What would be the best thing to cum on and/or feed cum (almost) daily, a ferret or a chinchilla?

What would be the best thing to cum on and/or feed cum (almost) daily, a ferret or a chinchilla?

Serious answers only please, this is very important.

Ferrets have more fur and tails that are good for soaking up cum.

Very

Interesting...

Cum in a jar and drink it yourself u sick fuck talking about feeding cum to animals get the fuck outta here. Better yet lubricate the barrel of a gun with your cum then suck it and shoot yourself . One less degenerate

Calm down.

ill cum on you for a dollar

Chinchillas are softer. It basically comes down to preference. I haven't cummed on either of these animals, unfortunately. I prefer praying mantises.

Why don't you just get a dog?

I would personally choose an anteater, because of the tongue.

just cum in their drinking water. shits simple.

or if you want to cum on them and then feed them the cum. cum on it then wash it in its drinking water.

also isn't this more suited for

I already have one.

>this is very important.

This is for science i suppose ?

It might be, can't give too much info out.

Then cum on it and post pics, faggot.

Well i would say ... hum ... a vagina ? a klinex ? your mom's mouth ? a cops'face ? the moon ?

I'm not gonna cum on it, he's sleeping anyway, but I can post a pic.

that look dead.

Let us know if rodents can survive only on a diet of cum for science.

Nope.

Probably not though.

>2016
>wanting to cum on animals
>not wanting to cum INSIDE animals
>mfw

Pretty sure if I cum inside a ferret or chinchilla they will explode dude.

That's why you should get a hamster.

Here is how you will simulate the mating process. 1) Get a water balloon, and fill it up with *very little* water so that it produces a balloon with a big long 'tittie' on the bottom. Next, lubricate this 'tit' with water, and your ready. Place one hand on the hind of your hamster, and with your free hand, take the balloon and proceed to rub the tit against her clit. Do it gently, and repeat for about 2-3 mins. Make sure it is well lubricated, and if you need more lubrication rub it against her water bottle to get new water on it. As you masterbate your hamster, you will find it emmiting a scent soo foul, soo nasty, that you will probably gag if you have never experienced it before. You will also see some thick milky white discharge coming from its vagina. Unbelievable, I found this act and the smell (maybe something to do with pheramones) produces an erection in me, and so one day I decided that I should have some fun too. While you masterbate your hamster, rub your cock against the ground, or use your other hand to jerk off as you normally would. The result will be a bonding experience with your pet that you will never forget. Female hamsters are incredibly horny and will present to you as often as you stick your hand in their cage while they are fertile, so I would advise you not to handle them during this period- or your hands will REAK like you'll never forget.

Ferret would enjoy the protein more.
The sweet musty smell might allow you to enjoy pussy when you finally get one but you'll be disappointed when after licking the cum from you Os (peehole) when she doesn't sink her teeth into your sack afterwards.

A chinchilla will be softer, more docile, unless you pass on merely using it as a living plushie and attempt to penetrate it. After you penetrate it, since I'm assuming you will, you can put it in the freezer preserve it. You've killed it and now need another. No worries, after you replace it several times you can sell the little frozen corpses to a furrier who will either give you cash, or make a pair of gloves for you from any two of your fave chinchillas. You can then store up another set of chinchilla and when you bring him the frozen little dears you can ask him if he can craft a chinchilla fur lined artificial vagina for your futsuit to use when you don't feel very fresh or its someone you don't trust enough yet to allow anal.

The third time you can ask if he wants to join you at the next Western Pennsylvania Furry Weekend as your guest and maybe he can drum up more business as a furrier to the furries.