Wow, i'm sure everyone is super jealous.

Kys degenerate

is just age, keep your body in good condition and it isn't going to matter any time soon. With CRISPR maybe it will never matter again.

CRISPR?

L2Google.

Me too bro, I turned 18 on august an still havent done shit :/

The last development for targeted gene editing.

2LAY Z

Welcome to reality.
I actually for year thought that 16 was the ideal age. One you could drive, and two you could bang all the Jr&High School girls you wanted. But it is not that bad getting older.
LOL!
Someone else in my age group. Yeah I miss the days when women actually had wooly buggers instead of this shaved garbage. Also women actually loved to have sex, and were not all about seeing how much they could piss in your Wheatties.
I am dating a 30 yo right now that has never been married, had a kid, and with no fricking tats. Also is not some fat pretentious whore. I do not plan on getting rid of her for a while. She was hard enough to find.

nice bait. lurk moar faggot

48 here and still fucking girls in their 20s

>how do I accept getting older?
Do or do not, there is no try.

I'm turning 27 in April. Leaving mid twenties territory and entering my late twenties. But I'm joining Cobain so idgaf.

You gain more freedom as you get older. However, you also gain more responsibility. It'll make sense when you live on your own and don't have to answer up to anyone but your boss.

If you kill yourself you'll always be 18. Just a thought. Drink bleach.

Weakling.

turning 25. Its alright user, the older you get the more freedom you have to do what you want to do.

>19
>old
Just kill yourself now

Go see a shrink. You have problems.

>kys
yeah user we all believe you're 50 sure we do

same I'm 22 and wish I was 18 still. Being a kissless virgin with 22 is too awkward.

no u

How about grow up?

damn... i'm 22 and i feel like i've wasted the past 4 years. hate this feeling so much, is this what all of life feels like?

The tragedy of old age is not that one is old, but that one is young.

Erene aka Katya.
She's done several photo sets.

Turning 23 in a month. Honestly fuck being 18. I drive a better car, have more money, lost weight and I still have time for the dumb shit I did when I was 18 and in college. I see no bonus in being 18.

you fuck are the result of 4 billion years of evolution. Stop feeling sorry for your pathetic self and fucking live up to the hype we all expect.

Only reason you feel like wasting your time is because you don't exercise

>is this what all of life feels like?
Only if you continue to do nothing.

Yes, a wasted year is a successful year.

Years spent toiling away making someone else rich go by even faster.

if you don't have goals to follow life gets boring, i'm finding fun in being a manipulative bastard with everything i do.

I've tried that before. I guess it helps but Idk I doubt they really care about my problems. All they want is my money. I feel better sometimes but people are conceited and naturally love to talk about themselves so it's just kinda an illusion I feel like

>Okay Sup Forums how do I accept getting older?

welcome to the real world, few more years and even looking at a teenager and you'll be a fucking pedo perv, younger gen will hate your sad old fag music and think your clothes are retarded, then one day you will feel your mortality and realise the remaining years all depend on what diseases you develop so you live in fear of cancer, strokes, heart attacks, etc..it's down hill all the way now, hair goes grey or it all falls out, your hearing and eyesight go,teeth rot, muscle tone dies, ass drops, gut hangs out and kids call you a lame old fuck who knows nothing cause you can't name the latest moronic celebrity, yeah, you are going to love getting old, respect for elders, good luck with that.

Sauce pls

>getting older
>turning 19

It's already been posted in the thread you fag

You mean your wife's son Gramps?

faggot

>19
Your life hasn't even started yet

Shut the fuck up

>I don't wanna be any older than 18 to be completely honest

gril or faggot, OP?

if gril, I don't want you to be older than 18 either.

nice pents cheked

The Tin Drum
a film
look it up

What if i told you...grilly faggot

of course you are. OP is always faggot.

turning 19 on the 17th
tbh, to me its already done, 18 is the age at which you are legally considered an adult where i live, its already too late to feel bad

>Turning 19
>Don't want to be older than 18

If you're turning 19 you're already older than 18. If you are 18 years and 364 days it's not like you magically age up one year when it hits midnight you asshat

Nope, there's lots of us here. It's just the bantz that's juvenile.

>I don't wanna be any older than 18
Sounds like you have an Age Regression fetish...

Tough shit. You are going to be old af

face it

aint that the fucking truth